It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEXAS to Immediately Deploy State-Resources to the Border.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Used to be the exact opposite - the President needed consent from the governor. I think everything relating to states having any say is gone now.

edit on 12-6-2014 by toidiem because: remove '

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I guess all of you that feel we are being invaded by children must be ok with pedophelia. This is what has always happened with the thousands of children that stand outside oour legal border crossing areas everyday. However i guess that imaginary line in the sand does not allow morals or feelings to cross into our concious minds.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I guess all of you that feel we are being invaded by children must be ok with pedophelia. This is what has always happened with the thousands of children that stand outside oour legal border crossing areas everyday. However i guess that imaginary line in the sand does not allow morals or feelings to cross into our concious minds.

The United States of America are not the world police. I'm sorry you may have had a horrible experience as a child. But, it's not the fault of the United States of America, that you did.

I've found therapy to be very helpful in dealing with emotional damage from adults. The border patrol can't do anything to help with mental and emotional issues. It's not their job.

Des

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone The point is that if you take a trip to the border you will see thousands of suffering children and turning our backs on them is inhumane and it makes it very much worse when many of their parents are here working. Trying to turn a statement about how we have always done this to children into a get help for yourself post is evading the topic of america wanting to turn away children to become whores and addicts. There is a way to work together to solve this and by equating helping those on our borders into policing the whole world is denying the solution. So what is the big flipping deal if we have to print more fake money or extend a helping hand to them. wake up because that is you at the border and you just do not see how that is possible yet.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

The news is reporting the major problem here as unaccompanied minors and the greatest cries right now are coming from the fact places like Fort Sill are being opened to house these minors who are sent across the border alone, with the best of wishes, to work on bringing everyone else up once they have their status for citizenship.

These aren't Mexicans now for parents who have been here picking agriculture or doing landscaping. Whatever we imagine immigrants doing. These are kids flowing in to anchor for what's behind them and it's created a crisis precisely BECAUSE they have no one on this side to take them in or care for them.

The Obama administration announced it is designating a third U.S. military base for emergency housing of children immigrating illegally into the United States without parents or relatives.

Obama opens third military base to deal with flood of illegal child immigrants as officials insist they are being cared for despite abuse allegations

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I don't have to go to the border. Thanks to this administration, it will soon be walking up to my front door. It's already hit my pocketbook. It's not my job TO RAISE OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS. I worked my whole life to raise and bring my own kid to a productive adulthood.

Obama can't volunteer me to RAISE OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS.

Des

edit on 12-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Gotta stop them children from reaching their parents that are currently working for us at all cost.

Floods of unaccompanied children are being sent here by their parents who are still in Mexico. your statement that the parents are all already here is wrong .... and even if they were then we should send the children AND the parents back. They are illegal and we can't afford them. Period.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: FarleyWayne
a reply to: Destinyone

OPINION:

TEXAS is TRY'n to be nice and work with the System ... ( of ??? ).

-
OBSERVATION: The "Official-TEXAS-Response" ...
hasn't referenced the Texas Military Forces
( yet? ).

( i.e. Stay-Tuned )

The Texas state defense forces number at barely 1000 unarmed personel. They would not be of much use.

Nor would they be if they were indeed armed..what are they going to do, murder hundreds of children because they are hoping over the border?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
We have bases in other countries. Why can't the US setup a base/camp on the Mexican side of the border, and put all the illegals in there? I know why, because it doesn't suit their globalist agenda!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
We are literally being invaded from the south. Obama made the statement that the 'DREAMers' will be our future. He sent out an open invitation for illegals. He caused the invasion. He's either exceptionally stupid OR he's doing this crap to our country on purpose. Take your pick ....

He is doing this on purpose and is accomplishing a complete takeover of the US. And this is unbelievable to even be witnessing.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne...
( i.e. The "Official-TEXAS-Response" ... Begins )

My solution...? And, yes, I see the problem increasing regularly & dramatically...
Take a bunch of busses... Load everyone that attempts to come across the border, illegally, into those busses...then drive them to Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C., and drop them off.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
... and is accomplishing a complete takeover of the US. And this is unbelievable to even be witnessing.

Well, attempting, but not accomplishing it, yet. Remember the Alamo (and the Rebel Yell)!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Now that's the BEST idea I've heard yet. They need housing for some of the kids? Well, hell, we can help with that eh??

We have a big White one in Washington, and it DOES belong to the PEOPLE, not any single President sitting in it for his temporary term.

When the White House has reached occupant capacity, we can see about other things, but sure! Why not see those who are creating this crisis step up and do their "fair share"??

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Spin it how ever you want but i have been there and this is nothing new. These kids have always been stacked up at the border looking out at what to them is salvation from the type of things that go on in that place for decades. You turn them away for whatever reason and you are supporting the sins that happen to them. It is very late in the game to fall back on the premise that we own anything including the house and property you reside. America you failed to stand up against the nwo a long time ago and now all you can do is bitch on the internet about how things should be and how you are superrior to everyone all while the enemy runs your country and your lives. yes you feel like you would give your life defending your false beliefs and now you will have to watch the end of everything you thought was great about your country. If only we could go back to the 80's and do this all again knowing what we know now. The border will continue to get worse with the more funding we take from mexico by way of med. herb.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Gotta stop them children from reaching their parents that are currently working for us at all cost.

Floods of unaccompanied children are being sent here by their parents who are still in Mexico. your statement that the parents are all already here is wrong .... and even if they were then we should send the children AND the parents back. They are illegal and we can't afford them. Period.

My statement is not wrong maybe onesided like yours. It is a mix or people but mainly mexican despite what orielly says.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash

originally posted by: FarleyWayne...
( i.e. The "Official-TEXAS-Response" ... Begins )

My solution...? And, yes, I see the problem increasing regularly & dramatically...
Take a bunch of busses... Load everyone that attempts to come across the border, illegally, into those busses...then drive them to Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C., and drop them off.

Great idea.We can call it the Obama railroad!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

I don't have to go to the border. Thanks to this administration, it will soon be walking up to my front door. It's already hit my pocketbook. It's not my job TO RAISE OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS. I worked my whole life to raise and bring my own kid to a productive adulthood.

Obama can't volunteer me to RAISE OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS.

Des

the border is not going to be on a hilltop in georgia. don't worry yourself

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So.. If this is all normal and there is nothing to see here..why do you figure Obama is opening Military bases as emergency housing for children with no family in this nation?

Why ask for the Billion in emergency funding, if it's a normal course of business for this to be happening?

Now I'll admit it's been a few years since I've been on the border and I do recall signs like this one:

So, I know what you mean about the border being a free for all mess for many years. It certainly has been. However, this isn't about the norm of many years, but the news and our President reporting the flow and need to respond on an emergency basis to unaccompanied minors crossing up and down the line more than anything else, and they are by statistical numbers being taken, coming from all over the Western hemisphere.

That does seem a bit odd as a routine matter...doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000
I would think with all the Good Will oozing from this administration...they'd probably hold a big party for every new busload. Probably serve lemonade & some politically-correct & nutritious hot dogs.

PS: You are absolutely correct about the 'anchor'.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
For those who want endless illegals in the country, please give Texas the name of your state and they will be dropped off in your state for you. We have a full house here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join