It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL! Obama Administration Heard Terrorists Using State Dept. Phones During Benghazi Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

It also shows that a rescue force WAS available at the time of the attack...and were they contacted, they could have been there in time to make a difference.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I urge folks to watch the entire brief Brett Baer interview video; it is quite remarkable.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It also shows that a rescue force WAS available at the time of the attack...and were they contacted, they could have been there in time to make a difference.

Hate to even have to ponder if it was a "sacrifice" to them.''

Let's hope they just choked, under the pressure, just did not have the balls to call for help, and are not that evil..

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: jimmyx

www.foxnews.com...

According to the chronology she offers, Clinton issued the statement linking Benghazi to the video before she called President Obama on the night of the attack to provide an update, suggesting she was the originator of the flawed explanation.

Want to try that towing of the party line again?

party line?....you do realize she had to depend on the intel from the alphabet agency people, and from DOD, to provide this "update" to the president....because...she wasn't there in Benghazi...you do get that right?

Wrong. The R.S.O. & the C.O.M., BOTH have coded flash comm. capability. This flash comm. goes directly (in the case of a diplomatic mission being attacked) to The State Department, and more importantly to the War-Room.

The State-Dept. liason immediately notifies the Secretary of State. The War-Room liason, one of the many people standing next to the president 24/7, is also immediately notified. Who in turn immediately notifies the President next to him.

The idea that Niether of those people knew anything is ludicrous, and a lie.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If they did not want to loose anymore american lives,
and did not send them in because of that,
I understand that logic.
Why can they NOT say THAT?
Because they already were in a lie that no forces were available, and a youtube video caused the riot...
What are they REALLY hiding, what is the truth?
They royally screwed up, lies after lies, what about no man left behind? Bunch of HORSE DUNG
ALL PAWNS LEFT BEHIND says clinton and obama
I thought hillary would be their at 3am to take that call?
I ask myself when they called her at 3am did she tell them
ITS 3 AM YOU PEONS AND YOU WAKE ME FOR THIS? YOUR FIRED, I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS!!!

edit on 12-6-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos
All we know was that Obama was NOT in the situation room.
I still think it's rather amazing that we still haven't been told where the President WAS during the attack.
Especially considering that that information is not 'Classified'.

Where was Obama during Benghazi? Ask the White House diarist

So how is it that the White House has failed to give a full account of the president’s whereabouts during that eight-hour period? The White House knows precisely where he was and what he was doing, yet it is refusing to share that information with Congress and the American people.

This is unacceptable. Imagine if 20 months after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, the George W. Bush White House had still refused to account for where the president was or what he was doing that day. There would be outrage and constant demands from the press, Congress and other investigators demanding to know the answer to a simple factual question: Where was the president?

www.washingtonpost.com... 46b2066796_story.html

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The real truth is that there was a gun running operation going on, and the guys on the ground were caught up in it. At the direction of the Admin.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: CrawlingChaos
All we know was that Obama was NOT in the situation room.
I still think it's rather amazing that we still haven't been told where the President WAS during the attack.
Especially considering that that information is not 'Classified'.

He doesn't have to be in the situation room, for the liason to notify him.

I believe he was on his way to Colorado, for a fund raiser. If I remember correctly.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The real truth is that there was a gun running operation going on, and the guys on the ground were caught up in it. At the direction of the Admin.

Ding Ding Ding...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

www.foxnews.com...

According to the chronology she offers, Clinton issued the statement linking Benghazi to the video before she called President Obama on the night of the attack to provide an update, suggesting she was the originator of the flawed explanation.

Want to try that towing of the party line again?

party line?....you do realize she had to depend on the intel from the alphabet agency people, and from DOD, to provide this "update" to the president....because...she wasn't there in Benghazi...you do get that right?

Wrong. The R.S.O. & the C.O.M., BOTH have coded flash comm. capability. This flash comm. goes directly (in the case of a diplomatic mission being attacked) to The State Department, and more importantly to the War-Room.

The State-Dept. liason immediately notifies the Secretary of State. The War-Room liason, one of the many people standing next to the president 24/7, is also immediately notified. Who in turn immediately notifies the President next to him.

The idea that Niether of those people knew anything is ludicrous, and a lie.

ok...so....what did they know for sure?....at the most, they were made aware of some kind of attack going on at the makeshift Benghazi consulate...that was what was known, as was documented in congressional hearings....i don't see what the "big lie" is about?.......even with coded flash communications, they had no idea of the "why", "who", or "how"....they had the "where" and a partial "what"

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

1...the administration had ALWAYS said this was a terrorist attack, it was the motivation that was under question
2...the "youtube video" that right wingers remain turgid about, was reported to the administration by the alphabet agencies as possibly being the most likely motivation in the first few days after the initial attack
3...the DOD stated in congressional reports that they did not have assets capable of responding quick enough.

and as far as these "phones and phone calls"......."sources say" has no credibility....name names, or it goes in the HOAX file, as far as I'm concerned

Oh how cute, another drive by low information voter. Nice try. There are multiple news conferences, that you can find and replay (Rush Limbaugh has them all montage'd together for your convenience), occurring days after the Benghazi attack, in which then Sec of State Hillary Clinton and current President Obama repeatedly blame the attack on a video they claim incited a riot. They then imprisoned the maker of that video.

But as we all know and are trying to get to the bottom of... the attack was a planned terrorist activity that our govt most likely knew about ahead of time, watched occurred happening without providing any military assistance, and then afterwards blatantly lied about the cause of. Who knew and how much they knew are what the investigations are attempting to discern. The investigations which are being stonewalled by the White House administration.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So, you question others as to how they know for sure, and then you make defending statements using the stance that what you know is gospel truth.

You are a hypocrite. The line is blurred as to where 0bama ends and you begin.

The stonewalling of those within the Admin into Benghazi speaks truth as to something is being hidden.

But, "What difference does it make", right???

If I make you a bumper sticker with that, will you put it on your car, next to the 0bama 2012 sticker?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

ok...so....what did they know for sure?

What they knew for sure was that anything like this was going to jeopardize the election.

That's the whole reason for the petty jealousy and complete panic by the entire Administration people involved.

And of course, they wrongly assumed everybody would "buy the lie" about the video.

And I have always thought the "attack" was part of the botched arms exchange.

The chickens are a com'n home !!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

They love filling the foreign enemies war chests with gold and weapons.

I thought they would learn after fast and furious and the dead americans giving guns to bad people
not matter what your motive is, going to be a bad idea..

Why do prison guards no longer carry any firearms into the facility ?
If a prisoner/s were to get a hold of it , their really screwed.
They learned after guards were killed, and prisoners escaped using their own damn guns on them..

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The question about Benghazi that keeps going through my mind is; who is the psychic who knew how long long the victims could hold out, that advised everyone to not even attempt a rescue. That is the real damning question here.

They had no idea how long that would go on, or how much time they had to get there to maybe save even one person, when the decision to sit on their hands was made. To not even try is so bad, I can't imagine anyone covering up for it, but they did. It speaks to the true character of this administration.

Then to lie to the families in front of the coffins

Any other administration would have been destroyed by that.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
The question about Benghazi that keeps going through my mind is; who is the psychic who knew how long long the victims could hold out, that advised everyone to not even attempt a rescue. That is the real damning question here.

They had no idea how long that would go on, or how much time they had to get there to maybe save even one person, when the decision to sit on their hands was made. To not even try is so bad, I can't imagine anyone covering up for it, but they did. It speaks to the true character of this administration.

AND...(according to the interview) help really WAS available:

Stahl also contended that given his crew’s alert status and location, they could have reached Benghazi in time to have played a role in rescuing the victims of the assault, and ferrying them to safety in Germany, had they been asked to do so. “We were on a 45-day deployment to Ramstein air base,” he told Fox News. “And we were there basically to pick up priority missions, last-minute missions that needed to be accomplished.”

You would've thought that we would have had a little bit more of an alert posture on 9/11,” Stahl added. “A hurried-up timeline probably would take us [an] hour-and-a-half to get off the ground and three hours and fifteen minutes to get down there. So we could've gone down there and gotten them easily.”

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm not at all surprised by that. What a blunder.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"And I have always thought the "attack" was part of the botched arms exchange. "
sorry not even close.

Taking it back:
Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi, pictured yesterday, has announced that he will give up his 'Pharaoh' decree, which granted him ...

Don't forget "Pharaoh" was just told by Obama,that Obama was Pharaoh,,not morisi.

"obama" "egypt" "leader" "pyramids" "pharaoh" ". On a trip to Egypt, President Obama visited the Pyramids at Giza. While inside one of the Pyramids he ...

yeahhhh.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

They had no idea how long that would go on, or how much time they had to get there to maybe save even one person,

Unless they did know.........and THAT is what people need to see the dots connecting here.......

I think they did know, and I think its more nefarious then just not sending help........I think this was a good way to get rid of who was left that knew about the gun running once they were done with them......

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Good point, but no proof of that.

It could also be just as it appears, which is incompetence that led directly to peoples deaths. To say I'm not impressed by the current management is an understatement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join