It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq crisis: Isis militants close in on Baghdad - live coverage

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Source

(Reuters) - Iran could contemplate cooperating with its old adversary the United States on restoring security to Iraq if it saw Washington confronting "terrorist groups in Iraq and elsewhere", Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Saturday.

Well i never ever thought I would see this day.. I mean my jaw
didn't just drop it hit the floor.

Iran and the United States working together against Muslim extremists..

Watch Isreal do something to put the peter on it (screw it up)
I don't believe half the stuff the reports are even saying.Iran still will want nucelar bombs and call for the death of Israel.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Ah! Some years ago the main drug trades and profits were coming from south America. And now, what have you fought for? Absolutely nothing, many people got rich including you leaders and private business interests, but also the Muslim brotherhood or as there called got in the money $$. Were do you think they keep getting the funds for all those weapons, its all a giant farce, everybody is in on it, and not only that but now the so called people and enemies you all went to war against are stronger then ever, and not only that they have figured out that the best way to take over things is to do it how the west does it.

You got it, they elect there puppets, its just much saver and easier, which in itself is as much of a joke as our electoral process. Give it a few generations and they will be the defacto force in that region and will spread world wide. And its all thanks to? Guess who? That's right, you people, go back a few years on the threads of this site and you will see and witness many charades, not to even mention what was going on the tv/tube at the time. If you believe you were there to help, your clueless. Look at it like this, think of all the middle eastern countries or African nations which western or European powers helped.

What do they all have in common? The answer is there all war torn crap holes whose peoples are working for the betterment of other nations and international powers for pennies on the dollar, and most of them are literally sitting on goldmines and oil and everything in between and are starving to death. Now look at other places, countries and nations such as the united Arab nations, you know the ones the US panders to, most of them where in exactly the same situation that all the other poorer nations were, most of them were camel herders, and yet the people there never worked a day in there life and are so rich they practically bring in slave labor to create there cities...Why is that? When they to were practically in the stone age when the west arrived. The answer is they consolidated there resources, never let the globalists in or the thing you call "democracy" quote on quote which offcourse even to a 5yr old its anything and everything but democratic, and peoples and never let others in, basically they only excepted the help they needed which in most cases was none to little, and sold there own resources at there price. And so there citizens are pretty much set for life and like I said the majority of them never worked a day in there life.

If you dont get it by now. What I am trying to say is, you and all of that happened all of it, well your not the good guys and never were, in fact you just may be the bad guys. And your not going back in there unless there is a profit, marines or no marines none of you cant save #, this ain't a TV show and jack bauer is just a cardbord copy make-believe one dimensional character, like pretty much everything else that was going on the TV the past century. All make believe.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

As a US Service man who fought and bled, lost brother Marines over there and all for what?

For the Almighty dollar of-course. You really think it was about weapons of mass destruction?

Any bets on the Marines being sent back in? Lets make that, sent in --- in time to make a difference?

What difference will it make? Once they leave it will happen all over again. This is why America needs to mind their own damn business and worry about your own country instead of one halfway across the world.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
So Iran have now deployed Forces to fight Isis....

This is going to get crazy.

Good, I hope Iran takes over the whole damn country, liberates it and calls it theirs. It should belong to them instead of a bunch of crazy people or Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Evanzsayz

originally posted by: blupblup
So Iran have now deployed Forces to fight Isis....

This is going to get crazy.

Good, I hope Iran takes over the whole damn country, liberates it and calls it theirs. It should belong to them instead of a bunch of crazy people or Saudi Arabia.

Erm, the Sunni Arabs don't want to be a part of Iran. Neither do the Kurds.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its both interesting and well timed that we have a new boogie man in the Middle East that curiously ties in a country we fought and bled for (pulling at emotional heart strings and nationalistic pride) with Syria the coveted prize that slipped through the hands through covert means and now has justification to invade "Syria" via overt.

Wag the dog comes to mind.

     She should have died hereafter. There would have been a time for such a word. Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, Creeps in this petty pace from day to day To the last syllable of recorded time, And all our yesterdays have lighted fools The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player That struts and frets his hour upon the stage And then is heard no more. It is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join