It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does It Take To Live In A World Without War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsB00mQu35t
It's time the the UN start asking the military's of the world to act as one police force.

The UN Is NOT your friend...

The UN is just another part of the scam and an Illuminati front.

"The United Nations is the greatest fraud in all History. Its purpose is to destroy the United States." -- John E. Rankin, U.S. Congressman

This is the leading, putatively respectable Britain-based Satan cult (it worships Lucifer). The Lucis Trust, which runs the only religious chapel at the New York United Nations headquarters, The Temple of Understanding, was originaly founded as the Lucifer Trust, in London, in 1923. The Lucis Trust associated with the UNO is the New York affiliate of the British organization. The name was changed from Lucifer Trust, to Lucis Trust, to make the nature of the organization less conspicuous. rense.com...

The New World Order is a spiritual agenda enthroning Lucifer as the god of this earth. Lucis Trust was set up as Lucifer Publishing by theosophist Alice A. Bailey. Don't be deceived.

edit on 12-6-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

To answer the title.

I think ideology causes all wars between nations and oppression causes civil wars.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

There is a really good nature documentary whose name escapes me at the moment but, it was Narrated by Sigourney Weaver. Related to Chimpanzees it presents an incredible example of aggression in Chimpanzees.

The Documentary shows male Chimps leaving there resting area in there territory. Lined up one behind the other, literally in a line. They are apparently engaged in an effort to maintain control over their territory by there actions.

This is offered in evidence by there reaction to encountering Chimps from another group feeding on a tree in there range.

To make a long story short they kill all the adults they can catch. But the also eat the children they catch, present with the adult chimps of another group of Chimps eating from the same tree. Chimpanzees that are often depicted as making tools to eat termites have been known to trap, kill and eat Tigers.

Violence in animals is not simply due to access to food.

It is also due to them protecting territory and maintaining control over a group.

Conflict places the healthiest male in the best position to reproduce allowing for healthier siblings and as such, it is an important part of evolution.

I think the problem we are having is in relation to maintaining a perceived standard as relatable to a perceived condition of stability.

Any thoughts?

edit on 12-6-2014 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
I think ideology causes all wars between nations and oppression causes civil wars.

I used to believe that up until just a few years ago.

I believe that's what we were taught in school.

After I learned that history is one huge lie and education is nothing but blatant misinformation, I began to dig around online.

My conclusion was that all wars are deliberately staged and orchestrated for nefarious reasons.

I have since seen so much evidence that backs this up that I am 100% convinced of the fact.

Wars are simply a euphemism for mass murder.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Fear, historically has been an excuse for mass murder.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Way to ask the million dollar question lol. This is what everyone's been asking themselves. The only three things I see is to get rid of the problem which is many many many men, everyone join the same religion, or we all learn what it truly means to be alive and human. But, since none of those are happening I'd say we're screwed out of peace for awhile, at least on a worldwide scale.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

To live in a world without war, one must:

1. Have everyone believe in the exact same religion, or none at all. Even though religion is a key part in society, it also causes problems. How many times do we see people in other countries go to war just because one group doesn't believe in the other group?

Also, think about how religion suppresses people as well - People across the way get stoned because their husband cheated on them, non-straight folk get punished because they're "going against Good Book X" (I still don't comprehend how because they get married it means everyone will instantly perish; and I still have yet to see everyone perish yet).

2. Give everyone the same job, same sized house, and treat everyone equal. We often gripe about things that other people have, how much more money they make, how they get a fancy sports car. Level the playing field, and have everyone pretty much do the same thing.

3. See each other as equals, rather than opponents. Yes, you may hate that person with all your heart, but you don't need to be their best friend; just coexist.

4. Destroy all humans, except for two. Sometimes, you need a reboot - the fact is that humans as a whole right now cannot even coexist with different viewpoints indicates that war will always be part of our system.

Hate to say it, but an NWO will be the closest to a society without war. As long as someone feels entitled, or wants something, there will always be conflict.

-fossilera

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

1. Have everyone believe in the exact same religion, or none at all. Even though religion is a key part in society, it also causes problems.

That would never happen.. the closest thing to solve that problem would be to respect and allow everybody his own belief. Or .. of course... the one and only God will show Himself to every person on this planet and take away every conflict.

2. Give everyone the same job, same sized house, and treat everyone equal. We often gripe about things that other people have, how much more money they make, how they get a fancy sports car. Level the playing field, and have everyone pretty much do the same thing.

Unfortunately there are always people who think they deserve more, want more or want something different than its neighbor. This is one on of these built in hidden 'qualities' of mankind. IMHO this desire to be different and wanting more is essential for progress and inovation in many different areas .. it creates competition to make things better. But you are right, it can also lead to disaster.

3. See each other as equals, rather than opponents. Yes, you may hate that person with all your heart, but you don't need to be their best friend; just coexist.

Maybe this can be changed with education, make children early in life understand that respect for the (normal) thoughts of your fellow humanbeing is important for everyones benefit.

4. Destroy all humans, except for two. Sometimes, you need a reboot - the fact is that humans as a whole right now cannot even coexist with different viewpoints indicates that war will always be part of our system.

Yeah... the short cut. It will take an other 15.000 years before we will arrive at square one... and do it all over again.

Hate to say it, but an NWO will be the closest to a society without war

I think with the increasing technologoical advance the world is becoming smaller and smaller. The need to be able to play well with others will be very important for economies and peace in general. It would not be an bad idea if the world should be seen as a big company in order to make things smooth. The only problem is ... it will take solving all the problems we have been discussing about human nature. Who is worthy to be a member of that NWO.?

edit on 13/6/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera
NWO will be the closest to a society without war.

Only one MINOR problem with that scenario...

The “elite” cabbalists behind the NWO are the same people starting all the wars.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders. Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity
Remove competition and there will be no war. On the other hand, remove competition and there will be no survival either. Every species that continues to compete will surpass us. If you're not keeping up, you're falling behind, and if you fall too far behind, you're no longer in the race.

This is sort of how I feel.

I blame the universe, really. This is how it's. It's its funxion. My thinking is based on conservation of energy and limitations like the light speed limit and quantum limitations that prevent predicting the future. Locality is a factor too since it limits our ability to be universal. I also think individual versus society plays a role. If we all were robots that served a collective and had minimal individualism than we might eliminate war and conflict between ourselves, but the collective would still likely war and act selfishly with other (especially opposing) collectives. Again, I just don't see a way to eliminate it, since it appears to be a byproduct of the universe.

I remember thinking about the Borg. Even the Borg had an individual: the queen. I think each cube would need one because of limitations preventing one queen from perfectly commanding cubes separated by vast distances.

For that matter, even the dronest of drones need some individuality to be semi-independent. There's no perfect cutoff between drone and queen. By this I mean they can share some traits. They're not completely exclusive.

I think there's only one perfection and it's either eternal oneness or nothingness, and it might be they're the same thing. In either case, nobody has a name. Both are eternal. Both are ubiquitous.

SO to eliminate large scale war on Earth we need to adopt one government and so all the nations act as one nation. This is because of bonding hormones that make different groups not trust other groups and for other reasons. Rome spread out too far and couldn't control its interests. We could do the same. It's a fight between our ability to use technology and knowledge to coordinate and how far we stretch it. The problem is even if we attain a perfect control situation on Earth, we'll still war mightily with people who break away and colonize other parts of the universe. Essentially, we'll potentially war with anything outside our zone of control; aliens.

Anyway, because I think it's the universe producing all this variety, I don't really blame anyone or believe in good or evil. Obviously, we must blame and judge to survive. Shoot or be shot, ya know? And honestly I want to kill a mother****** who abuses someone else too, I just don't think evil or good exist. To me, those are just beliefs with no scientific standing. It's like believing walking under a black cat brings bad luck or a birthmark is hte sign of a demon child. It's enough to kill or jail the mother*******. Do what we have to do. But invent a irrational belief and perpetuate it? No.
edit on 13-6-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"What Does It Take To Live In A World Without War"

The absence of Human beings.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Watch Fog of War. That's a great documentary.

The re-evaluation of all values. To find out that some things just aren't as valuable as we once thought, and other things are.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This is not true.

Archeological evidence suggests that the Indus Valley civilization which lasted a very long time (over 5000 years) showed no signs of war for a vast period of time. "At its peak, the Indus Civilization may have had a population of over five million. " - en.wikipedia.org...

"In sharp contrast to this civilization's contemporaries, Mesopotamia and Ancient Egypt, no large monumental structures were built. There is no conclusive evidence of palaces or temples—or of kings, armies, or priests." - Wikipedia link above

"Amazingly, the Indus Valley civilization appears to have been a peaceful one. Very few weapons have been found and no evidence of an army has been discovered. ..Excavated human bones reveal no signs of violence, and building remains show no indication of battle. All evidence points to a preference for peace and success in achieving it." - www.ushistory.org...

Other articles mention no depictions of warfare in their art, or signs of slavery or kingship.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The complete elimination of greed from the human psyche. It'll never happen.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
1) Getting rid of all borders.

2) Some kind of breakthrough in quantum physics or our understanding of the universe such as the Simulation Theory. I think once everyone understands that this is a game or a higher power exists, then they will stop fighting each other. This is probably why the UFOs aren't concerned too much, they know once you discover them, i.e gods exist, you won't try to fight them. Of course, they'll try to safeguard themselves, such that in in order to destroy them, you end up destroying the universe, because after all, one can never assume that any race will not be arrogant enough to try to subvert the higher-level gods(never the Grand Creator though, he's in a dimension all by himself).

Now, the UFOs can try to tell you what the punishment for subverting the gods are, to act as a deterrant, however, they won't even do that, because they want humans to have a maximum of free will, whether it's good or evil. Basically, they don't really want to "force" you to be good, but rather, allow you to challenge them, because they know that nobody really dies.

Remember what Hidden_Hand said about you can either be good(51% positive karma) or be extremely evil(IMO, less than 15%), and you will still become gods? However, you still must pay off the karma for becoming evil(a long time of reincarnation on the Earth, which is worse than a short time in Hell if you think about it). Now you may wonder what exactly is the point of that? Well, that is to ensure that not too many people will choose to be evil, but still encourage SOME to be evil, and you can see throughout history that it only takes a few people to be evil, who know how to brainwash their own people to cause great damage. Basically, the game is set up so that there's some kind of drama, but almost always tilted towards the good guys. However, just like a video game, sometimes there's a bad ending, and we have to decide whether that's the one we want.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

Animals aren't capable of complex thoughts or communicate with each other. In fact, it's said that we are the only species capable of being "aware" of our existence(or is it belief in a higher power?)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
IMO living a life without war or conflicts is impossible. The Human being will always get the feeling he/she has to be better than the person beside them....so to speak. Unless a miracle happens and opens up all our eyes to the times ahead, to the path we are headed from the current and past events.

Life will never be perfect for thousands of years, the human being is too stubborn, The human being is too persistent, The HUMAN being is to complicated....

People around the world are at War with Themselves, when that ends and everyone can live the 'fairy tale' life then we can start progressing towards a PEACEFUL race of Human Being
(Lmao, made me laugh just saying peaceful and human beings in the same sentce.)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Remove all borders.
Remove all nationalities, except one.
Remove governments, except one.
Remove all religions, except one.

Then you won't have people fighting, warring with each other.

Until then?

Game on!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Remove all borders.
Remove all nationalities, except one.
Remove governments, except one.
Remove all religions, except one.

Then you won't have people fighting, warring with each other.

Until then?

Game on!

That's never going to happen. The muslims won't give up their religion. So you'll have to convince Christians to become Muslim. Even if you could create this new world order, we would still have to answer to the ideologies of the rulers that we may not agree with.

As long as there is more than one ideology, there will always be conflict between humans.
edit on 13-6-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

What does it take to become aware that bashing in someones head is not the answer for problems.. What on Earth can be said to make mankind understand that starting a war is not an option... ever. -

But what if that is the only way to stop someone from doing just that?

In other words, what if I'm country A, and next door, in country B, i start to strongarm the border, and even start crossing the border, and bashing in country B's someones……
What if the only way for country C to make sure there's "peace" is to cross my border with country B, just to give them protection. And all the sudden one day, A's out there in B's territory, C helps out, and voila….we've got a two way tussel going on between a and b/c…….see what I mean

Maybe a world government isn't a bad idea afterall..

Then the two sides are always the same, and ridiculously overmatched, on the government side of things….i.e., the people and the government…..only two sides possible in that scenario, and the people always lose.

nywys, if the motivation for going to war is reviving an economy by the manufacturing of weapons there surely must be an other 'product' people can make which is less damaging to it fellow human. -

Yes, what you just described is called "industrialization." We've, in modern times added technology into that broad term, but it now almost completely encompasses industrialization on any and every level.

Now, it's become making the problem to give people jobs to fix it, or pretend to, or pretend to offer "security" that this won't happen. That about sums up what we call b2b, business to business solutions….

Maybe we should in that case concentrate on making space stuff in order to reap the treasures other planets have to offer...

That's being done, as we speak, right here. Some people call the ones cashing in on this planet, alone, Illuminati, Masons, New World Order, or TPTB…..everyone's got a different name for them. Some people just call it Peak Oil.
Oooops……

What can we do? What can we do?

For starters, get rid of our needing to need anything at all, stop being consumers. I'ts simply a consequence, I think, of survival.

edit on 13-6-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join