It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does It Take To Live In A World Without War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't think any in the universe would WAR if there was a known place of balance shared where Souls/Spirit/Internal Energies attract to who ill upon others.
The intelligence in many would make them avoid such places (if known of) and share PEACE
AWARNESS LEVEL.
To share such a place may cause extreme fear which may be counterproductive to existence of beings and so remains hidden maybe best until transition of energy made. Clues shared thru religious data in afterlife information may assist if accepted and not fully denied as fictional.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

What Does It Take To Live In A World Without War

History is nothing but lies.

ALL wars are started on purpose...

They are planned, scripted, staged and orchestrated into existence just like any other Hollywood production.

Only ONE thing will stop wars: an act of God...

"All war is based on deception." -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“All war in history has been hatched by governments, independent of the people’s interests, to whom war is always pernicious even when successful” ~ Leo Tolstoy

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

My working hypothesis is that most wars/conflicts are orchestrated by this satanic cult. The same people secretly manipulate events on both sides to undermine "all collective forces except our own" and establish world government tyranny (a.k.a. "globalization.") In other words, an Occult Elite is waging war on humanity and we don't even know it. How They Control the World

"I have worked since 1911 trying to find out why the human race can’t live in peace and enjoy the bounties and blessing God provides for our use and benefit in such abundance, it was 1950 before I penetrated the secret that the wars and revolutions which scourge our lives, and the chaotic conditions that prevail, are nothing more or less than the effects of the continuing Luciferian conspiracy." Pawns

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The knowledge that the root cause of all the problems are what the seven sins describe. If every human would know about these 7 human issues and would learn how to control or discipline we would see no more wars.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
The knowledge that the root cause of all the problems are what the seven sins describe. If every human would know about these 7 human issues and would learn how to control or discipline we would see no more wars.

Do these "seven sins" explain why animals wage war, as demonstrated in the video of the ants fighting?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah, lets not compare animals fight to humans. Animals don't seek genocide or even think of wiping out an entire species because it needs more than it can chew.

Animals will eventually find a to co exist, humans don't.

Animals has no materialistic lust, that is one of the main thing that makes them slightly better.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i'm afraid only a world without people could be a world without war.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
Yeah, lets not compare animals fight to humans. Animals don't seek genocide or even think of wiping out an entire species because it needs more than it can chew.

Animals will eventually find a to co exist, humans don't.

Animals has no materialistic lust, that is one of the main thing that makes them slightly better.

Um. Humans are animals. What is it with people thinking that humans are a cut above the rest of the animal kingdom? Clearly, we are not. Clearly, we are just as flawed and ignorant as the dirt-scratching mammals who preceded us and lead up to us.
edit on 12-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

What would it take? A world without people.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity

Um. Humans are animals.

Ant is an animal too, i would say a Dog is more aware than an Ant.

What is it with people thinking that humans are a cut above the rest of the animal kingdom? Clearly, we are not.

Just because we fall in the same kingdom does not mean we are the same, we maybe have same drive but we are higher forms. We are self aware.. we can think questions such as "what is life".

Clearly, we are just as flawed and ignorant as the dirt-scratching mammals who preceded us and lead up to us.

Of course we are flawed, but we knowingly commit these crimes where we have the option to resolve. Animals such as tigers do not have that option.

A Tiger is not going to sit in a group of tigers and vote where to kill some deer but keep couple of deer of the opposite sex there to breed.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think what surprises me the most is that there are also highly educated people who have claimed or suggested that war is a natural method of population control. Seems convenient, because then all human control is eliminated from the equation. To say that war is inevitable is just laughable to me. Even if conflict were in human nature to such a high degree, which I do not believe to be the case, war is still preventable because humans also have the ability to reason. Because of this, emotion can be checked by intelligence. Crimes of passion should be much more common, but rarely is a war started over a singular event. Saying that WWI was started solely because of the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand for instance would be a gross oversimplification, yet that is what is always printed.

Take the outbeak of WWII for instance. Even Germany looked for justification initially. Hitler ordered the invasion of Poland based on a false flag event that he himself created. Japan did the same thing when they invaded Manchuria. They invaded Shenyang after an explosion of part of a railway track, which they blamed on local saboteurs, when in reality they did it themselves. Hitler dressed Nazi soldiers in Polish uniforms and attacked one of his own border outposts. So it was not like war breaks out suddenly. There is a lot of planning before such a massive invasion.

For the besieged country things are different. They are much more justified in fighting. Nobody can blame all of the French and British deaths after Hitler circumvented the Maginot Line on the French or the British, nor are they responsible for the deaths of the few Nazi soldiers that were killed. They were responsible for the ineptitude witnessed during the lightning armored attacks, and the subsequent retreat to the coast, but nobody can really blame them considering the Germans had perfected a new type of warfare. Everyone else expected a repeat of WWI. The point is that the invading country is solely to blame, as you cannot blame anything on those defending their homeland. Granted that they behave with dignity and do not do crazy things like the Russians did after stopping Hitler at Stalingrad and then pushing back the German army groups. That was probably more revenge-motivated than anything. Something like that can be controlled.

But there is another issue here imo. As an example, were the German people truly responsible for Hitler's actions and decisions? I do not think so. I think it was wrong of other countries to condemn the German people after the war. Why? Because the same thing would have played out anywhere else in much the same way it did in Germany. Hitler rose to power quite rapidly, and by the time he seized power there was probably about half of the population who did not support him. He played to the weaknesses and prejudices of the people. Anti-Semitism was rampant at the time in that part of the world, not just in Germany. Anyway, once power was seized it did not really matter what the people thought. Hitler had vast resources at his disposal. The people who disagreed were eliminated or imprisoned.

That very same thing could happen in the US today. Some of the people will always view such a leader as the savior of the country. There is no getting around that. If there were people willing to fight against that person, there would also be people willing to fight for them as well. And most in the military will just follow orders. The people cannot be guaranteed to emerge victorious. Such a revolution did not occur in Germany during the 30's for a variety of reasons, but even if there were still enough people left to fight back, they did not have the arms or other resources to actually do so. Power was seized rapidly and people basically awoke to find they now had a supreme leader with unquestionable authority.

Sentiments were different then, and so were the people, and I guess my main point is that more responsibility is placed on the shoulders of those in power than in the people. The people, even if they have rights, do not actually have rights. Why? Because one cannot even exercise their rights without the approval of the government. If they disapprove then they can use force, and most will not stand up to them. This will likely always be true, if the government is a formidable adversary with resources at their disposal. If they are willing to circumvent the law there is nothing you can do about it, legally speaking, because there are certain provisions they can use. And if they didn't wish to do it that way they could just say your guilty, maybe plant evidence if need be, and all of the sudden you are guilty.

The people are not the ones starting wars. Governments are. And all I am saying is that it is rare for people to fight back against their own government, but this is dependent on multiple factors, so it is not necessarily a rule...but throughout history I would estimate that people roll over much more than they fight back. If that is the case then what does that say about human nature and war?
edit on 6/12/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Um. Humans are animals. What is it with people thinking that humans are a cut above the rest of the animal kingdom?

Thumbs........for a start.

Clearly, we are just as flawed and ignorant as the dirt-scratching mammals who preceded us and lead up to us.

Yes, but we are flawed and ignorant on a level no other animal is. Yes, ants fight each other for territory and food every day. Many other animal species do the same thing. But name one species whose fighting can eventually lead to the death of every single life form on this planet. Humans. We are the only thing on this planet who are capable of killing everything on this planet, and a chosen few among us seem to be hell-bent to accomplish that. And the rest of us? Well, we follow them. We elect them. We choose to let them lead us.

To answer the OP's question of what will it take to live in peace? The same thing it takes for an alcoholic to put down his last drink. we have to get sick and tired of being sick and tired.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Only when the day, humanities greed for peace and rest, out weighs the greed of the selfish.

Greeds not always a good thing, but it not always a bad thing.
edit on 12-6-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX

Um. Humans are animals. What is it with people thinking that humans are a cut above the rest of the animal kingdom?

Thumbs........for a start.

And birds have wings. And monkeys have tails. And fish have gills. If you judge a monkey by its ability to filter oxygen from water...or maybe a fish by its ability to swing through trees?

Yes, but we are flawed and ignorant on a level no other animal is. Yes, ants fight each other for territory and food every day. Many other animal species do the same thing. But name one species whose fighting can eventually lead to the death of every single life form on this planet. Humans. We are the only thing on this planet who are capable of killing everything on this planet, and a chosen few among us seem to be hell-bent to accomplish that. And the rest of us? Well, we follow them. We elect them. We choose to let them lead us.

To answer the OP's question of what will it take to live in peace? The same thing it takes for an alcoholic to put down his last drink. we have to get sick and tired of being sick and tired.

And how do you keep an alcoholic from picking that drink back up 6 months later?
edit on 12-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Human war is born out of greed and hatred.

The baseline is still to survive.

Show me a war for survival and I show you a just war with honor.... how many wars occur like that today??

Korg.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
No humans!

Plain and simple..unless you can come up with genome fix that wipes greed and hatred out of existence..

Korg.

Unfortunately we are living on this planet and do we need find some kind of lasting peace. With the weapons of today total whipe-out is at the push of a button. But that is not what we want... do we?

The other solution did cross my mind too. Especially when it comes to the responsibillity in government. People who are not corruptable and are truly motivated to do the right thing for the people. Maybe if we are lucky there is such a gene and will the scientist be able to isolate it.

Many people say in their replies that it is part of nature to start wars... does this mean that it is something universal? Certainly an other thread but such a fact make things only worse and should the human race be Lucky not to completely disappear from the universe as soon as we meet an alien race.

No, I refuse to believe that we can not overcome these 'primative' urges of greed and envy... Our intellect which is evolving will find a solution which will prevent us from killing ourselves. I mean, I am not the brightest bulb in the room and even I can understand that. How f)%ni*g stupid must an intelligent species be to eradicate itself.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Humanity does not now what it takes to live in a world without war because war is a natural part of survival in the Universe.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
For the most part all wars that have ever been fought on earth are for resources. One way of starting seeing our way though this would be for mankind to gain access to unlimited resources.The only way to do that, would require we begin colonizing our solar system.But the problem in that regard is that conflicts between countries will need to be resolved.

It is really incredible the amount of resources that exist in our solar system. But order to make such an effort viable we would need to move from chemical rockets to get into space. To the elevator technology that has been proposed for access to the area just outside our atmosphere.

Cleary the first problem is the potential of such structures being destroyed by those who disagree.

Conflict in humans would decrease if everyone on the planet could have a job. With resources from our solar system brought to Earth to be processed to useful means.

Any thoughts

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
All people need to do is accept that those people they think they hate are just sacrificing for them so that they are not out doing what they are doing. You become what you hate. Ever notice that guy that always cries about something someone else is doing almost always ends up doing that very thing.

Sometimes it's not the exact action of that guy but it's close enough you can pin point karma biting him in the arse. I'm not real superstitious but I've seen enough and heard enough in my life to get me thinking about it. Like that guy who makes fun of the guy with cars on cinder blocks sitting in the front yard. Before he dies he'll have fencing or a old lawnmower sitting out back that he ain't going to do anything with.

While the neighbor man wants it. So I mean if people wake up see it's sacrifices. Then we can all accept we are all apart of the greater good. So once we realize that, that guy is hindering my process in the greater good I don't have to hate him just stay away from him. Then everyone can hone in on whose who and get it done.

You don't go to war with a whole nation over small groups sacrifices. You just remove those people and lock them up. It's time the the UN start asking the military's of the world to act as one police force.

Just my 2 sense.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Even without Humans there will be wars, it's a thing in nature that apparently can't be avoided.

Survival of the fittest.

We seem to be intelligent and should therefore be able to use our voice instead of fist, But the hidden nature of above in us makes "us" act differently and be very unintelligent.

We are just nature....

I don't think you will find 'war' in nature. There is some findings that other primates do have 'war' on a very limited scale. Nature can be quite violent but that is a very different things then war. Army ants on the move destroy everything in their path but I wouldn't call that war, that's a biological imperitive based on collective survival (or, since we don't know, ecological survival).

I suppose War is a biological imperative but I think derives from the human ability to self-reflect (project into the future and obsess about the past). I believe, and truly hope, that it is a phase of development, evolution for us as a species. At an eariler time in our history (pre-patriarchy) when our consciousness was more tribally centered there was no war - just skirmishes of the sort that our primate cousins still have today.

Don't confuse violence which is very primal, seated in the repitalian brain with WAR that is a very conscious neocortical function of consciousness.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
The people are not the ones starting wars. Governments are.

Henry Makow says it a cult...

I believe he's right.

By adopting this chameleon strategy, this satanic cult infiltrated and subverted most governments and religions, and established an invisible tyranny without drawing much attention. ~ Henry Makow Ph.D.

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

"Danny Casolaro called it "the Octopus". A vast, interlocking network of criminal conspiracy that reaches into every branch and agency of the U.S. government, many other national governments, and every sector of our societies."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join