It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call for help with propulsion research/experimentation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
Build yourself one of these:
www.libertariannews.org...

The QEG scam is also discussed in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here

www.quatloos.com...

What I find most fascinating about the QEG scam is that none of the true believers seem to notice that Hope Girl and her dad have now gone to an ENTIRELY different country to build the SAME machine which they never actually got working in Morocco. So why, exactly, do we need to build duplicate machines when the one in Morocco still doesn't produce free energy? The fact that this doesn't appear to be a problem to the true believers is yet another stunning display of stupidity.

Bought to you by the OPPT scammers in Morocco!

A good sign of a scam is when they disable comments on youtube!
edit on 19-6-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: lacanau

The secret is to understand magnetic force but not much is known about the fundamental of what it is, however the effect of creating a magnetic field from passing a electrical current through a wire is observed through experiments, that leads to one idea theory that a magnetic field produced in a bar magnetic is a summation of micro currents in a magnetic material. It is one theory that seems to hold some weight.
A well observed phenomenon is having electrical current flowing in perpendicular plane to magnetic field lines will result in a magnetic force acting on the conductor passing the current. In this situation a magnetic force will act on the electrical conductor; and this principal is the basis for how electric rotating machinery uses magnetic force to turn an armature.
I believe the development of field propulsions systems using magnetic principals to produce motive force in a uni direction, will require greater understanding of the fundamental nature of magnetism. The are detailed explanations contained in science books which will explain the phenomena above, and i call the main stream science explaining this phenomena the Science of the Macro force.
To me the Micro force is the mystery, and this i dont see explained in main steam science, except for possibly in molecular chemistry where explanations are used to explain bond angles of atoms in molecules.
When i try to explain the Micro force I will look at Fractal geometry which shows visually how something of a large scale can be built from small replicated patterns. These patterns in my view are only accessible to us using our technology through frequency. For example we see under microscope water crystals producing different geometric crystals in response to different sound frequencies. Referring again to the Fractals analogy I see the most fundamental units of atomic structure are crystalline, and possible the forces holding the crystalline structure together are magnetic forces.
In this way then may be its possible to see why a bar magnetic produces a detectable magnetic field and why a piece of fruit produces no detectable field. The reason being the bar magnetic is composed of the macro and micro forces, and where our technology can only detect and access the macro force because the field extends beyond the physical extremity of the form. The piece of fruit only contains the micro forces which dont extend beyond the form; and since our technology cant detect or manipulate the microform we see the fruit as a non magnetic material.
The key to the next phase I believe is to find a way of coercion the micro forces, and i believe this can be done knowing that macro forces and micro forces are linked by frequency. Think of the analogy of an electrical step down transformer in terms of primary coil animating the macro current and a secondary coil animating the micro current. Then realise the only accessibility or gateway we have to manipulating the micro force in the secondary coil is to do so by manipulating the frequency of the macro coil. Frequency in this way becomes a bridge between the physical form of the macro verse and the separate physical form of the micro verse.

Actually I do believe we have one known example on Earth where human technology is at work using this principal, its atomic explosion. There is a alternative theory that argues these weapons can only be detonated through setting up the right harmonic frequencies. I tend to believe this is true but cant prove it of course.
Hope that was useful you.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Therefore if you appreciate the concept idea I explained above then that means its possible to explain the idea that the solar system is itself a crystalline structure with yhe force that holds it together is gravity. This is where I think its interesting because its thinking what frequency machine could be built to manipulate the micro magnetic forces inside a form which in turn then influence the gravitation force acting on object, and if this was possible somehow does it suggest micro gravitational force exists also.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I can only offer a limited scope opinion. I believe if someone could replicate Ed Leedskalnin's invention used to build the Coral Castle in Homestead, Florida, then you could figure out weightless propulsion. Anyone suggesting magnetics would be closest to the mark IMO.
Maybe Ed was nefariously dispossessed of his brilliant invention and today things people see in the sky could be ours or theirs, I dunno. Hell of a conspiracy theory though which may or may not have been written about. I'm just more taken with the science of the Coral Castle. If Ed took his secret to the grave then once again we may have missed a brilliant opportunity. I believe that history suppressed Tesla because he could have provided free electricity to all humans but that certainly did not fit the business model of those looking to extract their riches from each household in the land by way of industrialization. I certainly didn't mean to derail your thread but I saw other people posting about magnetics and I think Ed Leedskalnin knew something about suspending gravity that has not yet been replicated. Or has it? Peace to you for contributing some scientific discussion on ATS. Regards,j

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So it doesn't seem like a viable avenue for propulsion research.

You have to think outside the box; If gravity was manipulated with a field whose point of origin resided inside your vessel, you could adjust spacial gravity in a manner akin to literally FALLING as a means of propulsion.

In addition, if the field is affecting the atmosphere around the vessel, would any force be required to displace its weightlessness? If not, that lack of work would translate to a lack of friction, providing zero wind-resistance. You could orbit the earth from a foot off the ground!

"The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Also, Podkletnov's continued work involves a Gravity Impulse Generator which might translate to propulsion more traditionally.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18053384]lemmin

Also, Podkletnov's continued work involves a Gravity Impulse Generator which might translate to propulsion more traditionally.

Its what he claims, yet there is no proof of this

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Thanks for your input. I agree that main stream science still fails to explain exactly what is occuring, although it does seem odd that these micro forces have not yet been detected seeing as we are on the verge of the first quantum computers. I did make an interesting connection at one point when I saw a new discovery about the detection of electron 'clouds' and how they seemed to resemble the shapes of magnetic fields. Not only that but the magnetic fields that the planets, solar systems, and even galaxies produce: quantumwavetheory.wordpress.com...

I'm not quite sure with your atomic explosion analogy though. As I understand it the mechanism that creates a nuclear fission reaction is a gun firing like action which rapidly collides two materials that creates an unstable release of energy. Maybe I just don't understand enough to know where magnetism comes into play.

When you mentioned frequency I began to think about leedskalnins idea which I believe is mentioned in a post below yours. His story alone is very interesting, but even better is that he's written a few books on his theories of magnetism which are freely available online to read. He even has simple experiments which you can do at home with step by step instructions. I strongly believe his theories are pivotal in completely understanding the origin of magnetism and how we can manipulate these forces to our own end.

Leedskalnin: www.leedskalnin.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I'm with you on this one. I've seen the QEG for many years now already and a shread of evidence of a single build functioning as described. Many half builds, many diagrams and explanations, but still nothing concrete.

It's a little too off topic for me anyway

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 02bmw76

Hey there, while I'm with you in that it's a little off topic, I do consider it somewhat relevant.

Leedskalnin has definitely written some interesting literature, and it does merit further investigation especially in terms of gravity annulation and possibly even electrical generation, however what I'm looking for is what people believe is the most promising avenue to follow in terms of propulsion research, and while cancelling gravity would still be an amazing feat, it still doesn't get things moving, and i'm convinced that there are methods out there within our reach that we can figure out together rather than let entities like G.E. or Lockheed exploit them for profits.

Still, thanks for the contribution, any more ideas feel free to throw them in!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lemmin

I've read ideas about supposed 'warp drives' whereby you create an artificial gravity field and condense mass in the direction of travel and expand it behind you. This would essentially cancel any G forces experienced on the body. I found this idea intruiging because it fits with most of the UFO videos and descriptions ive seen/read (with craft changing direction and/or accelerating incredibly quickly).
This of course isn't like 'squeezing an apple' matter condensation but more on a relatavistic scale. How you would go about designing such a device is a subject of great interest to me. You said podkletnov has made mention of such a device? Have any links/info for me?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm bumping because some people seem to be interested, yet somewhat lazy

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Sorry, I didn't see this response until now. This forum does a terrible job of notifying users of relevant activity. I wish they would get with the times and install real forum software instead of this homebrew system.

Anyway, I originally found out about Podkletnov's Impulse Gravity Generator through an interview he did for American Antigravity.

There isn't much information elsewhere aside from some technical articles that I can't understand.

If you haven't listened to the interviews on that website, I would recommend going through them. It's unfortunate that the site hasn't been updated in such a long time, though.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join