It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The craziest thing you've ever heard

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I want to know. What is the craziest thing you've ever heard in your life?
It can be ATS or BTS.

What is the craziest thing that someone has ever said to you?

I'll start with a couple.

"Crazy how nature make dat," in response to Mount Rushmore.

"Kesha is a really good artist," friend from work.

SMH and waiting for your replies

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
We're from the government and we're here to help...

Nightmares for months.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
We're from the government and we're here to help...

Nightmares for months.

Just change the "and" to "or"
That simple.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

I think the craziest thing I ever heard, was that the Liberal Democrat party in the UK, were considering a coalition with the Conservatives, back in the day when the voting public still thought there was some sort of difference between the parties, other than the RGB balance of their emblems.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well I agree with you. The two party system in any country is so effin egregious I cannot even begin to describe.

And btw if I ever wanna f**k my friends up in a drinking game, I'll tell them to drink whenever truebrit does.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

"Honest...he doesn't bite".

They lied...

Des

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
ca reply to: rockintitz

This is sort of a tough thread, since your examples aren't as crazy as they are quotes from stupid people. If you want to talk "crazy", I once had a conversation with my buddies mom (who was going off the deep end via schizophrenia at the time) about how she had conversations with bumblebees and they told her about the future.

People who like kesha aren't necessarily crazy so much as sadly lacking any semblance of musical taste. You want crazy, stick around ATS for awhile. Everything from people who think they are God to people who think they are being mind controlled by CIA radio signals. This site has all the crazy you could need (and much more than I ever wanted).
edit on 12-6-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Exactly! I remember we had 3 threads all going at once by people claiming they were Jesus...it was a riot...

Des

link   

"That Abscess in my bottom burst whilst i was taking a poo - i really need some help cleaning things up"

I changed job.

link   
3 of the craziest things I have ever heard :

One from the local tax office : "The check for your tax rebate is in the post"

The other from Mrs R : "Of course I love you my dear..."

Third one from Rod Jr : "Honest dad... it wasn't me?"

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Then again... they are quite normal things to say...
edit on 12/6/14 by Rodinus because: 3 added

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I've been around ATS for a while, and I do realize that most posters on this forum are way more intelligent than me. And that's why I love this site. When I read a story, I want to respond. But then I scroll down, and someone has put my thoughts into words better than I ever could have.

And I'm saying that from someone who knows the difference between could have and could of..

I know that, but hearing different stories from the contributors is something I would never feel as confident in taking a random poll.

I really do feel that asking a question or taking a poll here is of more significance than calling a thousand Joe Schmoes.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Well that is just the point. The Liberal Democrats were the third party, rather than being the second. Traditionally, the battle has been between the Labour Party, and the Conservative party. However, during the election cycle that saw them occupy the position of Kingmaker, they received a more significant proportion of votes than they had in previous years.

The trouble being, that their politics seemed utterly at odds with that of the Conservative party, which meant that when they got into bed with them, I was flummoxed, until I remembered that all voting does for you in this country, is chooses who screws you next. It is certainly a crazy state of affairs.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Flummoxed is a great word to use by anyone who nurtures a certain side of politics.

But guess what happens in any political game.. You're screwed, I'm screwed, and they all scream for being screwed.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Some people get told it, others work it out for themselves. But the craziest thing to know in this world is....

What we really are...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Mornin',

- That Obama(Hillary)care doesn't give the American public access to proper medical care instead of just access to medical insurance.

- That cheese is illegal.

- That Justin Beiber is a talented nice kid.

- That Kardashian, Hilton and others are considered celebrities only because they lack proper discretion on camera or forgot underwear as they left the house.

- That Kanye West calls himself a creative genius even though he can't spell the word "genius"...but people still think it's true.

- That almost EVERY-SINGLE-POLITICIAN-EVER ('cept the dead ones) aren't already behind bars.

- That people still think guns kill other people.

- There aren't actually sixteen chips in every Chips Ahoy cookie.

(That last one really hurt!)

- Kirsten Stewart is actually a human being and not one of the alien "pods" sent to absorb us all.

- Reality television...PERIOD.

- People believe voting matters.

- That fiat currency is valued above all else but is intrinsically worthless.

- America, Land of the Drone...Home of the Bleeding.

- That every royal family on the planet hasn't be strung up by their short and curlies yet.

- That people still believe that mercury is bad for them...unless it comes in a vaccine.

I could go on but I think I've made my point:

Every damn day on this planet is a 24/7 "Crazy Sale" and everything must go.

The only thing that truely matters is how you handle it.
At least that's how I choose to see things.
S+F

-Peace-

edit on 12-6-2014 by Eryiedes because: ETA

edit on 12-6-2014 by Eryiedes because: Typo

edit on 12-6-2014 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I spent a few months sectioned on a Mental Ward...

The craziest thing I heard was from someone who said Johnny Depp sacrifices kittens and has Gay orgies at Satanic parties!!!

It made me realise that there is levels to crazy while I was in there!!!

Peace everybody!!!
edit on 12-6-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
"Read my lips...No new taxes" I knew it was a lie when it rolled off his split tongue.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Craziest? Well, the thread I read here this morning is up there...

NJ threatening to take boy from parents - for twirling a pencil in class

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Over on the "Apollo hoax" thread (which is pretty crazy in itself), one poster made the claim that 9/11 was staged in order to stop an interview that was taking place on NBC breakfast news at the time. (The interview was part of a book tour by a guy who had written a biography of Howard Hughes.)

That takes some beating IMHO.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Eryiedes

I have nothing to add. I just needed a place to repeat this

Every damn day on this planet is a 24/7 "Crazy Sale" and everything must go.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join