- That Obama(Hillary)care doesn't give the American public access to proper medical care instead of just access to medical insurance.
- That cheese is illegal.
- That Justin Beiber is a talented nice kid.
- That Kardashian, Hilton and others are considered celebrities only because they lack proper discretion on camera or forgot underwear as they left
- That Kanye West calls himself a creative genius even though he can't spell the word "genius"...but people still think it's true.
- That almost EVERY-SINGLE-POLITICIAN-EVER ('cept the dead ones) aren't already behind bars.
- That people still think guns
kill other people.
- There aren't actually sixteen chips in every Chips Ahoy cookie.
(That last one really hurt!)
- Kirsten Stewart is actually a human being and not one of the alien "pods" sent to absorb us all.
- Reality television...PERIOD.
- People believe voting matters.
- That fiat currency is valued above all else but is intrinsically worthless.
- America, Land of the Drone...Home of the Bleeding.
- That every royal family on the planet hasn't be strung up by their short and curlies yet.
- That people still believe that mercury is bad for them...unless
it comes in a vaccine.
I could go on but I think I've made my point:
Every damn day on this planet is a 24/7 "Crazy Sale" and everything must go.
The only thing that truely matters is how you handle it.
At least that's how I choose to see things.
edit on 12-6-2014 by Eryiedes because: ETA
edit on 12-6-2014 by Eryiedes because: Typo
edit on 12-6-2014 by
Eryiedes because: Typo