It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Controlling Jerad Millers You Tube Channel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well this is bittersweet. I came across this on Facebook from a former members post. I thought it was a little gem hidden amongst all the usual Facebook babble. I asked if he was going to bring it here, because I thought this was a very valid question. He said no, he doesn't come here anymore, but feel free to share it if I wished. So, the bitter is we lost a good member for some reason which I didn't ask, that's their business.

I will not link him for privacy sake, but I will quote him as a member. If valid proof is needed that he did post it, I can prove it yada yada. Maybe he will even come and say so himself. Now that that is out of the way...

The point he brought to the table though was:

Anyone else notice that the Jerad Miller videos on the channel with the Joker Video have all been posted SINCE the shootings. The channel is named Jared Miller and is stuff that I don't think I had seen officially released in the press (although, I could be wrong). So who is running the channel?

Obviously I read his post and went to check out what he was trying to say, and sure enough, I saw what he meant.

Now for anyone that has been following this, Im sure you have come across some of the videos put out since the incident on "Jerad Millers YouTube Channel". LINK to Channel

To Date, there are 7 videos. "To Date" being the operative word here. Keep in mind that all of these videos have been posted After the fact of the crime that brought him to our attention and 6 of these videos have been taken of him personally. In other words, it appears someone that he knew well enough filmed them. Perhaps the girlfriend, Or, another friend. I myself and guessing another friend, because his wife is dead and someone had to post it.

That all might make perfect sense, The old, "If anything happens to me, post these" kind of thing." But, the Latest video posted is what I do believe has my fellow member in a quandary on Face Book.

As you will see, this isnt a friend filming this one to post on You Tube. This is actual store footage. How did the friend get this one???

WARNING Somewhat Graphic:

[SNIP]

So, my fellow members, do you think this is a little hinky or do you all have simple explanations?

edit on 6/12/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/6/2014 by Gemwolf because: Snipped graphic video

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

OK, I admit, the "friend" on facebook was me. I found the whole thing odd. As for why I don't come here anymore, well, I simply don't have a lot of time for it. But I do watch threads now and again.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rogerstigers nice to see you back buddy, I'm really looking forward to seeing what others think.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
So who is running the channel?

Proof it was all a staged event!

Really though, this is an interesting find and I'm not entirely sure what to make of it yet. It's easy enough to name your YouTube whatever you want these days so who knows if it's a friend of his or not. Time may tell. I haven't had a chance to read up on the event or those involved. Seems there was a fair amount of shootings in the past week or so that made the MSM. It just hurts to think about and I don't like hearing all the gun control rhetoric either.

Amanda Miller YouTube Channel
edit on 12-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Early today on the boob tube, this video was shown. FOX News. They said it had been released by the sheriff's department. It was from in-store security camera footage.

That's all I know.

ETA: Story on video:

Video shows last moments of cop-killers’ lives

Wal-Mart store surveillance video of shooting suspects is shown during a news conference at Metro Police headquarters Wednesday, June 11, 2014. Police provided new details on Sunday’s shooting that resulted in five deaths, including two police officers and a civilian.

www.lasvegassun.com...

Des

edit on 12-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone Thank you for posting that. That part may make sense now, but still, who is posting the other videos? They seem pretty personal to just be floating around.

Actually might make more sense the Walmart footage being easy to get. Still though, who is posting the rest? (Privately wondering if it's a ats member
)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Interesting question! It would have to be someone with his password to post vids, I would think.

OR, it could be part of an ongoing investigation, vids being posted my LEO. To see who comments. Maybe they are looking to see if he has supporters.

IDK...

Des

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Did some digging and found where the videos originally came from.

Jerad Miller's Actual YouTube Channel

So it seems nobody is releasing videos for him after the fact. Apparently him and his wife were pretty vocal over social medias.
edit on 12-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: edit

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Is it his? It was made in jan 2013.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Yeah, those are some creepy vids. What a stupid little twerp.

OP: That YouTube channel was made in Feb of 2013... did someone else know that this couple was going postal and wanted the power/publicity?
edit on 12-6-2014 by 0bservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bservant
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Yeah, those are some creepy vids. What a stupid little twerp.

OP: That YouTube channel was made in Feb of 2013... did someone else know that this couple was going postal and wanted the power/publicity?

You can actually change the name of your youtube channel at any time by going to settings and altering the google+ page info. It's that simple. The date that the channel was made is irrelevant. It'll still show the original registration date and not the date that the name of the channel was changed. Either somebody is trying to profit off of a tragedy by doing this or they're trying to mess with people. I'd say don't give them anymore traffic.

top topics

join