It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Houston

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse. Go Cowboys!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: skunkape23

I graduated High School in Angleton, still have family there! I lived in Houston for a few years and now am in Austin.

Love Texas!

Houston is crowded and there's plenty of crime, but the museums and restaurants are amazing! Also, the local music scene is easy to break in to. I'm not active in music now, but when I was, I loved Houston. Austin is a bit flooded with talent, which is good unless you are an unknown musician.

Welcome to ATS, Op!

What year did you graduate? I graduated Angleton in '92. I also played in the Houston music scene before moving to Austin for about 10 years. Been back in Angleton for about 3 years.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

1991! Ha. My last name rhymes with gay and my first name rhymes with tristy, hahaha. And I'm a girl.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

1991! Ha. My last name rhymes with gay and my first name rhymes with tristy, hahaha. And I'm a girl.

I know exactly who this is. Small world. My first name rhymes with lawn and my last name rhymes with house. My user name @gmail.com is my email, if you want to say hi. I don't do the facebook thing.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hey, I sent you a private message through ATS. Hope you get it, it's my 1st one to send.

Catch up soon!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Cool glad Im not alone on the whole "Houston is for the most part a terrible place" thing. I agree there is much to do however the no zoning aspect is the citys' number one mistake. That being said no matter where you are, your about 2-5mi. from a bad part of town. Im NW in the Spring area, "Champion Forest/Raveneux", thankfully nice part of town until the new highway is complete, then its gonna be downhill from there at a faster pace. I usually go down to Galveston a few times a year and in the summer I get a beach house for a week other times Im at the Galvez poking around the 5th floor during my stay there. Since Katrina wiped alot of the mess off the planet its much nicer than it was about 15 years ago or so. @Skunkape, I am known as Asylum81 in the music world. if you are so inclined, have a gander through google and you will easily see what Im doing. So, is there like a friend thing on here or is everything DM? Im new here so apologies if some of my questions are common knowledge to you vets! Cheers!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join