It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NJ threatening to take boy from parents - for twirling a pencil in class

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I ask you all to think of it this way. Just imagine for a second that this is all planned, just for this mental exercise. And lets also assume that it is tied into gun confiscation. What does it all mean? What it means is that the future of america is bleak. Guns are not just about whether we have them or not they are about a mental attitude. I live in australia and gun confiscation has changed mens attitude drastically since I was a boy. My father used to hunt with his mates when I was a child and they were real men who had an attitude that was manly, that is they were competitive and aggresive which is the way men are genetically programmed to be. Long story short, governments wish to take guns away because they define a persons ability to be free to define themselves as human beings. Taking away the ability to self protect and self determine gives that role to others ie the big brother. The male children today will be the simpering demasculinated men of tomorrow who fear to be politically incorect and will be easily lead by state sponsored media. This is planned. No one can tell me otherwise just have a real good close look at the world and stop being scared of what you see. i have and it all follows a definite plan to make children compliant and docile. Answer me this if you think its not planned, why are so many schools going this way in the US? i read a news article recently about a girl who was blowing bubbles from a hello kitty bubble gun and was expelled because of it. You asked for it and now you have so much more than you can handle. You will never stop this, and its all because the majority are gutless and scared of a few jihadists.
edit on 13-6-2014 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
In a world of no common sense our kids are looked at as criminals, killers, rapists, etc.. It's so bizarre. Who is controlling academia and making these obvious communist rules? This kid and his parents need protection from these lunatics.

My daughter took a back pack to school that she used for camping. She over-looked a knife that I had given her and taught her how to use when she was 8. You know what the teacher did? She took the knife and called us. We went to pick it up and it was no big deal. My daughter didn't get in any trouble or anything. The teachers said had one of the other teachers(teachers who moved here from NY) had found it, they would've called the police. Many of the local teachers here still use common sense and common decency, but the many who are moving here from cities are hell-bent on destroying it and installing this mind-set and atmosphere of no common sense. The new principle is from New York. She's from a family of lawyers. She dresses very provocatively and acts like complete, perverted trash. I've had the pleasure to meet her at Parent meetings. Why are all of these people moving here from NY and in control over all academia and other things?? I see it a lot in other fields as well. Eyes wide open

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I don't need your forms, or lack of forms, don't care if they hang a corporate flag in courts, for if they operate under that I would not comply at all, because all those laws are null and voided.

They don't hang “corporate” flags, nor do they operate under “Admiralty law” because the flag has fringe on its borders. The difference is purely cosmetic and flags without fringed edges are exterior flags vs interior flags.

originally posted by: Unity_99
We're all infinite soveriegn beings with a birth certificate and without a birth certificate.

You are not a “sovereign”, that is an internet hoax. There is LOTS of case law explaining why this is not true, and attempting to use this in a real court is going to land you in a bunch of trouble or a mental ward. Its wishful thinking that you can take out a lean against yourself then declare that laws no longer apply to you. All the shysters who started the “sovereign” movement have either ended up dead, in prison, or in mental health institutions.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just imagine what life would be like if we handed healthcare over to an institution capable of such ill use of power.

Oh. Crap.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

No, silly goy, trust the goberment.

Love the goberment

OBEY THE GOVERNMENT *insert dramatic music*

Ha, I've been saying the same thing for 8 years now and it's only finally catching on.

Where have we gone as a society where a kid can be forcibly removed from his parents for twirling a pencil?
Where did our rights and freedoms go in the past 60 years? Why is it that we can't say no the government over such trivial things such as this?

You try this # near the dixie line and see what the parents and community would say about a child being abducted by the government for not treating him like a mental case. They would laugh and then tell the kid to go grab the 12 gauge while the grown ups talk to the nice gubmint people

Keep your heads in the sand all you want, you statist and liberal dunderheads. That way it'll be way easier to aim when the time comes for change
edit on 13-6-2014 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is absolutely ridiculous.
The child who thought it was a gun sounds more demented to me.
So they just act on this tattle tale's statement?

Meanwhile there are REAL abusive parents who go unchecked, or they do check and do nothing. Next thing you know , the child is killed

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
This is ridiculous. Is the media covering this?

Rebel 5

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

If that is true, why is Georgia and Oklahoma two of the worst states for this? You see, I first started following cases like this one 10 years ago. I know more about this than I want to. I started following this after I discovered my local county government was using foster kids for pedophilia, and a series of other unfortunate events involving CPS.

It all leads to money!I posted a link earlier that people over looked. This kid is a money maker for the system. Your tax dollars hard at work.

Go ahead, show up with your shot guns, you'll find out the truth you don't want to admit. And it has nothing to do with liberals.
edit on 13-6-2014 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
How does one twirl a pencil "like a gun"? Are police going to be called to concerts when the drummer twirls his drum sticks? How does one even twirl a gun?
edit on 6/13/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ah, the good ole days when you could spin an object like a gun and it was all in good fun...

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Okay...I've send the last 5 minutes with a pencil trying with all my dexterity to "twirl it like a gun," and have come to the conclusion that it's the kid who reported the pencil twirler who needs his damn head examined. What exactly does that mean? There are many ways that one can mimic a gun using a pencil. None of those involve twirling. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RobertAntonWeishaupt

Take a look at this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I expect next we will have to put collars on our children to keep them
complacent to the status quo who will shock them any time they do
anything besides the accepted PC ideals! This is just another way to
brain wash them so they don't eventually decent away from the
corrupt hierarchy!

The Elite learned in the 60s how certain ideals can create resistance to
our socially accepted norms! Now they have used a combination of the
education system and punishment to contrive a desired result!

I expect that once we are unable to resist their ways our progeny will
forever be enslaved by the fear that is being instilled in them!
I expect our time to resist will diminish over time and our fear is the
determining factor to maintaining the present construct! Only when we
drop our differences and unite to overthrow the fascist governments
of the world, will we ever be able to live without the fear that controls
us!

It has become more true now then ever before that if we don't
face our fears we will forever be enslaved by them! Will we face that
which we see is wrong with our world or will we either deny it or regard
it as unfathomable? Either way is a cop out but then again that is what
we have excelled at for at least the past several decades!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think we need to ban together to uncover the secrets of this world I believe there are people in this world that are hiding things from us the people like the u.s. government. The government i believe have secrets that they are hiding from their people and the people of the world. The earth have ancient secrets left by past civilizations , probably past aliens. The secerts of the world should be uncover and they should be shared and used by us its inhabitants for advancing ourselves

edit on 14-6-2014 by red76910 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

Georgia and Oklahoma are not representatives of the whole south and United States in general.

I was just saying that in some parts, the federal or state government is not welcome.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Surprised they didn't shoot him on the spot!a reply to: trollz

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz Advice to NJ parents: LEAVE THE POLICE STATE OF NJ NOW....

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Now I read that the State of NJ is threatening to take the boy from his parents and put him up for adoption .... yet again, simply because they didn't get the test results that they had expected.

Examiner

New Jersey’s Department of Children and Families has decided that Ethan needs more testing to determine why he was twirling a pencil, and the boy's father, Michael, got on their bad side when he initially refused to have his son tested. Michael changed his mind after receiving an ominous letter from the department calling his action “an incident of abuse or neglect.” Apparently, the state didn't like the results of the previous tests and wants more. This time, if Michael doesn't subject his son to testing, the department says it will seize the boy and place him for adoption. Chaplin sent a letter to Gov. Chris Christie, but the governor simply forwarded it to the department.

edit on b000000302014-06-19T06:41:55-05:0006America/ChicagoThu, 19 Jun 2014 06:41:55 -0500600000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join