It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NJ threatening to take boy from parents - for twirling a pencil in class

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Any criminal organization that uses pencil twirling and pop tarts as a way to take children away from their parents needs to be shut down immediately. They will have this poor kid and his parents wrapped up in counseling till they are bankrupt. There is clearly something wrong here and it's not the parent or the child. Their coming after your kids.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

This right here is going to be the start of a conflict on US soil. I was told a long time ago by a manager I had while working through college:
"There are two things you don't f$#k with - people's children and people's money."

I have no doubt if incidents like these increase many parents will have no recourse but to "act out." The biggest deterrent right now is the lack of unity among the people.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere
How do you twirl a pencil like a gun?
How do you twirl a gun? Like Lone Ranger style?

I can't do that with a pencil. Can you?

This is exactly what I was wondering...

SO HAPPY my kid is out of school!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I am with people who are wondering how the heck did he twirl a pencil like a gun.

However it reminds me of this:

I used to do that all the time in school.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Then, perhaps, it's overdue time for parents in NJ to uhhhh transmit to the governor's office evidence of the citizens' perspectives.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Most of the Chinese students I knew were masters at it.

I never did get the hang of it.

Didn't practice a great deal. LOL.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

It's actually quite easy once you get the hang of it

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

LOL take a look at this

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'm not into hunting deer now either. Hogs, fair game. Destructive critters. Funny how we don't have the 'gun violence' out here in the sticks.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
He needs to see a lawyer and to record everything stupid said and done. And refuse all evaluations if the boy wasn't threatening anyone.

Also, in case they ever take that child, instruct him to phone home or come home.

And parents in that community had better be up in arms.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Evidently so given how young many Chinese students were who could do it very skillfully.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

this is just plain silly.

Arrested for playing with a pencil.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Thanks. I wasn't certain from watching if it was the Mainland or Taiwan.

Taiwan! Yea Taiwan!

Well done.

Maybe they could offer to teach the OP student some real skills so he wouldn't be so 'limited' . . . JOKE.

edit on 12/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

There you go.

You've hit the nail squarely with the hammer, my friend.

We've begun to reap what we've, through our incredible stupidity, sown. We've elected, and re-elected many, many times; these nimrods that they've begun to believe that they actually do know better than we do.

A twirling pencil is scary? Really? I sometimes have a hard time believing that these things are actually happening...

We've become a nation of simpering, overly medicated idiots, jumping at our own shadows, or worse, shadows fabricated by people with agendas.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

LOL take a look at this

WOW! Those young men clearly need to undergo some serious psychological evaluation before they poke an eye out with that whiz bang penfoolery!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

LOL!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

I completely agree with you!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

This one really got to me, and I don't even have kids! I wrote to the Governor's office and will call during normal business hours as they do not have voice messaging. Christie needs to A) put a decisive end to this right now and B) open an investigation into how something like this could have occurred. And he needs to make the investigation public.

I do not live in New Jersey, but if I did, I think I'd go to the governor's mansion and demand a hearing. This is too serious to ignore -- to call it Kafkaesque is close, but it seems to surpass even that. I think that perhaps they hope stunts like this will cause people to comply with their imperialistic totalitarian agenda or ELSE lose their children. As horrifying as this incident is, we cannot stand down and be cowed by such acts. It's important to contact the governor's office and tell them that this is unacceptable to you as an American.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

What's going to happen next? Will SWAT teams get sent into schools every time someone clicks a pen, because if you think about it, it might just be someone practicing blowing up the school with a handheld detonator? Seriously.

People need to call in, email, do whatever to make it known that this is NOT acceptable. I think harassment charges should be brought against everyone who is involved in this.

You can write to the NJ governor HERE

People have troubles in understanding that their kids are property of state. They are by law - property of state. You are by the law - property of state. And what you do with your property? Whatever you want.

So how did state become owner of you and your kid?
Through birth certificate registration.
USA was as a company bankrupted back in 1930 and enforcers are international bankers, IMF, World Bank.

From then on, every "biological property" belong to state as bail for national debt. Creditors are world banksters and debtor is USA with ALL its property, and all people.

Through taxes, citizens are paying back national debt to world banks.

Man/woman becomes property of state, when on birth mother signs papers and therefore they give legal-lawful permission to state to own their kids. That document is signed in hospital BY OWNER-MOTHER on childs birth, and is transfered to state. Now, state is new owner of that man/woman.

Thats how law works. This is one of the biggest secrets in modern world. You must claim right to your property before you want to "own" it more that state. At the moment, you are by the law, unhappy because you cant do with OTHERS property as you like.

In short words, you are manipulated in thinking kids are yours. In fact, you must do a lot of homework to free yourself and your kids from contract-obligations you inherit.

edit on 13-6-2014 by poweref because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

People really need to wake up and notice the insanity going on around them. The liberties people " believe " they have are slowly being eroded.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: poweref

Color of law and corporate law, are unlawful violations of the constitutions, Roman law and all their sneaky little concepts and rules that only they seem to know about, violate the constitution, and common law, and that makes them null and void at conception, so they may think and apparently they've convinced you, whereas I know it's null and voided, and that anything they write that is a crime is null and void, its not law and doesn't exist.

Since nuremburg trials had the power to hang men and women following the orders of their country but instead told that those laws were crimes and they had to follow conscience THIS MEANS INDIVIDUALS NULLIFY CORRUPT LAWS, because they can't have it both ways.

Sorry, I consider that whole belief system treason and null and void.

I don't need your forms, or lack of forms, don't care if they hang a corporate flag in courts, for if they operate under that I would not comply at all, because all those laws are null and voided.

We're all infinite soveriegn beings with a birth certificate and without a birth certificate.

In case you want to site examples, please understand constitutional law, all unlawful laws that violate it are null and void at conception. They don't exist, so there is no point in the examples, they don't exist even if the leaders think they do.

edit on 13-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join