It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had unlimited money for 24 hours

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

in 24 hours??????? !!!!!

Enjoy your beer. You've certainly earned it!

Mura

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
One single day of GLOBAL FISCAL EMANCIPATION.

I would erase Global debt and break ever single Money Monger Cartel on Earth.In one day.TPTB WOULD BE PEANUT VENDORS WHEN I WAS DONE.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Unlimited funds can get things done very fast indeed. Palms that would need greasing by back channels would be utterly unable to resist my first offer on purchases, because they would be ridiculous amounts, I am talking retirement package for every single suit on every board involved, not to mention significant returns on shareholder investment.

Even so, it would be a mental 24 hours, and well enough effort to require liquid refreshment at its conclusion!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Id buy everything. EVERYTHING.

With infinite money id buy islands, corporations - some of which i would swap the ceos for burger flippers and vice versa.

Id give charities so much money their eyes would explode at the sheer sight of the check.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Off the top of my head ... this is what I'd do first ...

For the world -
- Put a whole lot of money into autoimmune research. Heck .. also into neurological research and cancer research and all the other medical researches ...

- Give a HUGE check to St. Jude's Children's Hospitals. Free medical care for anyone no matter if they can pay for it or not. Gotta' support that!

- pay off world debt for every country

- I'd pay off closed governments in the world (N. Korea, Saudi Arabia, etc) to bring in freedom of the press and freedom of information. People everywhere could choose what they want to believe instead of having it stuffed down their throats by theocratic and/or totalitarian governments.

- I'd pay off restrictive and oppressive governments to make sure everyone got an education and could learn to read ... especially the women in countries that make it dangerous for women to be self sufficient.

- I'd ship TONS of GOOD books to places that have been closed off .... books to open minds and promote human and spiritual growth.

- this sounds strange but the world is overpopulated so - - I'd pay for free birth control to be available in vending machines on every street corner around the world. And I'd pay for anyone, anywhere to have vasectomies or tubals done ... and I'd pay them to do it.

- Pay off governments everywhere to allow physician assisted suicide, and I'd pay for assisted suicide centers to be established around the world (think of Soylent Green ... those kinds of centers).

- I'd pay off those who grow illegal drugs to instead grow food in their fields to help feed the poor.

- I'd buy desalination plants and place them around the world so everyone would have more drinking water.

- I'd pay off the country of Japan (and others) to stop the dolphin and whale slaughters.

For the USA -
- I'd pay to fix the entire infrastructure ... the roads, bridges, electrical grid.
- Give NASA a HUGE check and designate it for a lunar base and then for a Mars base.
- pay for free school breakfasts and lunches for everyone.
- pay off every college in the USA so they could provide free education.
- pay off every private/church school in the USA so they could provide a free education ... and this would take some pressure off the public schools.

For my family - (even those family members I don't have contact with)
- Give 'em all a million dollars each.
- Buy a mountain in New Hampshire for my husband and I to retire to.
- Pay to have our dream house built there.
- Buy a place at Hampton Beach NH for when we wanted to come down off our mountain.

Personally -
- I'd buy a few more pin cases for my pin collection and go shopping on EBAY for my favorite Hard Rock and Disney pins.

I wish all that money could buy good health and cures for autoimmune and cancer and everything ... but perhaps putting the money into research could lead to it.

AND FOR GOD AND THE HUMAN SPIRIT - Donate a ton of money to certain monasteries ... Catholic and Buddhist ... around the world. Not all of them, but only those that I judge as having kept to the spiritual and not indulged in the worldly. Medication and reflection is important and these places can provide it.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Buy as many psychedelics as possible and go to the other side

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join