It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Suspicious device" explodes at Nogales power plant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I'm not understanding what your trying say but are you saying that this was caused by weather????

edit on 12-6-2014 by thesaneone because: Forgot a word

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

No, by hydrogen sulfide gas

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Please elaborate I'd like to know what you mean, reply to: Rezlooper

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Navillus

I provided a link to the Jumping Jack Flash hypothesis in the post on previous page or read the dangerous gas theory thread in my signature. The gas threat is explained quite well at the website I linked to. Read some of his pages with explanations on it and the why's and what's to what is happening...

Bottom line...methane and hydrogen sulfide gases are releasing into the atmosphere at dangerous levels due to the warming climate. Methane is more of a threat to us than carbon dioxide but the climate change scientists don't want to talk about it because it will derail their 30 years of debate on carbon dioxide or distract from at the very least and they don't want that. Methane is 25 times more potent than carbon is as far as creating a blanket over the planet trapping the sun's heat but it only has a life span of 9 years so in the past it hasn't been much concern, but now, it's releasing at such a fast pace that it's levels are increasing much faster than it mitigates itself. The domino effect has begun, and in that process, hydrogen sulfide is escalating as well. Methane is lighter-than-air so it goes up into the higher levels of our atmosphere while hydrogen sulfide is heavier-than-air and after it releases, plumes of the gas will come back down to the surface where it is extremely flammable and reacts with many ignition sources, such as copper. All of this is explained in the website I linked. Check it out. That's what I meant by doing some research. I've been studying this for the past two years and over that two years, every phenomenon I've talked about has increased in frequency and intensity, which includes earthquakes, volcanoes, sinkholes, land subsidence events, mass animal die-offs, strange sky noises, loud house-rattling booms, disease outbreaks, mysterious explosions and unexplained fires, unexplained human deaths and more.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I can't lie, I really like what you are saying. It would explain everything especially all the damn sinkholes popping up everywhere.

I've also heard exactly what you said about methane being worse than carbon dioxide. If you really think about it why would anyone tell the world that was worse when all the scientists can focus on is CO2 emissions.

I would like to see some links or something of the uptick in occupancies that you speak of, I am rather intrigued.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

Go to my profile and you'll see that I've written over a dozen threads pertaining to the topic under the Fragile Earth forums. Two of the first threads are just below (in my signature).

What I do is get google alerts for each of the phenomenons to track them myself. There are also a few great websites out there that are tracking these events which I list in my threads, such as Earthfiles.com (loud booms and sky noise) and of course the JumpingJackFlashHypothesis.blogspot.com for the fires and explosions. He explains everything that is happening in great detail at his site. The google alerts send me local news headlines for each event, such as the sinkholes, which main stream media won't cover unless its a Corvette Museum or a guy dies in his bedroom after collapsing into a sinkhole. The daily alert used to send me notices on at least a half-dozen sinkholes each and every day, but that has grown to over a dozen now. It's definitely not a normal occurrence and yet, the deniers try real hard to downplay it.

Also, I recently finished writing a 500-page book on the dangerous gases, much of it based on my dangerous gas theory threads here at ATS, even featuring some of the debates on it here over the past year and a half. I'm just finishing up formatting it for self-publishing right now. I'll be writing a new thread about the topic once that happens. I have every bit of information on the topic in the book; the who's, what's, why's, where's and how's. I've done all the research on methane and hydrogen sulfide gases over a year and a half that I'm thoroughly convinced these things are happening and TPTB know something but they don't want us to know (not just yet)...first, before there's panic and riots in the streets...they want to get our guns...they want Homeland Security to be an internal armed force. They need to control the masses for as long as they can, but I say that within about three years it will be hard for them to hide it or deny it any longer because these phenomenon will be happening right there in everyone's own backyard!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJRichey
a reply to: madmac5150

Where does it say a Mexican did it? Are you assuming a bit? For all anyone knows, it could have been anybody.

True. There could've been a van full of Israelis right around the corner dancing and celebrating.

If Mexican drug cartels are going this far then the military needs to start there and rush across the border and invade Mexico. The Mexican gov needs to be held accountable for all the problems that is going on. The loss of power puts american peoples lives in jeopardy.

The reason you won't hear many senators and medias call it terrorism(assuming illegal;s done it) is because it goes against their little invasion plan and amnesty. They can't be showing illegals in a bad light, now can they?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join