It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FATIMA Connected Prophecies .................... and other Fatima based observations.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Since it seems I am now banned every time I post on the other conspiracy website, this thread may become the home of my final postings.

-----

There are prophecies that seem spiritually connected to Fatima.

The Secret of Fatima contains the prophecy: "When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world"

A prophecy that seems connected to Fatima, is from John Bosco, because Fatima prophecy continues the theme of an illuminated sky:
"It was a dark night, and men could no longer find their way back to their countries. Suddenly a most brilliant light shone in the sky, illuminating their way as at high noon. At that moment from the Vatican came forth, as in procession, a multitude of men and women, young children, monks, nuns, and priests, and at the head was the pope."

Same with Sister Elena Aiello's prophecy: "When in the sky appears an extraordinary sign, know it gentlemen that next will come the punishment of the world."

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I presume you are referring to the great warning that Hitler himself saw and declared upon seeing 'now blood will be spilled'

This is a well documented fact.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
- Another prophecy regarding the illumination -

The purpose of the creation of this thread at this point in time, here:

I have been observing the alarming words coming out of the Vatican, and I wonder if it is critically important for the Pope to find a prophecy that may help with the interpretation of the events foretold by the Third Secret of Fatima.

Maybe Pope Francis needs (right now) a prophecy that clearly excludes a YOUNG PERSON pontiff(bishop or pope) when the events begin!

I was intending to get to this prophecy at the end of June or end of July(final), but maybe, depending on who is reading, the Pope cannot afford to wait that long.

Here is the prophecy now for consideration:

yannickcharbonnelreligion.blogspot.ca...
English Translation of a prophecy from Edith Royer =>

" - Madam Royer was born on June 14, 1841 -
- in 1871 she saw in a vision - :

(1) At the top of the the bleachers shaped like a rising pyramid sat the Pope with the features('traits') of AN OLD MAN dressed in white holding a scepter.
On each side were clergymen dressed in different clothing filling the levels of the bleachers. Those wearing the simplest clothes with empty hands were the favorite of Our Lord.

(2) In the midst of these steps rested a lamb lying on a cross in a blinding light. The RAYS OF LIGHT reached the ecclesiastics and penetrated(influenced) each according to the extent they resembled the immaculate lamb.

(3) A man, bearing a basket/trash bin, scrambled up the levels, and offered a present to the Sovereign Pope. Madame Royer felt it regarded a treacherous proposal. (Consequently) a great disorder upset the entire ordinance of this scene.

(4) Then REAPPEARED the great light whose light not only lit the bleachers of the "dais" as before, but (reached) down much more lower, where the multitudes were strenuously attending to their affairs and occupied with their worries and yet STOPPED STRUCK BY THE SPLENDOR OF THE LIGHT."

This is a prophecy of:
- an older aged Pope when these things happen (as opposed to a very young Pope).

I did receive a sign in support of the prophecies from Edith Royer which I may reveal when I bring this prophecy up again (in the final post?).

----------------
The probable sequence of events in relation to this prophecy:

1) Pope Reveals Third Secret of Fatima

2) about 2 years latter, before the storm breaks out for the second time, the Pope and everyone around him witness a great light.

3) the great betrayal happens shortly afterwards, which triggers total chaos for the Church.

4) the Fatima illumination happens.

(yannickcharbonnelreligion.blogspot.ca...
The prophecy in the original French: "Au sommet de gradins s’élevant en forme de pyramide était assis le Souverain Pontife sous les traits d’un vieillard vêtu de blanc portant un sceptre. De chaque côté, des ecclésiastiques en différents costumes, garnissant les degrés. Ceux qui portaient les vêtements les plus simples et avaient les mains vides étaient les préférés de Notre-Seigneur. Au milieu de ces gradins, dans une lumière éblouissante, un agneau reposait, couché sur une croix. Les rayons de cette lumière atteignaient les ecclésiastiques et les pénétraient dans la mesure où ils ressemblaient à cet agneau immaculé. Un homme, porteur d’une corbeille, gravit les degrés et offrit un présent au Souverain Pontife. Madame Royer sentait qu’il s’agissait d’une proposition perfide. Un grand désordre vint bouleverser toute l’ordonnance de cette scène. Puis reparut la grande lumière dont l’éclat n’illuminait plus seulement les gradins de l’estrade, comme auparavant, mais descendait beaucoup plus bas, où des multitudes allaient et venaient fort empressées à leurs affaires et occupées de leurs soucis, et pourtant s’arrêtaient frappées par la splendeur de cette lumière.")

edit on 11-6-2014 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantomfire707

Well, I find prophecy an interesting subject. Not sure why that would get you banned anywhere. But hey I got banned for just having a url in sight that sent folks to my site on insomnia lol.

I am not much on catholic prophecy though. I mean pope can't save you and a man can't forgive you your sin lol.

The bible does say there will be signs in the heavens and the earth. I think people are in for rude awakening. This is the end times I believe. The rise of the antichrist is at hand i think.

Most people would rather complain about Obama than talk about that though lol. I think it is just beginning, however I don't think it has anything to do with the pope.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If the Earth does get hit by a strong enough solar flare it will make for a very pretty and colorful night sky, like the northern lights but covering all of the earth. Such an event can also take out all electronics and electrical systems, which can instigate a breakdown in society if the damage and resulting disorganization is severe enough.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Not sure about the smaller electronics, but the miles-long electrical lines would likely be melted and would cause further collateral cascade damage, not to mention how hard it is to make an unpowered charging adapter charge a dead battery.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WAstateMosin

Smaller electronics will respond like putting them in the microwave, not good. There are shielding techniques that can be used, but all depends how strong the solar flare is.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I remember reading something several years ago about 'Tempest' shielding to protect electronics from EMP, then nothing. Wonder why?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WAstateMosin

With ideas of full spectrum warfare the military has snatched a lot of this technology up. I am not fully sure where EMP technology is at, but it has it uses being able to disable cars and telecommunications. Then having your equipment resistant to such attacks does lead to an arms race type mentality going on.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The priest doesn't forgive sins. He only listens to them as you speak them God hears.

sa reply to: dlbott

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
They have EMP equipment which delivers directed blasts I believe....how strong these are ,is yet to be demonstrated.....
Prophesy is a bear market these days with false Christs aplenty....
The stuff seems to ooze out of every other religious fanatic of any stripe.
If it isnt the Anti Christ then its djaal or the devil or some other bad entity....
If a flaming mountain hasnt yet fallen into the sea....(Fukishima perhaps?)
Then we have a little time left to smell the flowers....

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
The priest doesn't forgive sins. He only listens to them as you speak them God hears.

sa reply to: dlbott

The priest has been given the sacramental power to forgive sin. He stands in for Christ and it's the same as if Christ Himself were right there in the confessional. It's defined theologically as 'In Persona Christi' meaning that the priest in the confessional is in the person of Christ.

It's the same as what occurs on the altar when the priest -in the person of Christ- has been given the power to transform the bread into the body and blood of Christ.
edit on 11-6-2014 by FairAndBalanced because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WAstateMosin

I remember reading something several years ago about 'Tempest' shielding to protect electronics from EMP,

TEMPEST has nothing to do with EMP's...

www.fas.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I remember reading something several years ago about 'Tempest' shielding to protect electronics from EMP, then nothing. Wonder why?

It is classified. Can't allow the public to be an equal footing with the NSA.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I remember reading something several years ago about 'Tempest' shielding to protect electronics from EMP,

TEMPEST has nothing to do with EMP's...

www.fas.org...

Shielding is part of it.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
no response?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
They have EMP equipment which delivers directed blasts I believe....how strong these are ,is yet to be demonstrated.....
Prophesy is a bear market these days with false Christs aplenty....
The stuff seems to ooze out of every other religious fanatic of any stripe.
If it isnt the Anti Christ then its djaal or the devil or some other bad entity....
If a flaming mountain hasnt yet fallen into the sea....(Fukishima perhaps?)
Then we have a little time left to smell the flowers....

This, too, is a sign of the impending end.

17'AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,' God says, 'THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS, AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS; 18EVEN ON MY BONDSLAVES, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, I WILL IN THOSE DAYS POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT And they shall prophesy. 19'AND I WILL GRANT WONDERS IN THE SKY ABOVE AND SIGNS ON THE EARTH BELOW, BLOOD, AND FIRE, AND VAPOR OF SMOKE.…
Acts 17-19

Sorry about the caps. It was what I copy-pasted.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Don't forget Garabandal. There will be a warning before the punishment.

"First, a World-Wide Warning that will happen in the sky...like the collision of two stars that do not fall down... it will frighten all humanity regardless of where one happens to be at the time... it will be a thousand times worse than earthquakes... like a fire that will not burn our flesh ... it will last a very short time, although to us it will seem to be a very long time ... no one can prevent it from happening ... It will be recognized as coming from God... it will resemble a punishment ... it is meant to be a purification ... like the revelation of our sins and what we will feel in our hearts will be worse than sorrow. It will not kill us, if we die it will be caused by the emotion within us."

Conchita is supposed to see the warning and punishment happen and was a child when they had the visions. She is now 64/65.
edit on 16-6-2014 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Maria Esperanza had also referred to the warning. She died in 2004.

“The consciences of this beloved people must be violently shaken so that they may ‘put their house in order’… A great moment is approaching, a great day of light… it is the hour of decision for mankind.”

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The Fatima prophecy is very clear that FIRST comes the WARNING, and then comes the divine punishment from God:

"When you see a night illuminated by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that HE IS ABOUT TO punish the world for its crimes, by means of WAR, FAMINE, AND PERSECUTION OF THE CHURCH, and of the Holy Father."

FIRST comes the great sign (night illuminated by an unknown light), then comes the great punishment FROM GOD.

THE PUNISHMENT INCLUDES PERSECUTION OF THE POPE.

----

Sister Aiello`s prophecy provides a sequence. First comes the warning, then comes the divine punishment of the world:

"When in the sky appears an extraordinary sign, know it gentlemen that NEXT WILL COME the punishment of the world."

(Google rather the Italian words of the prophecy: "Quando nel cielo apparirà un segno straordinario, sappiano gli uomini che prossima sarà la punizione del mondo!")

------

A dream prophecy from Saint John Bosco also reveals that BEFORE the great persecution, first comes the great warning (the illumination happens BEFORE a "storm" is unleashed against the Church) :

"It was a dark night, and men could no longer find their way back to their countries. Suddenly A MOST BRILLIANT LIGHT SHONE IN THE SKY, ILLUMINATING THEIR WAY as at high noon. At that moment from the Vatican came forth, as in procession, a multitude of men and women, young children, monks, nuns, and priests, and at the head was the pope. But a furious storm THEN broke out, somewhat dimming that light, as if light and darkness were locked in battle."

In fact, the dream revelation lets us know that within 200 days from the illumination the Pope is exiled from Rome.

And after 200 days of THIS storm which follows the illumination, the Pope has but a few followers: "The ranks of the procession thinned considerably....the Pontiff...became very distressed to see how few were his followers."

The people will reject the great sign. The people will reject the Pope. Thus begins the great persecution.
edit on 27-6-2014 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join