It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO artificial gravity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I came up with this theory after seeing a disk shaped UFO pic,
On some disk shape UFOs you see a spinning part in the middle between top and modem, now I was thinking what if this provides artificial gravity for the craft, now designs for future spacecraft incorporate a spinning ring that produces artificial gravity, I'd like to know what every one thinks, good and bad gladly accepted.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think it's a great idea. It's quite genius really.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
that the Aliens are using devices to lessen the force of gravity around their ships in order to allow their ufos to levitate or off the ground?

That would be ingenious I think. Is their any thing like this being developed now within our own scientific community?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Actually, many (abductees) have reported the absence of apparent gravity inside the craft...though some also report there being artificial gravity.

There are also plenty of good examples in films (such as 2001, 2010, etc.) as well as some of NASA's ideas for future space station modules.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Actually I'll like to see the videos your talking about. I would think, if you could see a video that had that much detail, you could probably recoganize quickly that it was faked.

And no, spinning rings, even if opposed, turning in opposite direction would not provide lift. Centripetal acceleration is mathmatically defined.

Sorry, hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Are you talking about propulsion or artificial gravity inside the ship? Two very different scenarios

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Actually, many (abductees) have reported the absence of apparent gravity inside the craft...though some also report there being artificial gravity.

That's true.

Additionally, Bob Lazar has also stated that the aliens in question (from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System) use antigravity amplifiers for propulsion and that each ship is powered by an antimatter reactor that is the approximate size of a basketball. Antigravity waves are projected in front of the craft and the ship is pulled along. At low speeds, antigravity propulsion becomes unstable, which is the reason behind the wobbly effect that many have witnessed among unidentified flying discs.

Bob Lazar & Antigravity Technology

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It does make sense that spinning would allow the crafts to take flight, pick up something in your own house ( a weight will work the best) hold it stratight out and then spin, you'll see that it is easier to hold the weight when it is in motion, dunno if this helps

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I mean artificial gravity, not propulsion methods, sorry for anyone whom might have been confused.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I mean artificial gravity, not propulsion methods, sorry for anyone whom might have been confused.

Yes, it is obvious they need artificial gravity, for without it, they would not be able to sustain long space travel. They would to adjust their gravitational field to their bodies gravitational tolerance i.e, home gravity.. Prolonged exposure to imbalanced gravity would result in muscle atrophy and other biological deteroiation. These effects have been observed in our own astronauts exposed to null gravity for long periods.

I cannot be sure that the spinning thing on the underside of a UFO is how they generate artificial gravity. In all likiness it is to do with propulsion and energy systems, the centre of the UFO may just be where the energy is expelled. I would expect the artificial gravity systems to be within the craft..

[edit on 8-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
UFOS as in Unidentified Flying Objects can be either secret experimental aircrafts of NASA or other Agencies

OR

UFOS can be space vehicles piloted by Extra Terristrial Beings

If the former is what you mean when you mention the word UFO, then anti-gravity propulsion, etc all seem plausible.

In case of the latter, Aliens cannot travel across space using these technologies. Their technology has to be something different and unconventional.

I found the following link elsewhere on this site which could pretty explain some of the technology aliens must be possibily using for transportation.

www.livejournal.com...

[edit on 2-12-2004 by jackiechan]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

Both forms are interrelated and operate off of the same principles.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackiechan
found the following link elsewhere on this site which could pretty explain some of the technology aliens must be possibily using for transportation.

www.livejournal.com...

There are a 100 and 1 post on this site for the same thing, it is a bit of a farse. Some are quote that God gave them the technology because they, as in singular, just them, were deemed virtuous, and others are post that God gave them, as in a group, becase they, as in group, are virtuous.

There is a thread in secret societies about the theories on this group.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Maybe that Alien craft and actual UFO's are the same thing..but thats another forum

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You should read "Hunt for Zero Point" by Nick Cook. In this, he presents evidence that the Germans had been playing around with zero-point energy and anti-gravity devices. It was even theorized that the Germans had even built a "time" machine. Very good book.

Personally, I believe that such technology exists. I highly doubt that it will ever be widely seen by the masses in my lifetime.

There are numerous theories on propulsion or distortion of a gravity field by a spinning device (usually incorporating magnets). David Hamel's project (a.k.a The Butterfly Man) and the SEARLE effect both rely on this.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blend56
that the Aliens are using devices to lessen the force of gravity around their ships in order to allow their ufos to levitate or off the ground?

That would be ingenious I think. Is their any thing like this being developed now within our own scientific community?

Yes, I agree.
And it would explain why their ships can zap in and out, and defy the laws of gravity. Good point.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I just looked at Indigo_childs post, and I dont mean theres a spinning section on the underside but, imagine your looking at a disk shaped craft from the side the outer part is circular not pointed, now the middle between top and bottom would spin.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
been leafing through the thread, antigravity is definately the way to go.

i believe it is a technology now in use by humans.

this site describes the overcoming of gravity.... www.handpen.com...

super luminous craft [beyond the speed of light] are apparently being used by governments? that is waht the disclosure project video contains, it is a great collection of interviews and testimonials.....
www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I found this while looking at the Future Horizons site just for fun.

/www.futurehorizons.net...

[edit on 21-12-2004 by FallenFromTheTree]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Wow, this thread if full of misinformation. :/ First the spinning disc thing, then that link to the site witht the "god" quotes.
Oh well.

In any case, antigravity is very well possible, as you might know we've had some success in it with the Brown (or was it Braun) effect, lifting cannonballs and whatnot with diamagnetism.

AND, my friend, the quantum scientist says that if antigravity is achieved away will the force of acceleration and deacceleration go, ie. inertia. That means that it would be incredibly easy to create a propulsion system for a craft with such a device that would allow it to go at _incredible_ speeds without the concern of inertia, the main concern for us in say a trip to Mars. You could litterally accelerate how ever fast you wanted and not get crushed.

Just saying, we, humans, have made these calculations that imply this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join