It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
deleted post

edit on 17-6-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

if you look at the overall dilect of the responses of this post you see something not quite right.

What we see and how we see and perceive things is on a individual level.

You see something not quite right because many posts used humor and you took insult to that?

What is not quite right that you see, I told you what I thought was not quite right about your OP in my first post replying to you, asking where this is coming from?

Firstly i question the origin of your thoughts while replying to this post.

This post or your OP?

You would be sort of psychic if you are questioning the origin of my thoughts while replying to this post without knowing if I was going to reply.

The responses all seem to be of the same general nature. Silly, joking and unbleavable. This brings me to point 2 were i question why is this post only full of humor.

What did you give in your OP to discuss other than concepts you had in your mind, there were no links to any info you might have come across so posters without having a clue as to what you are on about will say such and many will do so using humor.

Point 2, which post are talking about "only full of humor"?

This site is suppose to be full of open minded mature individuals who seek and discuss the truth, rumors and endless possibility's. How ever as evidently clear in the response's to my post, we have the complete opposite witch makes me question the likely hood of all you being this intolerant and disrespectful to everyone's post. However i don't think that is the case here. Witch brings me back the an earlier statement. I think there is something more at play here hence why i question your origin of thought while you were replying to my initial post.

If you choose to believe so.

This site is available to anyone with internet connection.

Many would or could take your OP as a troll thread, simply having a laugh while reading responses.

It seems as per most of the replies that many did think you were not being serious, still you have yet expand on your OP and tell us readers where the ideas and dots you have been connecting for 10 years come from.

Are we meant to Google the things you mention?

I told you the origin of my thoughts concerning your OP in which I replied to and asked for more.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Ok lets play with some ratios here. For every 1 site on the commercial internet there are 5 in the deep web. And for every 100 conspiracy sites on the deep web there is one person who has solid proof who has not or will not speak to anyone about it. Hence why google is no good. Plus contrary to what we have been told google censors alot with dis information.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs

Ok lets play with some ratios here. For every 1 site on the commercial internet there are 5 in the deep web. And for every 100 conspiracy sites on the deep web there is one person who has solid proof who has not or will not speak to anyone about it. Hence why google is no good. Plus contrary to what we have been told google censors alot with dis information.

Do you have anything to share or not?

Or are looking for ones that keep quite, if so what makes you think they will make noise after being quiet for so long simply because you ask ?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

I have never heard of I.P.S.I.S. but I've heard of I.S.I.S. Pyramid Island lies off Kenya. Did you mean Ball's Pyramid instead? There are no reptilians there but there are large stick insects that look alien. We do have female presences on Earth that we use as human vessels. Sometimes they do carry out our duties.
Silicar? That sounds like a chemical company. Did you mean Sleestak instead?
I've never heard of Tobios. Have no clue.
Transparent ships above cities? Are they the cause of those strange loud metallic sounds a couple of years ago?

Sounds like you want to write a book or something...

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs

for every 100 conspiracy sites on the deep web there is one person who has solid proof who has not or will not speak to anyone about it.

HOW do you know then

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Suggestion to: Abavs

Hi. Abavs.

Try using IXQUICK,
us2.ixquick.com...
and "key words".

When in the site, use
[ "Inter Planetary Systems" ] or [ "levels of tunnels" ]. . .etc. . .
Do use the ""s in the editable [wind0w]. It fine-tunes the answers.

Blue skies.
edit on 2014/6/22 by C-JEAN because: To replace "window" with [wind0w]. The bizarre magic is still here !!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Wow! We have the same one over Pittsburgh!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

As i guess this site is now a waste of time as no one hear has offered any genuine factual information. All i see is joke after joke. I guess this backs up the saying those that know do not speak, those that speak do not know.

That's like asking for facts about Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, both of which have FAR more factual information about them than any of the topics you mentioned.

Still, I'll bite...................................................

I.P.S.I.S - Inter - Planetary - Systems - Information - Sector

This version of the acronym seems to be your own invention, as there is NOTHING on it, not even from the nutter community.
The actual acronym is for this: www.ca3-uninova.org...

Interdimensional viruses.

Sounds like the ARCHONS to me: ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com...

Reptilians - the tall one that conducts the surgery operations, there brutal torture methods, and a base located near pyimid island off the coast of the east coast of Australia, The name of the tall one that supposedly operates that base.

Not sure they include names, but this should prove insightful: www.subterraneanbases.com...

Tunnels - the 12 levels of tunnels that go deep in the earth.

Sounds like you are asking about Dulce. Plenty on the web about that: www.reptoids.com...

Multidimensional alien presences here on earth using human vessels to carry out duties.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Angels and there treaties with the some reptilians.

www.starseeds.net...

A reptilian by the name of silicar.

You seem to be the only one on the planet who knows this being.

A monk called tobios

You seem to be the only one on the planet who knows this being.

And the transparent ships that are above every single big city on earth.

Misidentified natural phenomena: www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

Of course, other than the last one, I put ZERO faith in any of the above, but you asked for it....
edit on 27-6-2014 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join