It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No arms, No legs, yet this guy is a happy FARMER!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I just wanted to share something I came across that motivated me and inspired me.

There is no excuse for not trying your hardest. There is no excuse worthy enough to give you a free pass when you have been given so much. We are perfect the way we are. Beautiful and capable if we just try, and smile.

Chris Koch is 35, he is a farmer /rancher in Alberta, Canada. This guy has no legs, no arms...but is the happiest most cheerful person you will see in a while. He is also apparently a good farmer and rancher despite his differences from the rest of us.

He was born without limbs to a farming family. His parents never treated him differently and surprise surprise, he turned out normal. Well not just normal, FREAKING AWESOME.

SMILE!

edit on 6 11 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That is awesome, and he has a pretty powerful message. Don't let peoples preconceived notions get in the way of what you want to do.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Seems like some of the most capable people are the people most people look past.

Here's another in a similar situation. The courage these people have is astounding.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I admire you sir! You give me strength. Thank you and bless you!

top topics

join