It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making gold; How would you change things?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Take a journey for a moment into the possible reality where you can make gold at home with little cost or effort. How would you deal with that knowledge if it were true. Would you open source the info or keep it quite? Looking at all angles what do you think the benefits to mankind would be vs the social impact it would have. What value does gold have other than it's rare and a good conductor.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'd make lots of it, flood the market, and drive the price so low that it would bankrupt the people who collect it.

Then I would let everyone know how to make it so it would never be a high value metal again.

Wow, I seem to be a little crabby today

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I would show the world. Gold is a great metal with so many uses that we dont exploit because of cost.

I would show the world. Anything I could ever discover I would share so long as its not military in nature. Anything remotely usable for defence I would quietly give to my countries military alone.

edit on 6 11 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Since gold was first synthesized 90 years ago (that we know of) and considering how much science and technology has advanced since, it is very possible that some group has already mastered synthesizing gold in a cost effective manner without radioactivity.

Maybe that is the reason they dropped the gold standard. Either cost effective gold synthesis had been achieved or was on the horizon and the elite banker plutocrats worried about rogue nations upsetting the world economy.

Of course they would keep it top secret.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I would massively bling out my cat.

And then maybe other people's cats.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'd make lots of it, flood the market, and drive the price so low that it would bankrupt the people who collect it.

Me too!
It'd be fun

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots That is kinda what i had in mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I would keep my mouth shut and say nothing, this is like all those stories of the guy with a 100 mpg carburetor that suddenly disappears off of the face of the earth.

Are you saying you found the alchemical formula to turn lead into gold? It really isn't supposed to be fantasy, and can be done. I have several books in the attic on alchemy and the ancient stories of lead to gold but I can't remember who and where now. But one of them was supposed to be ancient greece and coin making and the chemist was told not to use any gold he had made in making the coins. It is said that alchemical gold is lighter than earth gold.

The second you have a 100mpg carb, can make gold, have a cancer cure, weight loss while eating chocolate, or produce a pill to maintain a 12 hour erection..... You are outta here, disappear city, asta la bye bye.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGraceWell based on your response to my op i can not really answer the question you ask if i actually did find the right formula and time/temp settings because a yes answer would take this thread to a place i do not want to go. There is more than one methoed and the money changingers skoke of in the bible seem simular to what you describe in that they knew how to copy a coin by sending it through different worlds or the frequency that those worlds resonate. In other words something that is lead here may be silver if brought to a different diminsion or using the reflection we live in to copy items. These are all possibilities living in an electromagnetic universe. I am thinking of something different and that is to create gold here from raw materials. My thoughts are really on if that were done how would the best way to effect society and the answer of keeping it to ones self just may be the right one givin that being able to make gold would lead one in the direction of thought that we live somewhere that was created and not here by chance. Meaning that either the methoed has been hidden to wait for me to find it or it is just hidden to all but a select few for control means.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: MarlinGraceWell based on your response to my op i can not really answer the question you ask if i actually did find the right formula and time/temp settings because a yes answer would take this thread to a place i do not want to go. There is more than one methoed and the money changingers skoke of in the bible seem simular to what you describe in that they knew how to copy a coin by sending it through different worlds or the frequency that those worlds resonate. In other words something that is lead here may be silver if brought to a different diminsion or using the reflection we live in to copy items. These are all possibilities living in an electromagnetic universe. I am thinking of something different and that is to create gold here from raw materials. My thoughts are really on if that were done how would the best way to effect society and the answer of keeping it to ones self just may be the right one givin that being able to make gold would lead one in the direction of thought that we live somewhere that was created and not here by chance. Meaning that either the methoed has been hidden to wait for me to find it or it is just hidden to all but a select few for control means.

The method I speak of is more of a process, and not a electrommagnetic interdimensional transference. Interestingly enough though alchemy relies extensively on astrology. Good luck I hope you find what you're looking for and if you do don't tell me about it.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: rickymouse

Me too!
It'd be fun

+1

(and maybe at the end build a big golden statue of maybe... Bernanke to offend gold bugs in additional way (or any other Keynesian economist) )

new topics

top topics

join