It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one who doesn't find this cute?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Blatant conditioning.

The parents should have ripped it out!

Utterly disgusting.

Well considering the source of the pic they are blind to the world outside of their little bubble. The stuff she posts amazes me at how naive she is to many things. She's not a bad person by any means but she really doesn't know how the world truly is.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Blatant conditioning.

Utterly disgusting.

Well considering the source of the pic they are blind to the world outside of their little bubble. The stuff she posts amazes me at how naive she is to many things. She's not a bad person by any means but she really doesn't know how the world truly is.

Ha! I knew something was missing.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

Baaaa

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

It starts with the kids, then the adults at airports, sporting events, then it's will be FEMA camps. All will appear normal no questions, read the material, testing will be later, your education is complete. I don't think conditioning is the question, the question is are you open enough to see it all the time, for everything. I wonder how many times the SYFY channel played Day After Tomorrow there were a couple of days it played pretty much back to back all day during government talks over global warming/climate change.

You're being conditioned to think guns are bad if you watch the news and someone was killed with a knife and in the background they have a picture of a gun. You're being conditioned when mass shooting reports report killings both with guns and knives, but the report title is mass shootings, and it skews the numbers higher. You're being conditioned when on the bridge of enterprise the last sentence of the story line is "the most important thing is a persons right to choose". You're being conditioned when you see interracial commercials, to make it acceptable when at one time it wasn't. You're being conditioned when you go to Las Vegas with lights, sounds, advertising, slot machine looks, and games. I could go on for days with this. It is everywhere.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Teach your kid to walk through it wrongly, just for the sake of sticking it to the man.

Interesting catch. Something for me to think about.

Lol. You might as well have said, "teach your kid how to get on the no-fly list."

edit on 2014-6-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

It starts with the kids, then the adults at airports, sporting events, then it's will be FEMA camps. All will appear normal no questions, read the material, testing will be later, your education is complete. I don't think conditioning is the question, the question is are you open enough to see it all the time, for everything. I wonder how many times the SYFY channel played Day After Tomorrow there were a couple of days it played pretty much back to back all day during government talks over global warming/climate change.

You're being conditioned to think guns are bad if you watch the news and someone was killed with a knife and in the background they have a picture of a gun. You're being conditioned when mass shooting reports report killings both with guns and knives, but the report title is mass shootings, and it skews the numbers higher. You're being conditioned when on the bridge of enterprise the last sentence of the story line is "the most important thing is a persons right to choose". You're being conditioned when you see interracial commercials, to make it acceptable when at one time it wasn't. You're being conditioned when you go to Las Vegas with lights, sounds, advertising, slot machine looks, and games. I could go on for days with this. It is everywhere.

Gave you a star for that

Your right, it is everywhere! Television being the prime example.
I cant watch uk tv, it gets me so damned angry, every news report, every chat show, every soap, all the (spit) reality shows, all of them are designed to guide the viewer, to shape their thoughts, to lead them.

A few nights ago while visiting a friend I saw a bbc news clip, they were reporting about a politician who'd disagreed with three other politicians. The person (BBC) reporting on it ended the report with "He's disagreed with three other people, one could say he's a bit of a trouble maker"
And the audience sit and nod their agreement, not even realising their thoughts are not their own, not realising they're being trained to be good conforming citizens.

What a sad world we live in.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Teach your kid to walk through it wrongly, just for the sake of sticking it to the man.

Lol. You might as well have said, "teach your kid how to get on the no-fly list."

Well, i am on my own "no fly list". I just won't do it until i can do it without having to subject myself to degradation. It isn't worth it to me.

My son hasn't seen/experienced it yet, so he isn't as staunch as me. But I suspect after he flies once, he'll be done.

If more folks refused to fly, we could all have a chance to regain our dignity while freely travelling, as is our right. But to each their own. I am sure we could even find a few folks willing to call their shackles a "tennis bracelet".

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Gave you a star for that

Your right, it is everywhere! Television being the prime example.
I cant watch uk tv, it gets me so damned angry, every news report, every chat show, every soap, all the (spit) reality shows, all of them are designed to guide the viewer, to shape their thoughts, to lead them.

A few nights ago while visiting a friend I saw a bbc news clip, they were reporting about a politician who'd disagreed with three other politicians. The person (BBC) reporting on it ended the report with "He's disagreed with three other people, one could say he's a bit of a trouble maker"
And the audience sit and nod their agreement, not even realising their thoughts are not their own, not realising they're being trained to be good conforming citizens.

What a sad world we live in.

I know I don't need to tell you how right you are, but it feels better if I do. It is amazing to me that people sit in front of the TV in some kind of quasi trance while they are being literally programmed by the media. And when you point it out you are a freaking nut job, with a tin hat. Thats why I am personally so incensed by Fast & Furious, not only was it disinfo perpetuated by the government, the media went right along and reported with video all of those tables filled with confiscated guns, "THE ONES ERIC HOLDER WAS SUPPLYING", while the whole time calling for additional gun laws.

I have a retired black ops friend that taught me more in 30 minutes of watching the news about the war in Iraq when it was going on that I knew in a lifetime. The most important? The news gets it's information from the military and is manipulated all the time. So when you see a news report it is usually the military telling you what they want you to hear. He told me the real shooting is never going on where the cameras are it's always somewhere else.

But I congratulate and star you for being open enough to see it and recognize it is a constant in the media.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Well, i am on my own "no fly list". I just won't do it until i can do it without having to subject myself to degradation. It isn't worth it to me.

My son hasn't seen/experienced it yet, so he isn't as staunch as me. But I suspect after he flies once, he'll be done.

If more folks refused to fly, we could all have a chance to regain our dignity while freely travelling, as is our right. But to each their own. I am sure we could even find a few folks willing to call their shackles a "tennis bracelet".

You will find my name on your list, the wife and I battle all the time about this because she loves to fly. I on the other hand never really liked it and now with the TSA and the ridiculousness of airport security I won't do it. I am being the consumer and voting with my wallet. There are foreign countries with little or no security that fly here and are on the inside of security checks and the TSA would never know if they were bad people ready to do bad things. I often tell the sife we have collectively lost our minds in this country. We have allowed our government the freedom to mistreat it's citizens, kill them without trial, and nullify the constitution at will. At 56 I know the younger generation has not experienced the freedoms I have, their government training has lulled them into a false sense of security at the behest of government control. I wish I could take them all back for a day so they could see for themselves, then they might get it.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
All the more reason to move deep into the mountains and become a hermit...

I love sci-fi movies as much as the next person, but the agenda of a future dystopian society becoming reality is getting too damn close for comfort.

Move over Grizzly Adams.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MX61000
Am I the only one that is seeing everyone using the phrase " am I the only one"

Yup....

Second that "Yup"

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Not cute. If they wanted to make an entertaining entrance to summer camp, they could've used streamers and construction paper to make a "jungle" for the kids to enter. That'd be cute.

This though? Not cute.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MX61000
Am I the only one that is seeing everyone using the phrase " am I the only one"

epiphany just hit with your words.

Yes you are or am I the only one?

there is only one with one hell of bad case of split personality syndrome.

So I guess you are me and me is you or

I am you and you am I.

Hmmm I just thought of cherry pie.

Edit after some recalibrating of brain and thought to add something that could resemble being on topic.

I believe OP has a point that yes is influenced by our shared paranoia but thats not say that it couldn't be an intention by a governing group to yes make these security check points and norm for the next generation.
edit on 12-6-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJRichey
Wellll if this is the Christian bible camp I'm thinking it is, the theme for this year is aviation. So...it kinda makes sense when you think about it.

Really? They have themes? I'm not sure what kind of bible camp it is just that it is one my friend posted. I know she is religious just not sure what religion she follows.

Even with aviation as a theme I think it's a bit odd and conditioning.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Blatant conditioning.

Utterly disgusting.

LMAO!! I actually laughed out loud!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join