It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camp questions.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
It's a prison . Did you even bother to read my whole post. It's the Allen Correctional Institute in Lima Ohio. And Jessy Ventura as much as said he's in this conspiracy stuff for the money. Jessy Ventura is a joke. Go back to that Google map site and you will see "comment" under the description of fema camp. There it says it's a twenty year old prison. Sooo brilliant boy. I researched prisons in Ohio found this building in lima Ohio and oh my guess what. It's a prison

maps.google.com...

Boy oh boy that sure looks exactly like the building you say is a fema camp.
. v reply to: MarlinGrace

Well Bless your heart, so just exactly what do you want a sign hanging on the building claiming its a FEMA Camp? Of course it's a prison where would you expect to keep people in detention, a church? Maybe we should just call google to notify them this is a mistake and take down the pin. I guess we could always ask people to stand in a dirt field and wait until the government comes back while they are being held, kind of a honor system. You must be having a bad day to be this contentious.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Like you said. You just can't make some people happy. You obviously will believe what you want to believe no matter how much reality shows your belief to be incorrect.

PS The pin on the link I provided also Google maps says Allen Correctional Institute. Not FEMA camp. Guess we have to research who creates these labels for the maps. I'm pretty sure that those are user provided.
During the Casey Anthony case people were providing search area maps and I'm pretty sure that Google didn't label "area searched on Nov 10th" as part of their data.
reply to: MarlinGrace

edit on AMu30u0662657302014-06-27T08:57:45-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join