It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camp questions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Why is it that even though they are set up for disaster relief that the public isn't aware of these facilities or locations? I can contemplate many reasons as to why but I feel the question is appropriate, would like some opinions and if possible guidelines for how these camps will be filled. If a disaster is to strike how are the masses supposed to know how to get to one in case of emergencies? Will their be a broadcast during an emergency? If so, might that be considerably to late in a great deal of situations, especially involving power outages? How are we to decide which people are in greater need or will they? Consider sickly people and children are all over and more susceptible to hardship midst a crisis.
edit on 11-6-2014 by Antipathy17 because: It's a bird! It's a plane! It's, It's....

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

The camps are obsolete now. They purchased two billion rounds of ammunition because it is much cheaper to shoot us.
edit on 2014/6/11 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I more or less think it is concentration camps when the cleansing start and government need to put a lid on out of line homies. a reply to: Antipathy17

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The camps are obsolete now. They purchased two billion rounds of ammunition because it is much cheaper to shoot us.

That, and they have to justify buying all of those coffins.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Sigh, o.k., I'll bite. At the risk of being labeled a bat crap crazy nut burger, o.k.?

What FEMA Camps?

I've been hearing about these FEMA Camps since Hurricane Katrina. I've seen maps online about where these camps are supposed to be. However, the only pictures I've ever seen of what's supposed to be a FEMA camp look like vehicle and mobile home (emergency shelter) on a weed covered lot with a cheap chain link fence around the facility. There aren't any guard towers, no barbed wire, just dismal looking storage facilities that more resemble the type lots found at your local "Pick-a-Part" auto savage yards.

Now, maybe..........I'm all wrong. Maybe there really are "Camps" built to actually accommodate US American refugees from some natural disaster like a Hurricane or flood. But man, there's just no verifiable proof I can find any of these camps exist as permanent type facilities. If anybody can find some evidence or point me in the right direction, I'll happily join the believers.

Having said all that, (I obviously have too much time on my hands), I have been reading about and seeing location maps of facilities called Fusion Centers. These centers appear to be kinda like your local emergency preparedness centers and at the Fusion Centers, Homeland Security and personnel from outfits like the NSA and FBI and local law enforcement and the military come together to collect and share information developed through their surveillance activities. I do believe these centers actually exist.

Cheers,

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Tonys

www.gpo.gov...

No fewer than 6 apparently.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Well,color me stupid, but when I looked that Bill up, I found this legislative history at:
www.opencongress.org...

From what I'm seeing, it never made it out of committee. Last entry:
Jan 22, 2009 Referred to House Armed Services

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Well,color me stupid, but when I looked that Bill up, I found this legislative history at:
www.opencongress.org...

From what I'm seeing, it never made it out of committee. Last entry:
Jan 22, 2009 Referred to House Armed Services

Thanks
irrelevant thread perhaps.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

VIsit FEMA.GOV. We have methods and systems in place to utilize facilities in numerous ways depending on the incident. All can be used for medical, disaster, civilian and emergency populations.

The info you seek is readily available online by visiting any of the FEMA/Department of Homeland Security websites.

Mysterioustranger
EMT/ERT FEMA/DHS, Citizen Corps,
Emergency Response Team
Bio-Defense Network,
Region 2 South, Wayne County Michigan

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
It's all cute and funny to post rebuttals and be skeptical, but, it was written into one of the bail out bills by Obama that many more of the camps be built, by Federal law. Multiple closed army bases were to be utilized, as wellas totally new camps to be built, with bail out money. If memory serves me correctly, 3 new camps in Florida, alone, and many more across the country.

So, what, at first glance, looks like a paranoid fantasy, actually has some truth behind it, but you have to dig to find the truth. It's not like they are advertising it.

The one thing I think people may be confused over is what the actual usage is meant for, but at the moment we are in in our countries' history, I would begin to consider immigration issues alongside public unrest. Immigration, and stockpiling these people is certainly becoming a problem in many states.

Public unrest is still an issue to consider.

And, if you want the issue on the bailout bill, google it, or search ats, it's been posted multiple times.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

If you think the FEMA camps are for disaster relief then why does the barbed wire point to the inside? They will end up being detention centers for reeducation. It's been few years but there was a quote request in Chicago for 30K reeducation pamphlets in spanish. Stuck me odd because of the language, it would have better in Texas not Illinois. But the camps are real.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

VIsit FEMA.GOV. We have methods and systems in place to utilize facilities in numerous ways depending on the incident. All can be used for medical, disaster, civilian and emergency populations.

The info you seek is readily available online by visiting any of the FEMA/Department of Homeland Security websites.

Mysterioustranger
EMT/ERT FEMA/DHS, Citizen Corps,
Emergency Response Team
Bio-Defense Network,
Region 2 South, Wayne County Michigan

Couldn't help but notice...

You made no mention of the ammo.

Now we know.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There are no FEMA camps. The Federal Emergency Management Agency can supply temporary shelters when needed in areas struck by natural disasters.
We're you looking to sign up your kids for their summer program?

a reply to: Libertygal

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

If you think the FEMA camps are for disaster relief then why does the barbed wire point to the inside? They will end up being detention centers for reeducation. It's been few years but there was a quote request in Chicago for 30K reeducation pamphlets in spanish. Stuck me odd because of the language, it would have better in Texas not Illinois. But the camps are real.
Oh please please link to photos of these barbed wire detention centers /camps. The ones that don't exist...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Oh please please link to photos of these barbed wire detention centers /camps. The ones that don't exist...

Heres one that doesn't exist recognized by google in Ohio, you can go to the satellite view as well. Fema Camp You realize you don't have to work very hard to find any of this with a simple google search, if it isn't too much trouble.

Here is a funny youtube video by left winger Rachel Maddow on MSNBC explaining the presidents speech on how he can detain you in a camp. Well worth the watch she was a crackup. VIDEO Of course of either of these are not good enough for you there are private citizens that have made google maps of every location but I thought you would want credible sources. I won't even say I have seen two in Kalifornia because you don't know me from straight up, one in the LA harbor, and one in 29 palms. So I am not a credible source either.

But there is one in Hopewell VA. that appears to be both a federal prison and a FEMA camp if you would like to take a drive over, and one at Fort AP. You could always pick me up in WIlliamsburg and we could make a day of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Heres one that doesn't exist recognized by google in Ohio, you can go to the satellite view as well. Fema Camp You realize you don't have to work very hard to find any of this with a simple google search, if it isn't too much trouble.

Here is a funny youtube video by left winger Rachel Maddow on MSNBC explaining the presidents speech on how he can detain you in a camp. Well worth the watch she was a crackup. VIDEO Of course of either of these are not good enough for you there are private citizens that have made google maps of every location but I thought you would want credible sources. I won't even say I have seen two in Kalifornia because you don't know me from straight up, one in the LA harbor, and one in 29 palms. So I am not a credible source either.

But there is one in Hopewell VA. that appears to be both a federal prison and a FEMA camp if you would like to take a drive over, and one at Fort AP. You could always pick me up in WIlliamsburg and we could make a day of it.

Thanks. I came back a little disheartened to the way this thread turned out but I'll be reading more about what you posted.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Did you even bother to zoom in. It's in the middle of an intersection. LOL. Yeah a simple Google search might say it's a fema camp but a closer look says it's either a hospital or a school if you want to say it's that nearby building.
Further research says it's a twenty year old state prison. It's the Allen Correctional facility in Lima Ohio. You crack me up.
You still want to talk about research abilities?
As far as that day trip. Let's not and say we did.

r reply to: MarlinGrace

edit on PM000000300000000662535302014-06-20T13:35:11-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on PMu30u0662539302014-06-20T13:39:02-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on PMu30u0662543302014-06-20T13:43:14-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on PM000000300000000662544302014-06-20T13:44:16-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on PM000000300000000662545302014-06-20T13:45:38-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Did you even bother to zoom in. It's in the middle of an intersection. LOL. Yeah a simple Google search might say it's a fema camp but a closer look says it's either a hospital or a school if you want to say it's that nearby building.
Further research says it's a twenty year old state prison. It's the Allen Correctional facility in Lima Ohio. You crack me up.
You still want to talk about research abilities?
As far as that day trip. Let's not and say we did.

r reply to: MarlinGrace

I guess you just can't make some people happy.

This is the fema camp link I posted does this look like a hospital or school? What is it thats always said here?
"deny ignorance" are you in denial? come on tell me. Why don't you post to Jesse Ventura's off the grid and ask about fema camps he did a whole show on them. Pretty interesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It's a prison . Did you even bother to read my whole post. It's the Allen Correctional Institute in Lima Ohio. And Jessy Ventura as much as said he's in this conspiracy stuff for the money. Jessy Ventura is a joke. Go back to that Google map site and you will see "comment" under the description of fema camp. There it says it's a twenty year old prison. Sooo brilliant boy. I researched prisons in Ohio found this building in lima Ohio and oh my guess what. It's a prison

maps.google.com...

Boy oh boy that sure looks exactly like the building you say is a fema camp.
. v reply to: MarlinGrace

edit on AMu30u0662628302014-06-27T02:28:04-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on AMu30u0662629302014-06-27T02:29:54-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

They purchased two billion rounds of ammunition because it is much cheaper to shoot us.

No they didn't.

Thought this myth was debunked months ago?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join