It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groups allege abuse of child immigrants at border

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrsB00mQu35t
a reply to: Night Star

If you want to focus on the second paragraph that's fine. In the first paragraph you can assume that in so many other words pointing out the problems here in the US people. While that Illegal is working there is an american on disability sitting on there rump doing nothing. Or it's a job a US citizen hasn't gotten desperate enough to do.

Point here is they figure you had your chance you didn't succeed now this other guy here he'll work his butt off! Work 16 hr shifts sometimes a 24.

Let me tell you something about us folks who are sitting on our rumps on disability doing nothing...Your statement is highly insulting. My husband lost a leg due to diabetes and has other serious health problems. I was badly hurt in a car accident and have nerve damage in my leg and spinal stenosis and other health problems. I also had and lived through cancer. We both worked our butts off for over thirty years and worked a ton of overtime through those years. There is no illegal immigrant who ever worked harder than us, not ever!!!

Never look down your nose and make assumptions of us!!!

Oh and by the way, to bring you up to date, the illegals are working in many areas of the workforce now, not just picking fruits and vegetables.

You can be condescending and place the illegals on some kind of pedestal and look down your nose at the American citizen all you want, but to be fair and right, a citizen should always come before an illegal immigrant whether you like it or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You and your husband are not alone in that.

June 6, 2009 while on active duty with the United States Marine Corps in Helmand province, Afghanistan.
Thanks to a near miss from an RPG I was blown back into the rocks we were using as cover, hard enough to break my back in three places.
the Navy Doc's said I'd never walk again. And yet after a dozen operations and five years of rehab I can once again hike the back trails here in southern CO.

Of course I can't go near a metal dictator without it melting down... To many pins and other assorted hardware keeping me together...I still have bad days, very bad days---- But I manage to run my own business... providing a living for my little family...
Officially I'm 100% disabled---the three 'not' disabled guys who work for me still have a hard time keeping up with me.

Disabled but not dead--- and they can forget all that crap about us disabled people sitting on our rumps all day---Disabled is a legal term that defines our physical challenges but it does not define who we are!

Back to the topic...

Children from the northern tier of Central America and from Mexico are flooding into the United States _ 47,017 from Oct. 1 to May 31, the Department of Homeland Security says _ cramming Border Patrol stations and forcing U.S. officials to set up temporary facilities for the children at military bases in Texas, Oklahoma and California.

From a new story just this morning
Central America turmoil, not U.S. policies, may be behind surge of child migrants

“Violence in Central America is pushing these kids out,” said Wendy Young, executive director of Kids in Need of Defense, a Washington-based group that provides pro bono lawyers for minors facing immigration hearings.

“This is more refugee-like than immigration,” she said. “Even if kids are reunifying with family members (in the United States), that’s what refugees do, too.”

Young said the average age of unaccompanied children apprehended by border agents has dropped. “There are a lot more kids under age 12, and the percentage of girls has risen from 25 percent to 40 percent,” she said.

Whatever the reasons there coming---it's clear there we be no steaming the flow...but the question remains... what are we going to do with em?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
area reply to: HardCorps
Whatever we are going to do with them it will not be quick.

I work for an international E&C firm and just today we were notified that our existing FEMA management contract has been activated and we need to have people in the field in Virginia as soon as this weekend for a 3-4 month assignment managing subcontractors for a "Task Order to support the President’s request of FEMA to coordinate the humanitarian relief of the surge in unaccompanied minors who are crossing the US-Mexican border mostly from Central America."

But you didn't hear that from me.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: yadboy

Thanks for that information!

This is turning into a nightmare.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I have no link but I heard a report on radio recently that featured what they claimed was a Public Service Announcement from somewhere in El Salvador. The ad told parents to send their children to the US for a better life, even if they couldn't afford to get themselves there, send the children. It went on to say that the US welcomes children of all nations. Since I don't speak much Spanish, I don't know if the ad said those things or not and I have no idea if the ad was really from a radio station there. However, after hearing all the ads the government sponsors telling people to sign up for every government program available, I wouldn't doubt one bit that such ads are running.
As things stand----this is an excellent bonanza for the child sex slave trade. If you find the mastermind behind this move to get children sent into the US illegally, you'll find a Major in the sex slave trading of children cartel. Literally thousands of children to chose from, without the bother of snatching them off the sidewalks. From these thousands of children, a few hundred shipped off into slavery won't even be missed.
My belief, from hearing investigative reports on the trade and from talking with people who have personally witnessed what they believe to be the sale of children within the US Child Protective Services, is that things were beginning to get hot for a lot of the purveyors of children in the US. With the advent of computer networks, it becomes harder to disappear children once they enter the system.
Now before you go flaming me or hooting me down---think beyond the voting---these children don't vote, won't for many years----and yet someone thought them valuable enough to encourage their parents to abandon them to the US. We know that the people behind this invasion don't give a tinker's dam about these children or any children except perhaps their own offspring. So they are using them for a reason and I think that reason is to supply the perverts.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I read where in the people's country, they were encouraged to come and they would not be deported.

I hope that what you said isn't really happening. I don't know what will happen to these kids, but I doubt it's anything good. They will probably have their parents come next and most will all end up on welfare. There are many women already coming along with a child.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i always illegals are like stray dogs and puppies are cuter a reply to: HardCorps

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well, we better start building new prisons asap.

<< 1  2   >>

join