It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz: Israel Strike Against Iran ‘Could Happen In A Matter Of Months’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Let Israel stand on its own. Let her prove YHWH exists.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Jewish people population 15 million. World population more than 7 billion. So why are thejews such a juicy topic? Anti semitism.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
We finally really did it ... You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!"
This is what we will be saying in the end just like Charlton Heston in Planet of the Apes.

At this point just do it and get it over with so we may go on with our pathetic lives if any of us are left. We can't get along so just end it now and let a superior being take over.

God, I am in your hands.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Cruz is a thundering-jackwagon. The extreme edges of Left and Right attract all the attention and have none of the brain-power. Hopefully this idiot will run out of steam soon and the adults can step back up to the microphone.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The world has wised up to the fact that Israel likes it if the goy soldiers die for her cause and if the USA is not about to go down that well worn path again, good on the USA. Something I do agree with Obama about.

Ever since Golda Meyer (I think if was) owned up to the fact (in some well buried interview) that she had no qualms about the rest of the world if Israel decided to use her nuclear arsenal, one gets the selfish attitude of that country in perspective. Too bad the Government there does not apprecaite that amongst its young soldiers there is a movement that is getting sick of the murder and carnage the government likes them to make for Muslims there.

Its about time Israel joined the rest of the world instead of trying to rule it, something they can only manage by back door lobbying and financial blackmail and a dreadful job they are doing!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo

Are the anti-semitism flag waving around as usual. How about the truth or is that to be hid behind the that well worn out flag which hides the Torah's attitude to the goy.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I don't think it's a Jew issue that brings up questions about Israel . I think it's the shadow Zionist groups operating behind the scenes exerting their control and manipulation over the entire planet . Case in point
a reply to: mattsawaufo

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
They know they have to do something soon, they realize the world is opening up their eyes to the truth. In short they know they are running out of time to end Iran. They loose more and more sympathizers everyday.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Every time Israel comes with this idea of attacking Iran, I hope they never forget this...

Because... Iran is not 2003 Iraq and there's also a reason why they didnt attack them yet - its not like Iran is some defenseless backwater little nation.

Like I said, please uphold that speech.
edit on 12-6-2014 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: dlbott

Everyone knows you are pro iran/muslims if not actually iranian.

Anyone that thinks I am Iranian is an idiot.

Actually the question is why is iran terrified of Israel? Obviously they must be as they have created and funded their bastard groups hamas and hezbollah to do their fighting for them.Damn cowards and the only"idiots"on this site support these despotic regimes.Such as the iranian theocracy, stoning pregnant women etc.
Israel is not afraid of Iran. And let us be totally honest.

Sure they aren't that's why for the last twenty years they have been trying to get America to invade for them.

America IS PRO Israel.

No America isn't our bought and paid for government is PRO Israel. If America was so pro Israel then we wouldn't have billboards like this going up.

We are against muslim fanatics that want to kill us and that includes crazy arise Iranians whose religious leaders Still call for the destruction of Israel.

Yes those Muslim fanatics that want to kill us. How dare them for getting upset because we invade their nations and destroy them based on a bunch of lies. also the destruction of Israel bit came from Israel's PM the Iranian president said that Zionism will fade from the pages of time.

The world wants to act like you want to be a part of civilized world.

Iran is acting like part of the civilized world more than Israel. What nation is Iran wiping off the planet like Israel is doing with Palestine?

Make no mistake though, America will support Israel over Iran every day of the week, till the end of time.... Not going to change.

We would be better off supporting neither of them. We would save billions that is wasted on Israel alone. We need that money fixing our own nation.

Proud to be an American and a veteran

I am also a proud American an veteran and I don't want to see my fellow brother in arms die fighting the wars of a terrorist nation like Israel. If a nation hasn't attacked America then America shouldn't be attacking them.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I agree with your attitude against such wars, such as with Iran.

However, I think that what's missing here is that these wars aren't "fighting for Israel." The United States currently is the global empire, the new British or Roman empire. Wars since WWII, ranging from Vietnam to Iraq, have a sole goal of attaining or retaining geo-political hegemony.

In the case of Iraq, Syria, and Iran, the goal is knock out any Russian allies and countries resistant to U.S. and allied dominance in the ME. Dominoes baby.

originally posted by: buster2010
Cruz: Israel Strike Against Iran ‘Could Happen In A Matter Of Months’

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz told a small gathering of pro-Israel American leaders Tuesday that an Israeli strike against Iranian nuclear facilities “could happen in a matter of months.” “In my view, [Iranian Supreme Leader Ali] Khamenei believes there is no credible deterrence from the United States, there’s not realistic risk of significant consequence for moving forward with their nuclear development,” the Republican told the Spring National Leadership Meeting of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) at the Willard Hotel. “That means, that if they keep going forward, I think if it comes down to it, I have real confidence that the nation of Israel will act to preserve her national security, even if this administration will not act first. And that could happen sooner rather than later — that could happen in a matter of months.”

So it looks like Cruz is doing the Israeli two step after his latest visit to Israel. How many times will our politicians keep repeating this lie that Israel will strike Iran? Israel have been saying for years that they are going to strike Iran but never does anything to back it up. If they are going to attack then do it just leave America out of it.

“I don’t think Israel should have to act to prevent Iranian nuclear-weapons capability because it is so profoundly in U.S. national security interests that we should act, rather than forcing Israel to act,” he said, “but I do take some comfort that if this administration will not defend our interests, at the very least Israel will defend her interests.”

Yes Iran is such a threat to America. Their air force can't reach here and their Navy would be lucky to reach here and if they did they would have to go through our Navy. Iran being a threat to America is nothing but a lie that is told to get America to fight Israel's wars for them. Politicians that support Americans going to die fighting another nations wars should be thrown out of office.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
it is just Cruz helping Israel spread propaganda warning Iran agaisnt making nuclear bombs.Once Iran has the nukes that region will be in major danger.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It seems to me that Iran having nukes would be a great stabilizer in the region as long as they don't go nuts with them. I doubt that would happen though for the same reasons that the US and the USSR never went nuts with them. Heck even North Korea seems to know better.

Any nation that uses nukes would be quickly destroyed so I guess the real question is, are the Iranians feeling suicidal?

Of course everyone knows that the US will not directly attack or invade a nuclear power.
edit on 12-6-2014 by begoodbees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker Sharia Law versus Judea-Christian beliefs? You'd chose IDF and the Israeli religions over the rest. What if ALL the religions are wrong or even fantasies? You say you have female kids and you would rather align with the IDF if you had to pick. What makes you think the IDF would treat your kids any differently than they treat the Palestinian kids? Ever heard of all the organ trafficking that Israelis do in regards to the capturing/killing of the Pal kids? Even here in the US, around 40 Rabbis were arrested for organ trafficking...true story...even in the MSM news as well as on alternative news.

People of all persuasions and in all countries are capable of atrocities and wrong doing....all the more reason for us to stop supporting them and apologizing for all them. We support many countries, (especially Israel), with arms and money to only end up having our weapons traded around behind our backs...back and forth and end up being lobbed at our own troops. All this crap is one sick game. Arab countries do wrong, we do wrong, Israel does wrong...US enters into wars based on lies and greed and a want/need for land/resources/minerals and such. So does Israel.

Israel does not let the world know how many nukes they have. The Zionists believe that having sex with 3 year old children of color is ok because they are considered animals anyhow? Good luck with subjecting your kids to that scenario.

So many wars fought over religion or land or minerals. We are not perfect, neither is Israel by a long shot. Palestinians are living in an open air prison now. Israel is not. We use drones and even innocent people die. Too many wars fought for religion/greed/Israel and all manner of horrific reasons that don't add up in the scheme of things....better to wish for your kids and everyones to never have to worry about war or nukes at all...not pick a side and say,"Lets have at it". It is ALL wrong across the board.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think it would be interesting to see an American presidential hopeful talk about helping Palestine develop their nuclear arsenal, along with the help of Iran and Russia. There needs to be a balance. Palestine needs some nukes.

I also would like to see politicians only worry about America and it's people instead of helping some racist/bigoted nation like Israel. Why do most politicians have to profess their love for Israel? None of them proclaim their love for the UK. None of them proclaim their love for Africa. None of them proclaim their love for Australia. So why Israel?(rhetorical). Follow the money. Follow the gold. Follow the diamonds.

Isn't Ted Cruz's wife a banker? That's just what America needs running it; An Israeli stooge and a banker. I just don't see no other way out but revolution and arrest warrants for the traitors.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Sorry, but you seem to ignore the progression of "Nuclear Powers".

No, not at all. Let's take a look shall we?

en.wikipedia.org...

If you scroll down to the statistics box in the above link you will find that the U.S, Russia, China, Pakistan, India, U.K and North Korea are listed in full declaration. However, there is only one nation who is listed as an undeclared nuclear power....Israel. I find that shady to say the least...

You ignore the fact that the Arab world doesn't see eye to eye with the Persian version. The Saudis are very against a nuclear Iran and would be forced into a similar development. Syria, then others also develop them or with oil money outright buy them.

You are ignoring a key fact of history, that when understood fully, makes everything you stated above, become seen for what it is -- a distorted opinion based on half truth

Can you honestly say that as big a mess as the mid-east has been since the British messed it up after WWI that Nuclear proliferation in the region wouldn't be an insanity???

The British messed it up on their own? You ignore the fact that the U.S had a major hand in fudging up things in Iran. Let me explain with some facts:

A certain oil company named BP Oil, which was OWNED by the British government at the time, convinced the democratically elected government of Iran to let it drill there and in return they would share technology along with profits.

But, the British oil company went back on the deal and refused to honour its agreement. They were taking 7/8 of the oil profits. Iran was only asking for just 50% of their own oil profits (in which the British and Americans initially agreed to). But the greedy BP wouldn't budge and kept taking 7/8 of the oil profits. So, the PM of Iran announced he was seizing the oil fields back for Iran since the British and Americans had violated their agreement and were essentially stealing Iran's oil.

So to make a long story short; they got the CIA and the British intelligence agency to overthrow the ELECTED Iranian leader Muhammad Mossedech. The CIA and British intelligence then installed the oppressive Shah of Iran; their puppet; who would allow the British and U.K to continue to rape Iran of its oil resources.

So, to recap; the U.S. and Britain in response to Iran demanding fair play and honour, overthrew the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran at the time and re-installed the ousted monarch who was a brutal oppressive SOB that murdered many Iranians and turned Iran into the regime it is today.

The U.S. claimed it was to "halt" Marxism in Iran ala the "nationalization" of the oil fields, but they forgot to mention that the company stealing Iran's oil (BP Oil) had reneged on the deal with Iran, was itself a government owned company of the UK. This is called propaganda and only the sheeple minded bought into it. Had the U.S. and British companies merely upheld their agreement and shared profits and technology with Iran, that entire incident would have never happened. Nor would the Iranian revolution of 1979 ever happened, and thus no hostage crisis, no Muslim clerics running the country like it is today, etc.

Screw Urainium control or "fair".

As you can see, not playing fair is why the world is in this mess today. If the British AND Americans played fair, instead of stealing resources and staging coup d'état in order to have cruel puppet dictators turn a civilized nation into a living hell in order to fuel their own greed and corruption, the world would not have most of the problems it has today in the middle east.

I don't care whose sensitivities are stepped on to prevent it.

And it is this very thought that caused the mess in the first place. Prevent what? Karma?

Here's some facts that should not be ignored because it will cause more distorted views on reality:

In August 2013 the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) admitted that it was involved in both the planning and the execution of the coup, including the bribing of Iranian politicians, security and army high-ranking officials, as well as pro-coup propaganda.[11][12] The CIA is quoted acknowledging the coup was carried out "under CIA direction" and "as an act of U.S. foreign policy, conceived and approved at the highest levels of government."

Whose the bad guy? Iran or the West?

Google: 1953 Iranian coup d'état -- you will find some tough facts difficult to ignore when one goes down that rabbit hole.
edit on 12-6-2014 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist Again, the British splitting of the Ottoman Empire is the start to this mess.

CIA in 2013? Of course!! Iran's involvement in funneling explosives and personnel into Iraq makes Iran an adversary. I'd expect no less from the CIA...and lousy results, also.

You seem to package Iran as some innocent here. having zero interest in Iraq or dominating the region in general.

Spare me the oil template, it's proven empty evidenced by zero Iraqi deals with U.S. oil firms...at least that I'm aware of.

Frankly, whether Israel is a "declared" nuclear power is not germane and seems nothing more than a "misdirect" from the point I was making about mid-east proliferation potentials.

You have your view of it and, I, mine.

These days, just about everything the U.S. gets involved in turns into an unmitigated mess. Having said that every alternative looks to me as being even worse than the U.S..

I have a few Iranian friends, some Jewish, some see things your way and some couldn't be happier that they're out of the region and in the U.S..

All I personally can do is put myself in Israeli shoes from '48 forward and I wouldn't do things much differently than they have.

As the U.S. was the world's superpower for a couple of generations, so is Israel the "superpower" of the mid-east.

In both cases the alternative is even worse. Those that don't like it? Oh well....

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I agree, the British splitting the Ottoman Empire is the "start" of the mess. The U.S and Israel made it their job to make it extremely messier in the years that followed all the way up until the present.

CIA in 2013? Of course!! Iran's involvement in funneling explosives and personnel into Iraq makes Iran an adversary. I'd expect no less from the CIA...and lousy results, also.

That was simply information that was revealed in 2013 referring to the 1953 Iranian coup d'état that was orchestrated by the CIA and British intelligence. That quote has nothing to do with 2013.

You seem to package Iran as some innocent here. having zero interest in Iraq or dominating the region in general.

No, not really. I just like to play fair. The countries that have proven to have interest in Iraq and the region in general are the U.S and Israel.

Frankly, whether Israel is a "declared" nuclear power is not germane and seems nothing more than a "misdirect" from the point I was making about mid-east proliferation potentials.

In your previous comments you were condoning preemptive strikes on Iran by Israel; were you not?

I have a few Iranian friends, some Jewish, some see things your way and some couldn't be happier that they're out of the region and in the U.S..

I was born and raised in Toronto, Canada which is the most multi-cultural diverse city on the entire globe. I hear ya...

All I personally can do is put myself in Israeli shoes from '48 forward and I wouldn't do things much differently than they have.

Of course! Israel has no oil..zilch. What other way could they get it in order to become the region's "superpower"?

I am not for Iran, nor am I against Israel. I just value fairness.

In both cases the alternative is even worse. Those that don't like it? Oh well....

Care to elaborate, Nostradamus?

Btw, this is just entertainment for me. I'm no policy maker and personally really don't care if the world gets cut in half. The inevitably of death has myself agreeing with you -- Oh well...

edit on 13-6-2014 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Israel has a disproportionate influence on the world. Nearly every European country does what representatives from that country tell them to do, especially the British. Apparently they are next in line after Israel in telling countries around the world what to do, what to think, when to think it and how to think it. Each European country is simply a Chess piece in their global chess game. The U.S. and other English speaking countries are their most potent pieces. There are other players in this cartel, Israel just happens to be the main player.

Most likely the main reason for all these wars is to keep the U.S. in a constant state of fear so that the U.S. government and all sorts of agencies can spy on us and our thoughts. Other goals may include economic development for oil companies and the military industrial complex, and most likely their most important goal, keeping the American Public away from thinking about or meeting Aliens and not arguing back when it comes to Anthropogenic Climate Change. Believe me, ETs are, most likely, at the heart of these wars. I'm starting to believe that the entire Cold War may have been a rouse, though it is simply speculation.

This may seem far fetched but, as many have seen the last couple of years, there does appear to be a global elite that have control over world leaders, governing bodies of all types, and over large swaths of the population.

What is needed is a counterbalance to power of the global power elite, those who wish to play god with our lives, our countries, and basically the world, without criticism or reprimand. What we, the general public, must do is to find out who the governing elite are.

We need to find out who they are, how they look like, how much capital do they have, where they live, where are they at the present moment, where do they send their children to school, their spouses, their relatives, what cars they drives, what private jets they use, etc.

In essence we must use the technologies the U.S. government has developed to spy on us, to then spy on the global elite. We can use facial recognition technologies, biological characterization markers, EEG brain wave signatures (so we can identify their brain waves anywhere they go), Cell phone trackers, voice recognition, scent recognition, anything and everything to find a person. A good place to start looking for them is at sporting events in and around Washington D.C., around the Federal reserve, near major banks, major corporations, large oil companies, media companies, etc.

We can use investigative techniques, like detectives, to find who they are, where and when do they meet, and to then publish pictures of them, so we can recognize them anywhere they go! I wish all of them, their families, relatives, and their children long healthy lives, but at the same time, we must keep them in check to make sure they don't simply get everything they want, when they want it, how they want it, and from whomever they want it.
edit on 14-6-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

Thats not accurate anymore... their influence is not as big as you think, and it has been taking a huge nose dive for the last 10 years.

Sure the world allows them to do all that nazi crap to the Palestinians and all, but they know its all a big farce... because if they really need help, only the US will respond, and even the US (and thats the only thing good about obama really) is not that sure of an ally anymore - if it was they would have attacked iran already, or they wouldnt stop with that crap in syria for instance.

No... Israel is seriously lacking world support - 10 years ago you wouldnt catch me alive saying something like this and yes they would be the worlds sweetheards always getting favours everytime they pulled that holocaust crap, but... I dont think the world cares about the holocaust anymore, I mean... the world is moving on, as it should, terrible things happen during wars, specially large world changing events like ww2, but the only way to evolve as a society, as a species is to let it go, to learn of past mistakes but to let it go... so the world is letting the holocaust fall into "history", like many other even worse events, so Israel is losing favor.

But if you thought they thought their holocaust card would last forever, you're wrong... I also believe they have it planned. Like I said before, if they really want to strike Iran, they really have to be ready to sacrifice a lot, and the only way is to false flag something and to sacrifice their own to be able to be back to their "world's sweetheart's" position and get the world on their favor, because right now, no country believes any crap that goes out their mouths. Specially in Europe... europe just says one thing to them in the front, and then says "yea sure like we trust you" in their back... and they know it.

Its not like Europe "hates" them, but they dont like them and they dont trust them - for years - but now its just more open because they're pushing their luck and being more aggressive with their neighbors and all that crap, and their "friendly countries" just cant be friends with a psychopathic rogue nation that aims to shape the future by the sounds of merkavas, tavors and mossad's dirty works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join