It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz: Israel Strike Against Iran ‘Could Happen In A Matter Of Months’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010 Hmm, going after Iran? I'd guess they'd check with Washington first. At least until recently. The small local stuff? That's their business....

Lies? Matter of opinion. All gov'ts "lie". Have to move to Iceland to avoid that.

No reason? LMAO.

You may have a point on "winning" against Iran. Big population, fairly well armed especially with recent Russian SAM systems. it would depend on the 'goal'. Taking out nuclear development facilities, they likely can. Any more than that would entail nukes.

If you haven't seen Iranian comments on Israeli extermination you must be pretty busy down there in the seven circle...

edit on 11-6-2014 by nwtrucker because: clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Israel fearing iran is bs.Israel will wait to acquire undisputable proof of iran nukes first.But if they cant they will strike right before said nukes can be shot off at them.The clocks just ticking unless something seriously changes.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
well its funny the US has laws preventing the funding of terrorists, yet like alquada, Israel keeps getting the war loot from the US anyway...
maybe that's where all the missing gold from for knox went...along with Obama's real ID

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61 That strikes me as contradictory. If Israel has no fear of Iran being a nuclear power,why would Israel bother hitting Iran at all?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ted Cruz should be arrested for espionage
/spy
edit on Wed, 11 Jun 2014 16:15:38 -0500154America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Whats happening here is "The jew who cried wolf" they' ve spent months threatening to bomb Iran..and done nothing. One day they'll say it..no one will take them seroiusly and then .......BOOOOOOOMMMM.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Israel fearing iran is bs.Israel will wait to acquire undisputable proof of iran nukes first.But if they cant they will strike right before said nukes can be shot off at them.The clocks just ticking unless something seriously changes.

Seeing how even the Mossad says Iran isn't building nukes Israel's prime minister will have to try a tactic than crying they are building nukes.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: TDawg61 That strikes me as contradictory. If Israel has no fear of Iran being a nuclear power,why would Israel bother hitting Iran at all?

Was alluding to a previous poster that stated Israel would have attacked by now if they werent afraid so wanted U.S. to attack Iran.I think israel trying obtain real proof of iran nuke ambition before they attavck iran.
edit on CDTWedpm3561 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

If you haven't seen Iranian comments on Israeli extermination you must be pretty busy down there in the seven circle...

I'm sure you can provide proof of Iran saying they will exterminate Israel. Shouldn't Iran have the right to strike back if Israel attacks them?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010 Yep,but the quotes I've seen of Iranian intentions said nothing about "if attacked first".

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

"The Middle east Quarterly" Volume XVI : number 3 "Tehran's genocidal incitement against Israel"

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Everyone knows you are pro iran/muslims if not actually iranian. Israel needs no help with Iran and they have hit them in the past when they have felt the need to.

Israel is not afraid of Iran. And let us be totally honest. America IS PRO Israel. We are against muslim fanatics that want to kill us and that includes crazy arise Iranians whose religious leaders Still call for the destruction of Israel.

America is and always will be with Israel. A few people spouting off on a website is not going to change that. Americans support Israel, that is not going to change.

Fact is Iran is very lucky, the first time their leader said they wanted to wipe them off the earth Israel should have done just that to them. I still would. They have to take that talk serious, they lost over fourteen million Jewish people in pre and WWII deaths. So yea they should take it serious.

Look, Iran is now young educated people. Rise up take back your country. Stop supporting and sponsoring terrorism around the world. The world wants to act like you want to be a part of civilized world.

Make no mistake though, America will support Israel over Iran every day of the week, till the end of time.... Not going to change.

Proud to be an American and a veteran...

The Bot

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The only reason Israel hasn't taken matters their own hands is due to the U.S.. The U.S. restrains Israel.

Yeah right since when did Israel ask permission from America to attack anyone.

Wait Buster...

Thats not entirely true. When it comes to Iran, Israel will not attack it unless it has been greenlit by the US, because afterwards they'll need the US backup. That would spark a flame to big to contain and only backed up by the US they could ever do it... consequences are too unpredictable and the US will never greenlight such an attack.

Unless they attack it alone and expect the US - or should I say force the US - to join the party... and thats only a viable option if the party gets too big - but even by then, the US would not be able be fast enough to avoid some massive damage to Israel - both in casualties (civilian and military) property etc as well as face public opinion as the backlash of such a move - and thats why they would have to suffer A LOT before the US could enter, so the US itself dont get burned (I mean, more than already is - specially with Russia breathing down its neck just waiting for a wrong move to pull the biggest PR stunt in history).

The US is in no position to help Israel.

The only way such an attack is possible, is to stage a HUGE false flag op, blame Iran, get the world on their side, get support from the US, eliminate the rusky PR machine in the process and party on... of course then, you'll have to face the possibility of starting a chain reaction all across the middle east and asia... consequences: some too dangerous to even imagine.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wasn't it only 2 years ago, that the leader of Israel was holding that piece of paper and warning us it was months away? This incoming threat is becoming so old, it's almost laughable. Will anyone even miss Israel if it did get nuked? Or would it just be the ol' us of a only?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This ass clown will probably throw his hat in the ring for president. Son of a Cuban and an American. Born and raised on Canadian soil. I can't waif for the the arguments that he has a chance...if the SCOTUS upholds his right for the highest executive office. Gonna be a lot of people eating crow.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Regarding Iran, I think the biggest counter to any Iranian argument is the fact that not one neighboring nation, not one Muslim nation, no one in the middle east, for that matter, has come out in support of Iran's nuclear development program.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The fact that Israel and many other developed nations around the world feel they have the right to produce nuclear energy in order to compete, thrive and exist along many other modern industrialized nations and Iran is not allowed is very unfair. BUT when Iran wants to develop nuclear energy they become accused of doing so for the development of weapons in order to attack Israel. Where Israel has thousands of nuclear warheads in which they denied having until a few years ago. Today, they are the only country in the Middle East with nuclear weapons which remain undeclared as well! Imagine if the shoe were on the other foot concerning Iran? Btw, Russia and China back Iran's nuclear development because it will put an end to the uranium monopoly of the West. Weaken the U.S dollar even more...

They know damn well that a nuclear Iran is a game changer and they will have to respond in kind. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Propaganda has fuelled your perspective. Go down the Global Uranium Market rabbit hole and the dots will become clearer on what the real reason why Iran is being made out to look like the bad guy. Iran is a game changer indeed but, not for the mainstream propaganda reasons that are filtering your understanding of this matter.

What other option does Israel have?

None....

Yes; none! That means two different things to you and I. To me; it means they, Israel, can't be the pot calling the kettle black. Here's a very short video that might help you no longer be an unwitting pawn of the engineering of consent...

edit on 11-6-2014 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

Everyone knows you are pro iran/muslims if not actually iranian.

Anyone that thinks I am Iranian is an idiot.

Israel is not afraid of Iran. And let us be totally honest.

Sure they aren't that's why for the last twenty years they have been trying to get America to invade for them.

America IS PRO Israel.

No America isn't our bought and paid for government is PRO Israel. If America was so pro Israel then we wouldn't have billboards like this going up.

We are against muslim fanatics that want to kill us and that includes crazy arise Iranians whose religious leaders Still call for the destruction of Israel.

Yes those Muslim fanatics that want to kill us. How dare them for getting upset because we invade their nations and destroy them based on a bunch of lies. also the destruction of Israel bit came from Israel's PM the Iranian president said that Zionism will fade from the pages of time.

The world wants to act like you want to be a part of civilized world.

Iran is acting like part of the civilized world more than Israel. What nation is Iran wiping off the planet like Israel is doing with Palestine?

Make no mistake though, America will support Israel over Iran every day of the week, till the end of time.... Not going to change.

We would be better off supporting neither of them. We would save billions that is wasted on Israel alone. We need that money fixing our own nation.

Proud to be an American and a veteran

I am also a proud American an veteran and I don't want to see my fellow brother in arms die fighting the wars of a terrorist nation like Israel. If a nation hasn't attacked America then America shouldn't be attacking them.
edit on 11-6-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
This ass clown will probably throw his hat in the ring for president. Son of a Cuban and an American. Born and raised on Canadian soil. I can't waif for the the arguments that he has a chance...if the SCOTUS upholds his right for the highest executive office. Gonna be a lot of people eating crow.

Yeah I can't wait for the birthers to start up again. They was always good for a laugh.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist Sorry, but you seem to ignore the progression of "Nuclear Powers".

You ignore the fact that the Arab world doesn't see eye to eye with the Persian version. The Saudis are very against a nuclear Iran and would be forced into a similar development. Syria, then others also develop them or with oil money outright buy them.

Can you honestly say that as big a mess as the mid-east has been since the British messed it up after WWI that Nuclear proliferation in the region wouldn't be an insanity???

Screw Urainium control or "fair".

Iran with Nukes will accelerate a process of proliferation that will result in a 100% certainty of nuclear war down the road for this planet.

I don't care whose sensitivities are stepped on to prevent it.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I wouldn't doubt Israel will get brave and righteous starting conflict (political/words moving into actions) specifically in mid July (17th) and into November.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join