It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shootings/killings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9
Ok. Since there is no forum for mass shootings/killings, Lets make some predictions.

When is the next mass shooting ?

Where it will occur is another thing, no disrespect to my American friends but probability and logic says it'll probably be somewhere in the U.S.

The next mass shooting will be in Somalia in about 15 minutes or in about two dozen other places around the world.

Wait what? My bad, we do not track that stuff....sorry

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

Oops brain fart,

I was going to edit and say I thought you had a brain fart moment.

I know we all have them, me way too often from both ends

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: samsamm9
Ok. Since there is no forum for mass shootings/killings, Lets make some predictions.

When is the next mass shooting ?

Where it will occur is another thing, no disrespect to my American friends but probability and logic says it'll probably be somewhere in the U.S.

The next mass shooting will be in Somalia in about 15 minutes or in about two dozen other places around the world.

Wait what? My bad, we do not track that stuff....sorry

Are you sure you want to compare yourself with Somalia...?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
Chance of Mass Shooting happening in...

USA, Latin American, African militant country = 99%

Canada, Sweden, Norway, Finland and rest of the developed nations= 1%

What makes you put the whole Latin America there???
Do you understand that Latin America is really huge and cannot be singularized like that anymore?

South America has millions of problems. Mass shooting is definitelly not one of them.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
How about we stop talking about it and focusing so much energy on it?

The last thing these maniacs need is more attention. Everyone needs to just shut up about it.
Smart smart person here. What you think about you bring about.
Let's all think peaceful thoughts where everyone goes home at the end of the day.
edit on PMu30u0662403302014-06-11T20:03:42-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Since this is neither a dream or a prediction it should be moved to general chit chat forum.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni

Oh, I didn't know they were a sub-human group that we do not count in the "where will be the next mass shooting" game.

I think we should have another game called "where will the next guy be put in the hospital with a cricket bat"

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It will take place on the south side of crook county somewhere in Chicago. Gun violence happens here on a daily basis it just doesn't get reported in the same way it does when it happens somewhere else, when it happens here they try to avoid putting it in the news the best they can. Everytime they put it in the news around here, we have epidemics of eye rolling and facepalmings.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Oh, I didn't know they were a sub-human group that we do not count in the "where will be the next mass shooting" game.

I think we should have another game called "where will the next guy be put in the hospital with a cricket bat"

I didnt say that - you said that. Theres a lot of steps before considering anyone or any country "a sub-human group" - quite ironically, my question actually triggered what you really think about Somalia. Interesting.

As for your supposedly wannabe-"analogous question"... it makes no sense.

Still you have no idea of how or what is Somalia, even before we enter your definition of "sub-human group".

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I didnt say that - you said that. Theres a lot of steps before considering anyone or any country "a sub-human group" - quite ironically, my question actually triggered what you really think about Somalia. Interesting.

As for your supposedly wannabe-"analogous question"... it makes no sense.

Still you have no idea of how or what is Somalia, even before we enter your definition of "sub-human group".

Actually I travel all over the world so I'm well in tuned with the plights of much of it, but we of what we call the civilize part, put all this time and effort of mass killing into some rich brat that kills because girls don't like him, but the rest of the world struggles dying all the time with mass killings daily...

I found your question kind of offensive, hence my replay "In Somalia in 15 minutes". But on another note why did you ask? Other than to point out how bad America is with all its mass killings....all 3 to 10 per year in a population of 318 MILLION. Six times England, and 15 times Australia. So since just by population size we are 6 to 15 times more likely, Hmm where do you think the next one will be........

edit on 13-6-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Must you drag your remote veiwing horse# into this

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What I think is funny is that there are people in this thread that are trying to pin point when and where the next shooting will take place here is some thing even funnier There are mass shootings all over the world every do and we never hear of it but you people are so sure of this and I have also noticed that those that are trying to tell what and when are picking that places that seem to have the most crimes very sad really. As long as there are people on earth there are gonna be killings and guess what else even if and when all of our guns are taken away we will find some other way to mass murder people we always do because people are evil............ So instead of trying to know where it will take place lets just all try to change the world and make it a peaceful place and so on blah blah blah that is what most people read in this post..........

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: morsomnibustyrannus
a reply to: olaru12

Must you drag your remote veiwing horse# into this

You didn't read the OP did you?

It asked for predictions and I provided one. If you want to discuss Remote viewing, start another thread.
Call it horse# if you want but a little research might benefit your perspective. You can start with the Army
training manual.

www.remoteviewed.com...

edit on 13-6-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join