It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the NHS was Privatised Underneath our Noses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This speaker willl informatively and effectively describe and demonstrate changes in policy in the UK which happened right under our noses which ensured the NHS will never be the same again.

Heard enough about Obama Care? Don't breath just yet, but the same will be coming to the UK.

Please share and raise awareness.

(having trouble with embed)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11/6/2014 by ObservingYou because: Video number not working????????

edit on 11/6/2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Sadly private interest and corrupted at that, has been running our nations for decades, is just that only recently the US experiment has come out to the light and not longer hides behind the scenes, US government is a corporate dictatorship so expect our "partners and number" 1 friend, corporate ownership to come forward.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I hope that people will get behind the doctors and nurses if cameron and his mob decide to interfere with the NHS. Cameron says he uses the NHS for one of his little ones who doesn't have good health, but I would suspect he has private insurance and the rest of the gang in planet house of parliament do also, so whatever changes they impose on the rest of us won't affect their comfortable little lives.

I suspect too much interference will result in the public backing the doctors and nurses and making their feeling's very clear. Its well time we have a much better interaction with our MP's and a arena was opened for MP's to face public questions when something arises that MP's don't want to face us over. They are getting away with too easy a life in their exclusive world and the public need to be able to voice their concerns today in this era of open communication to parliament itself, Open surgeries are great but not for large concerns that affect us all - and its better they learn from the public direct rather than spying on peoples phone calls.

new topics

join