It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashmobbing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
saw this online a few months ago and it made me giggle and smile... so i went and joined the choir that did it.. .i've got my first flashmob coming up in a month! wish me luck!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyteeny

Hi ladyteeny!
Aww, I just watched the video....congratulations!! Don't forget to post a video of the flash mob that you participate in!

I just LOVE flash mobs! I always get a little shiver when I watch one. (Being IN a flash mob is on my bucket list, lol)

This particular video made me somewhat envious that there are guys out there (somewhere) who will go to such great (and romantic) lengths to pop the question, lol.

I think a flash mob is a like a little bubble of pure joy in the middle of an otherwise mundane existence!
I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

jacygirl

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This was nice and the right amount, i say they got it perfect.

Did you see that absolutely massive one where they got married on the spot? There is a thing as too much i think, they were a few hundred people and a zoo worth of rare animals away from a royal procession lol

Thats going to be an annoying story their friends will hear over and over for the next 20 years

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
That was amazing. Thanks for sharing. Im sure you will enjoy it. They have to be pretty organized to pull this off. How long have they been together? How often do they perform/mob people?

a reply to: ladyteeny

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just raising the bar guys. We need to get James Cameron to go down in the ocean and lower it some. Quite interesting, as I've never seen such a proposal. If I ever propose it will be at the beach with a dolphin delivering the ring. I haven't figured out how to keep him from eating it though. Maybe not putting it in his mouth would be the best way, considering they don't have arms or hands. Anyway, good luck with your flash mob. Don't get arrested. lulz.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

if i'm honest i'm not the best warbler there, but it was the fun element that i was after... i'll post up how it went, providing we don't get boo'd out of the stadium

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

they are pretty organised, it's an organisation called sing and inspire... they do workshops all over the place, and the flashmobbing happens every time someone has a good idea for one! and when they're asked for too.. fun so far anyway!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

get the dolphin to wear it around his neck
a much easier option than waiting for it to come out the other end!

and thanks, i hope not to get arrested lol!!

new topics

top topics

join