originally posted by: TiM3LoRd
a reply to: stormbringer1701
You seem to have a solid understanding of this technology or at the very least what the scientists are describing.
oh, i am keenly interested
in these sorts of things. i cut the conference video with Dr White's talk on it out of a much longer video and uploaded it onto my youtube account.
it's the latest one i am aware of.
at any rate there are at least 5 ways to approach the negative mass energy thing that i have seen put forward in publication.
1. Casimir forces set up a condition of relative negative energy density between two closely spaced barriers. there is debate on whether a relative
negative density behaves in all particulars as if it were negative energy for purposes of negative deformations of space.
2. squeezed light waveforms have a tiny component that is negative energy. working out how to grab that portion and amplify it and move it around
seems to a laymen to be analogous to regular amplifier techniques. but i am not familiar with that enough to say that that is the case. physicists
imply that this would be difficult but they are not engineers.
3. the region near black hole event horizons is chock full of negative energy. if so this should actually be relatively easy to access. remember the
hooplah over the collider potentially making a mini black hole? such an event would not be dangerous (cosmic rays collide by the trillions at higher
energy so any blackholes created vanish before they can feed and stabilize) and in fact might allow access to negative energy albeit with significant
4. like item three only involving quantum wormholes and not needing a collider.
5. Cosmic back reaction in macroscopic wormholes: throwing stuff into a wormhole magically generates it's opposite on the other end. positive energy
input is negative energy output. as it happens this is more useful than harmful for wormhole tech. it can be used to hold a wormhole open, produce
exotic energy and control the distal end of a wormhole. This greatly amuses me and annoys skeptics of wormhole travel.
In addition to the above which i have seen in theoretical discussion and articles about where to get the exotic matter/energy these are possibilities
i have thought of myself using my Ko0K science powers as authorization:
6. recently there were articles about thermodynamically acceptable temperatures below zero degrees kelvin. you'd think that was absurd. it sound
wackier than any kook science claim i have ever heard. but it's real. it seems to me that this would be negative energy.
7. dark matter. well it's possible however unlikely that some dark matter is exotic matter of the requisite properties.
8. Mirror sector matter. what are it's properties? are mirror photons negative in the sense we need for warps? if mirror matter exist as has been
seriously proposed by many credentialed scientists then why can't other sectors of the universe exist which have the right properties? the cool thing
with this is regular matter is easily converted to mirror matter under certain circumstances. it's like throwing a switch.
9. Time reversed particles or tachyonic particles would behave as negative energy (I think and hope.)
AND FINALLY: I believe Dr White has said in some of his presentations that he thinks he can eliminate the exotic matter requirements entirely by
jiggering AC field waveforms in the ring the right way.
edit on 23-7-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: typo stuff
edit on 23-7-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason
edit on 23-7-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: typos; typos everywhere.