It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Tests on flu vaccine for heavy metals, finds 25,000 times higher mercury level than EPA l

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Natural News tests flu vaccine for heavy metals, finds 25,000 times higher mercury level than EPA limit for water

(NaturalNews) Mercury tests conducted on vaccines at the Natural News Forensic Food Lab have revealed a shockingly high level of toxic mercury in an influenza vaccine (flu shot) made by GlaxoSmithKline (lot #9H2GX). Tests conducted via ICP-MS document mercury in the Flulaval vaccine at a shocking 51 parts per million, or over 25,000 times higher than the maximum contaminant level of inorganic mercury in drinking water set by the EPA.(1)

The tests were conducted via ICP-MS using a 4-point mercury calibration curve for accuracy. Even then, the extremely high level of mercury found in this flu shot was higher than anything we've ever tested, including tuna and ocean fish which are known for high mercury contamination.

In fact, the concentration of mercury found in this GSK flu shot was 100 times higher than the highest level of mercury we've ever tested in contaminated fish. And yet vaccines are injected directly into the body, making them many times more toxic than anything ingested orally.

According to the test results --whether or not you believe in the Flu vaccine -- that is an extremely high amount of mercury in the shot

Here are the actual results of what was found in the influenza vaccine from GSK (lot #9H2GX):
Aluminum: 0.4 ppm
Arsenic: zero
Cadmium: zero
Lead: zero

Mercury: 51 ppm

Now according to the EPA for drinking water, the level is substaintially lower

In 1974, Congress passed the Safe Drinking Water Act. This law requires EPA to determine the level of contaminants in drinking water at which no adverse health effects are likely to occur. These non-enforceable health goals, based solely on possible health risks and exposure over a lifetime with an adequate margin of safety, are called maximum contaminant level goals (MCLG). Contaminants are any physical, chemical, biological or radiological substances or matter in water.

The MCLG for mercury is 0.002 mg/L or 2 ppb. EPA has set this level of protection based on the best available science to prevent potential health problems.

EPA has set an enforceable regulation for mercury, called a maximum contaminant level (MCL), at 0.002 mg/L or 2 ppb. MCLs are set as close to the health goals as possible, considering cost, benefits and the ability of public water systems to detect and remove contaminants using suitable treatment technologies. In this case, the MCL equals the MCLG, because analytical methods or treatment technology do not pose any limitation.

water.epa.gov...

Now the difference here is drinking water over a prolonged period of time VS. a yearly flu shot

Still, that is quite a jump in elevation of Mercury

Also, the test results showed the flu shots contain formaldehyde and sodium deoxycholate
Per the insert, each dose of Flulaval contains up to 25 mcg of formaldehyde (a neurotoxin) and up to 50 mcg of sodium deoxycholate.

And Pharmaceutical companies have proven that they just can't be trusted and have been caught altering results on various drugs in the past:

(NaturalNews) Those of us who have long been describing the pharmaceutical industry as a "criminal racket" over the last few years have been wholly vindicated by recent news.

Drug and vaccine manufacturer Merck was caught red-handed by two of its own scientists faking vaccine efficacy data by spiking blood samples with animal antibodies.

GlaxoSmithKline has just been fined a whopping $3 billion for bribing doctors, lying to the FDA, hiding clinical trial data and fraudulent marketing.

Pfizer, meanwhile has been sued by the nation's pharmacy retailers for what is alleged as an "overarching anticompetitive scheme" to keep generic cholesterol drugs off the market and thereby boost its own profits.

The picture that's emerging is one of a criminal drug industry that has turned to mafia tactics in the absence of any real science that would prove their products to be safe or effective. The emergence of this extraordinary evidence of bribery, scientific fraud, lying to regulators and monopolistic practices that harm consumers is also making all those doctors and "skeptics" who defended Big Pharma and vaccines eat their words. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Natural News has scientifically confirmed the mercury content of flu vaccines using high-end laboratory instrumentation.
The existence of high mercury in flu shots is irrefutable
Anyone who claims mercury has been removed from all vaccines is either wildly ignorant or willfully lying.
Never mind the fact that the use of mercury is admitted right on the package containing the vaccine vial.

Insert admits "no controlled trials"

Shockingly, the package insert for this flu shot readily admits the vaccine has never been subjected to scientific clinical trials:

"There have been no controlled trials adequately demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with Flulaval," the package insert claims in tiny text (that no one reads).

This is printed right on the insert, yet no one in the mainstream media will ever report this astonishing admission. This statement, all by itself, is a confession that flu shot marketing is a fraud.

So, decide for yourself when it comes to the Flu shot
But for those that may have allergies from Mercury, you might want to check more into this

*BTW, my husband did get a shot last year per his regular doctor and as far as I can tell, no side effects & no sickness*

edit on 11-6-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

And they keep telling everybody that those things are "Safe".

What a joke.

It's all part of the plan though.

I bet "new' & "different" strains come out years from now.

They always have a master plan way ahead if time.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

This is one I need more information on. Natural News has not been reliable in the past, and I'm a little concerned that Natural News conducted the tests themselves. I would guess that Natural news would have an incentive to find that vaccine was horrible.

Given all that, it might have been a perfectly valid study, well done. They may be right, that's why I need more information.

Oh, one of the other problems I have with it is timing. Hasn't mercury in vaccine been an issue for years now? I find it hard to believe that no one else has measured the mercury levels before this. If something terrible had been found, somebody else would have reported it.

How much of a difference does the single dose v. the water standard make? Is it a fair comparison?

I don't have an opinion on whether it's effective as a vaccine, but I'm not yet convinced that the mercury in it is a serious problem.

By the way, with the millions of doses administered, shouldn't we have an epidemic of mercury poisoning? I haven't heard about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I knew there was a reason why I never went and got the flu shot and never will. I would rather be sick and let my body fight the flu off then have that crap pumped into my body.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Already a thread on this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And natural news?

(Spew icon)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

You don't EVER want to deal with GSK, I have some direct experience with them and they are a bunch of vultures. They tear companies apart, keep a few pieces they want and then sell off the bread and butter parts. Happened to us in 1984. I have a friend as well who worked for Pfizer, like GSK, another real "prize."

With the way they conduct themselves, they may as well put a bunch of dartboards on the wall with molecular bonding diagrams and just throw darts. It would probably produce fewer side effects in what they call medication (read poison).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Exactly.. Natural News..

BTW: Oh dear, I will die! I ate about 2g Natrium and 2g Chlor this morning! *urgh* Someone call 112!
Oh, nevermind.
It was the salt on my breakfast-egg.

Come on! Help me out on this one, where is the source Natural News used for this? I can't find it in their article, it just seems to be an endless self-referencing circle of accusations on the nnews-servers..

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

The most sincere thought of “want you sick forever".

That's what I believe for what the modern medical industry believe.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

As I said, my husband got the shot last year with no problems
And he supposedly is allergic to Mercury, sooooo...

As far as comparing to drinking water, I stated in the OP I wasn't sure about the 2 comparisons
One being consumed year round where as the other--if true--is a one time shot, what about 1cc??

Didn't know about Natural News not being a reliable source
Will try to find more on it from other sources

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

As far as comparing to drinking water, I stated in the OP I wasn't sure about the 2 comparisons One being consumed year round where as the other--if true--is a one time shot, what about 1cc? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The comparison with ingested mercury and intramuscular delivered mercury is invalid. The conversion should be about 50:1. The kidneys and liver filter the ingested mercury down to about 1%. Intramuscular delivered mercury that isn't deposited locally at the injection site, goes straight to your organs (including the brain) via the blood stream and starts reacting with your cells.
edit on 11-6-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: correction

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

So being that it is different mercury, you are okay with it still being in shots? If used to keep the shelf life up to par, why not make new batches at the time of "flu season" and not use mercury....Why is it even needed is my concern. You can't trust these big pharma companies, they don't care about you, me or their own children...ONLY DOLLARS and cents!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
Already a thread on this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And natural news?

(Spew icon)

Thanks for that link....
Did a search and guess since our title wording was different, nothing showed up

At least they had a pretty decent discussion going on, where here all I got was a 'bad source'. LOL
Oh well, I'll know next time

Much respect~
snarky

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Natural News is "debunked" because they don't depend on Big Pharma or its many tentacles for revenue. They may well be the only ones reporting this. MSM certainly isn't going to jeopardize their ad revenues by reporting that the companies who advertise with them are putting out poisons and calling it "modern medicine." This is just one vaccine---how about the other two dozen or so that are shot into small babies?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Natural news is debunked, because it's run by a liar and a charlatan.

MSM may not be any better, but they don't exist to appeal to or in natural news' case, mislead conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

1) The chemical binding of mercury in the vaccine is very different from that found in tuna

2) The dosage of a vaccine shot is astronomically less than the amount of water you drink on a daily basis over the course of your lifetime

3) naturalnews.com is about as credible as a 9 cent piece

In a similar vein to the OP's fear mongering:

In a recent article in The Canadian, journalist Anthony Gucciardi trots out long discredited anti-vaccine canards in the guise of actual journalism. The piece is poorly researched and resourced, blatantly biased, and amounts to little more than irresponsible fear-mongering about the flu vaccine.

Gucciardi writes:

Each dose of flu vaccine contains around 25 micrograms of thimerosal, over 250 times the Environmental Protection Agency’s safety limit of exposure.

Mercury, a neurotoxin, is especially damaging to undeveloped brains. Considering that 25 micrograms of mercury is considered unsafe by the EPA for any human under 550 pounds, the devastating health effects of mercury on a developing fetus are truly concerning.

Everything Gucciardi wrote is either outright factually wrong, or incomplete in a way that makes it highly misleading.

First – some forms of the flu vaccine (the multi-dose vials) do contain thimerosal, with 25 mcg of ethylmercury. But there are also many flu vaccines that contain no thimerosal and no mercury, because they come in single-dose vials and don’t require the preservative. Here is a list of all of the approved flu vaccines – you can see that eight of the vaccines listed have zero mercury, one is listed as having

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Source for above: theness.com...
edit on 12-6-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

As far as comparing to drinking water, I stated in the OP I wasn't sure about the 2 comparisons One being consumed year round where as the other--if true--is a one time shot, what about 1cc? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The comparison with ingested mercury and intramuscular delivered mercury is invalid. The conversion should be about 50:1. The kidneys and liver filter the ingested mercury down to about 1%. Intramuscular delivered mercury that isn't deposited locally at the injection site, goes straight to your organs (including the brain) via the blood stream and starts reacting with your cells.

I think you need to read up on your physiology again if you think that's what happens to an I.M. shot.

top topics

join