It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrageous Hoax That Made Google News!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Canada Arrests President Bush!

I was searching around for a tasty AtSNN article, and my eye caught this on another page.... I nearly fell out of my seat cause on the other site it looked real! LMAO! Here's the other one:

inn.globalfreepress.com...

I started reading the second link first, and man, let me tell ya, they had me going. I was in such a rush to read the story, I didn't catch it as a hoax as first. You can only imagine all the thoughts flying through my mind:
OMG OMG OMG
Total Kaos
What now?
TV? No, get it to ATS first (haha)
Surely they will blast the Canadians all to hell
This CAN'T be!
and so on and so on... all I can say is

PHEW!....moving right along....

[edit on 30-11-2004 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   

This is the perfect board for this one!

I needed a laugh!

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
can you imagine if that had actually happened? the border would be swarmed with men with guns, the US would OWN Canada in a matter of hours.

jra

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I heard about that lastnight, but I never saw the article. That's pretty funny. Horrible photoshoped image though, but amusing none the less.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Bush arrested in Canada google uhm

Source: www.belowtopsecret.com...

It�s satire

[edit on 1/12/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fledgling666
can you imagine if that had actually happened? the border would be swarmed with men with guns, the US would OWN Canada in a matter of hours.

na canada's F4's would kill anything!
if you play ace combat you'll know the F4 can kill anything! even the f22!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yeah, sure, as if the SS wouldn't be shooting their way out to protect the President. And it's not as if we wouldn't have brigade's Bradley's and Abraham's with B-2 and F-15, F-14,F-117 air support all over the place to get Bush back.

www.theinquirer.net...

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Frosty]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
BTW i do believe canada could defend herself quite nicely from the yanks. due to the terrain and the point of the americans haveing thier guns aimed in the wrong country!! not direction

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The idea of Canada arresting a sitting U.S. president is pretty hilarious on its face.

The only way that could ever possibly happen would be if he said the beer sucks. And even Dubya isn't that dumb!

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
The idea of Canada arresting a sitting U.S. president is pretty hilarious on its face.

The only way that could ever possibly happen would be if he said the beer sucks. And even Dubya isn't that dumb!

i wonder what WOULD happen if that did happen. i mean they could use NATO against the US ?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by Majic

i wonder what WOULD happen if that did happen. i mean they could use NATO against the US ?

Na we don�t need nato, first we take over clear net and all the other major news out lets we already have Canadians in some of those key positions, we tell America it�s a hoax, it just a new reality TV show then bring in real beer and real pot, and before they know it Bobs you uncle, simple really, and if we have to we burn down the white house, the TV ratings go through the roof and American big business is happy and Americans are none the wiser.

[edit on 4/12/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
thought it be interesting to see what the USAF acadamey thought of canada vs the US so i searched through a few friends and was recomended to edodo and the hate machine...though Canada v. US is background noise the result was almost as hilarious as the southpark movie, i decided you at ATS would like and aprove so, if this isn't direct you'll have to click on the hate machine on the left hand side:
www.edodo.org...
ENJOY!!!!!

top topics

join