It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ Gov Jan Brewer Disturbed, Outraged Feds Have No Plans to Stop Illegal Immigrant Dump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have neighbors from Mexico. They came here legally many years ago. They came as they could afford it and get their paperwork done. Now they are all US citizens and they are extremely upset about the influx of illegals they are seeing, even in our small town. They say they came to escape the drug cartels and now the US government is allowing those same cartels to flow into the US. If the current administration thinks this will get their votes, it should think again.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Darn I would not doubt that one, after all Obama seems to be doing everything this days with a stroke of his mighty executive pen, he probably do what you said.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Darn I would not doubt that one, after all Obama seems to be doing everything this days with a stroke of his mighty executive pen, he probably do what you said.

I have said this before.

If he and his party would stop 'alienating' us legals ?

He/THEY wouldn't have to add people from other countries to his 'base'.
edit on 11-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Neo I don't think he cares either way, truly, remember he is not up of re election, my conspirators mind tells me that what he is doing is protecting the terrorist that comes along with the south American illegals so they can have a chance to enter the US without scrutiny.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Neo I don't think he cares either way, truly, remember he is not up of re election, my conspirators mind tells me that what he is doing is protecting the terrorist that comes along with the south American illegals so they can have a chance to enter the US without scrutiny.

[Roosevelt] was always... finding new victims to loot and new followers to reward, flouting common sense, and boldly denying its existence, demonstrating by his anti-logic that two and two made five, promising larger and larger slices of the moon. His career will greatly engage historians, if any good ones ever appear in America, but it will be of even more interest to psychologists. He was the first American to penetrate to the real depths of vulgar stupidity. He never made the mistake of overestimating the intelligence of the American mob. He was its unparalleled professor. April 15, 1945

Replace Roosevelt with you know who.

en.wikiquote.org...

History repeats.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If we annexed Mexico, and they had Texas laws, the cartels would be taken care of. As it stands the citizens of Mexico are disarmed and unable to defend themselves against weapons, most of which were either bought in the U.S. or given to them by our government. Eric Holder should be charged for being an accessory to murder after the whole "fast and furious" debacle.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
If we annexed Mexico, and they had Texas laws, the cartels would be taken care of. As it stands the citizens of Mexico are disarmed and unable to defend themselves against weapons, most of which were either bought in the U.S. or given to them by our government. Eric Holder should be charged for being an accessory to murder after the whole "fast and furious" debacle.

I think that was the whole Ideal about the FAF debacle.

The more unstable that area is ?

The more that run for north of the border.

The current immigration 'crisis' is one they made.

And they made it for political reasons.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
a reply to: skunkape23
The reason why people focus on the Mexicans that come over is that they represent 62% of the illegal population in the USA.

In the Southwest states it is likely much higher than that.

People do not hate immigrants, most are welcome, however, they need to come legally through the front door and not through the back door in the middle of the night. We should have the right to determine who is going to get to come in and stay in the country and who should not be allowed to stay or come into the country. Of all of the countries in the world, the USA has the easiest immigration policies, yet many fail to realize that it is not a 2 way street. The flow needs to stop, no more, and allow for the USA to try to figure out police on what to do with those that are here, before things continue on.

Completely agree.

People think that those against ILLEGAL immigration are "racists" or what have you, but think of it this way: Would you be mad that there was a nice Mexican fellow who lived next door to you, who got up every morning to go to work in his registered and insured car, with whom you visited with on weekends, who may not be fluent in English but he is learning.... or if that same guy lived in your basement without paying rent, spoke no English, and demanded that you feed and clothe him and his family, and pay for his kids' doctor visits?

THAT is the difference.

We don't care who comes here legally, as long as they pay taxes and pull their own weight. Even if they do need assistance to get on their feet - they need to be legal.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Elections have consequences. Arizonans, please remember to take a moment to express your gratitude to your neighboring states of California, New Mexico, Nevada, and Colorado. Those 4 states achieved their goal of 332-206 rather than the alternative outcome of 257-281.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
I think that the state of Arizona and all US states should come together, along with their representatives, and then figures out how much money it is required to care, feed, house and see to their needs. After coming up with a figure, multiply it by 10 and look at the Obama Administration and say this is what it will cost per child and if they can not pay it, put them on a buss and ship them to DC and let them take care of it. Bet DC will have a fit.

I've been saying these exact words since this started. Charter a bunch of buses and drop these people off in front of the White House. Let the Progressives integrate them into their lovely utopias. Perhaps they can rebuild Detroilet.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wills120

It doesn't really matter where you drop them, as long as they get them inside the USA, children now, can't be returned, eventually parents and siblings will be let in and also allowed to stay.

With the current illegals and the massive numbers headed this way, perhaps Obama will eventually grant a full pardon to every illegal alien in the USA.

Amnesty with the power of a pen.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I wish Mother Nature would go ahead and give us regime change here in the US. I am sick and tired of the idiotic policies coming from DC.

Send all the illegal kids who are recent arrivals back home. If you don't agree, you pay for them out of your own pocket for the rest of your life as long as they are here.

This is Obama's fault. Central America has gotten the message that their kids can come here and won't be deported. Before you know it, adult relatives will follow.

Meanwhile those immigrating legally go through a lot of work. It is a lot cheaper to arrive illegally and break our laws because Obama and the democrats said they wouldn't be deported. I thought the law only applied to those who have been here for years. Be smart, do not vote for idiots who want to bankrupt this country and give away all your social security and Medicare benefits to illegal immigrants.

For starters, Obama could order some new commercials in central America stating those found who violated US laws by illegally sending their kids to the US will be prosecuted and sued for tens of thousands of dollars. Penalties climb the longer their kids stay. That would be if Obama actually listens to good advise. Of course then there would need to be some lawyers and people getting sued in foreign countries.
It's easier just to deport illegals.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's a deliberate policy that was invented back in the 1960's. Certain political activists figured they could end capitalism if they could use people's sense of morality against themselves:

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

But it backfired, putting an end to unlimited federal welfare. So they learned to keep moving onto to something else like education for illegals immigrants, voting registration and then mass immigration of children, who are the pawns in this round of political Chess.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: wills120
The other idea I have, is find out what congressional persons support things like the dream act, and such, then ship the children to those states, keep a steady flow going and see how long till they cry foul and demand something be done if not stop the flow.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

"... a law-enforcement source in Texas tells me this week that countless illegal aliens are being released into the general public despite testing positive for tuberculosis. “The feds are putting them on public transportation to God knows where,” he said.

www.nationalreview.com...

So much for the safety of our citizens.

These thousands of kids are not traveling by themselves, someone is helping and encouraging their journey. They couldn't possibly travel that far from home un-aided.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412
Hi,
I'm guessing these are the same kids that are infected by crazy virus'?

abc

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

From your link.

“It's contagious, we are transporting people to different parts of the state and different parts of the country,” Cabrera said."

So whatever diseases they have could be spread all over the place.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Cabrera said that on “at least one occasion we had a confirmed MS-13 that was released to his family,” referring to the ultraviolent transnational Mara Salvatrucha gang. Because the 17-year-old had no criminal history in the United States, he was allowed to stay.

www.theblaze.com... s/

“They have heard that anybody who crosses into the United States can stay,” said a Border Patrol agent who works in the sector and is not authorized to speak on the matter. “So they keep coming.”

There is nothing good that can come from uncontrolled illegal immigration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join