It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ Gov Jan Brewer Disturbed, Outraged Feds Have No Plans to Stop Illegal Immigrant Dump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Tejas, in spanish, means to weave together, or a braid. Texas was originally Mexican territory. We beat them across the Rio Grande in battle and declared it our own. I am more and more losing patience with people who are grossly intolerant of the Mexican people. They are human beings and are being treated as less than animals. It just sickens me. They are for the most part hard working people trying to feed their families. How does being on the north side of a river make someone an "alien?"

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadeWolf

If you think this is about Sheriff Joe then you need to wake up, this is about Obama destroying what's left of the American middle class.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Why send kids? Come on! Children garners pity and sympathy. We CAAANNNT send children back when they are in dire need, right? Someone TOLD those parents that they could round up their kids and send them, then follow them in later. It's a take over. Our resources are tapped. WHO is going to PAY for all of these illegals?

And believe me, I have a heart. I used to go on mission trips with my church to Guatemala. I KNOW the kind of poverty that most families live in. BUT that does not mean we should allow people in droves to cross in to our country illegally.

My father in law, who is from Bermuda has told me the story of how his family came to this country. They are all Portuguese. His parents started saving money as newlyweds, and worked hard, saving year after year. When my FIL turned 16 years old, and his older brother turned 20, they had only enough money to send them to America first, to set up and apartment and get jobs. His parents continued to work, and my father in law and his brother worked for another 3 years until they collectively had enough money to bring his parents and sister to America. They ALL immigrated LEGALLY the way that you are supposed to do. They became American citizens, the right away. And yes it makes me furious, when I think of his story, about how hard all of his family worked to come here and do it the way you should.

I'm sorry, but they need to take all of these people and put them on a bus and send them all right back across the border and let the Mexican govt handle it. I'm not completely against giving funding to these countries to help them.... but we should NOT allow them to remain in this country illegally. Obama is a criminal. In every way, shape, and form.... as it is apparent that he is behind this mess.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Tejas, in spanish, means to weave together, or a braid. Texas was originally Mexican territory. We beat them across the Rio Grande in battle and declared it our own. I am more and more losing patience with people who are grossly intolerant of the Mexican people. They are human beings and are being treated as less than animals. It just sickens me. They are for the most part hard working people trying to feed their families. How does being on the north side of a river make someone an "alien?"

Then you should take them in and help pay for them and get them started. We're going to need people like you. Obamacare is not in full effect yet, but it's going to diminish the middle class. Then tell me, who will pay for these people?

This whole ordeal makes me so angry.... I went north to escape the Mexican gang bangers in a large metropolis years back. They were flooding in and the crime rate soared. NOW we are seeing a lot of them coming up north looking for summertime work, then leaving in winter. No one wants them up here. WHY? Because they bring TROUBLE and crime.

My husband and I are going to Alaska....as far north as we can go. I'm told it's peaceful, and no bangers.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

The progressive movement within our country will not stop until it is destroyed.

(in my humble opinion)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Seen several comments in this thread about illegals coming up from south of the border and further (central america).

However, the news is about the fact that these people are being shipped from TEXAS, which was a state of the union.

I think the bigger question should be WHY are these illegals being shipped from TEXAS and dumped into other states?

Not only should that stop, but I think we really need to know the WHY behind it.

I'm not seeing that anywhere. Only that the federal government has no plans to stop it (IE shipping them from Texas to other states).....

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Why don't you ask Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, he's in a Mexican jail for making a wrong turn.

I agree that they are mostly hard working people. However we have laws and we have sovereignty over our lands that the POTUS swore to protect. Allowing people to just enter into the country without knowing who they are or where they came from, isn't good policy. It is also a slap in the face to everyone and especially those that serve and served in the military to protect that sovereignty and our borders.

Oh it's also not fair to those who have waited years to enter the country legally.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Why do people romanticize a heavy handed authoritarian dream like rounding people up, building fences etc.
WHY DO PEOPLE ROMANTICIZE IT? Authoritarians are a cancer.

Are people too stupid to understand we've already got all the laws needed to cut off the demand for undocumented workers?
Pull your heads out of the dark place and realize who is really driving the problems....

Corrupt corporations and individuals exploiting lax labor law enforcement. I might add that people solely focused on price and not where things come from are also culpable. Why don't people own their own actions instead of blaming and seeking to exert force on others.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

I just want to add that people that use the issue as a political blunt tool are exacerbating the issue and guaranteeing dysfunction.

Who cares right? As long as people have a target to rage against. Makes you feel superior doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Is school out yet in AZ? Maybe the governor can requisition some school buses and give those illegals a ride to Nogales, since that is too complex a task for the border patrol to manage.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Love all the compassionate replies...

Fact: Only the children who are Mexican nationals can be sent across the border and "dumped" as you lovely people call it.

Fact: Mexico won't allow us to "dump" children from other countries across the border.

But hey, let's all star the "let's just watch them starve to death, laugh about it, and jump for joy" posts. Probably the same people who are anti abortion.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

"They are for the most part hard working people trying to feed their families."

We have millions of un-employed citizens. We have tent cities growing, homeless shelters filled to capacity, hungry and homeless people right here. What gives an illegal the right to take a job away from a citizen, from someone who has his own family to feed???? If our Government can't help its own people, how can they help anyone else?

edit on 11-6-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

And the Europeans from Spain colonized that area who took it from the 'natives'.

Then we took it from them.

Actually made something of it.

Formed our own country.

Made our OWN LAWS.

That say people have to knock before they come in.

What this country does not need more off is people who think they are ABOVE THE LAW.

OR THE LAWS DO NOT APPLY TO THEM.

We ALREADY have too effing much of that.

Immigration laws were created for a REASON.

They are for the most part hard working people trying to feed their families.

That sickens me.

Because we have LEGAL AMERICANS here working people trying to feed their families.

WHAT ?

US LEGALS don't rate ?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Love all the compassionate replies...

Fact: Mexico won't allow us to "dump" children from other countries across the border.

Oh really? Why is that? Do they have laws or something?

SNEAK THEM IN. It's how they got here, although I'd be hard pressed to argue that there was a lot of actual sneaking going on.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
The problem is that the states have budgets, and as part of those budgets go into different resources. So perhaps Jan Brewer, to make a point, should start cutting back on a lot of programs, where they can try to take care of the massive influx of people. And let the people know, that due to the federal government housing these children there, that is going to cause a strain on the budget. That means the help that people would receive will be cut by a certain percentage, and sit back, letting the people cry out. Let people try to figure out how to maintain the budget and at the same time take care of the additional burden. Bet they can’t do it, and will go crying to DC and force DC to do something.
But I also prefer that they ship them to DC and let the federal government deal with such, and all of the states turn around and say, “Not our problem. “

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
And there are a few other ideas.

If the Federal government wants to build a camp, get the EPA out there to do its job and demand that strict standards are upheld, start using the federal government against itself, where it can tie it up in court for years to determine the legal means, to include on who has jurisdiction on such. If they try to build it on state land, refuse to give them the permits, and keep it going time and time again, over and over, till the federal government is caught in a legal red tape and limbo where it can not win.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
Yes, Texas was once a part of Mexico, however, there are a few things and points of history that should be noted:

Texas broke away from Mexico, with the first battle happening in 1835. After 1836, it was established as its own country. There were conflicts that continued up until the 1840’s, and finally there was peace between Mexico and the USA at the end of the Mexican-American War, where the borders were finally established. There was a treaty that both countries signed, and here was some of the details.

The USA paid for all land gained from the war. The US assumed the debt that was owed by the Mexican government to the US citizens. Mexico accepted the loss of Texas. And one small point, all citizens of Mexico, who were living on what would be considered US soil, would be considered citizens of the United States of America. And there would be a national border, the official end of the Texas Revolution, and ultimately set up both countries to live together as neighbors.

Another point of history is that during World War II, migrant workers from Mexico were invited by the federal government to come and work in the fields, as there was a shortage of manpower. We never asked them to stop or leave.

The reason why people focus on the Mexicans that come over is that they represent 62% of the illegal population in the USA.

People do not hate immigrants, most are welcome, however, they need to come legally through the front door and not through the back door in the middle of the night. We should have the right to determine who is going to get to come in and stay in the country and who should not be allowed to stay or come into the country. Of all of the countries in the world, the USA has the easiest immigration policies, yet many fail to realize that it is not a 2 way street. The flow needs to stop, no more, and allow for the USA to try to figure out police on what to do with those that are here, before things continue on.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I think any of the three ideas you've had so far are excellent to be honest. It's a shame that they don't let folks with common sense make those decisions. Instead here we sit... It's like watching a car crash in slow motion.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

What AZ needs to do is gather all those illegals and send them by busses to Washington and dump them in front of the white house with portable tents.

Then let see what the President is going to do about that.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

What AZ needs to do is gather all those illegals and send them by busses to Washington and dump them in front of the white house with portable tents.

Then let see what the President is going to do about that.

Take a selfie with them.

That is what he would do.

And swear them in as 'legal' US citizens. Then say vote for my party!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join