Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

elevator screws up shoots man up 31 floors at 50 MPH

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wow talk about scary an elevator screws up and shoots a guy up 31 floors at over 50 mph. The guy suffered neck and leg injuries and is still in the hospital.

I am going to think about this every time I am in an elevator.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I am emailing this to EVERYONE that looks at me like I'm stupid when I tell them how much and why I hate elevators. I despise going on them at all. I have never been that high in one though. Geez... I wonder if he'll take the stairs from now on?

I'm picturing the ending to Willy Wonka...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well,
I guess it is safe to assume someone or several people are about to be sued hardcore

Evil Triumphs When Good Men Fail To Do Anything...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Oh man, how scary that ride had to be!!

Hope his injuries aren't too serious
Someone would be paying my hospital bills and then some

Hope he has a quick recovery
That may end his elevator days... I wouldn't blame him

edit on 10-6-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Or the one in R.I.P.D. .....LOL
The stairs are looking pretty good to me!!

[My husband's Aunt had a fear of the escalators, getting sucked up/stuck at the entrance. LOL]

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

Or the one in R.I.P.D. .....LOL
The stairs are looking pretty good to me!!

[My husband's Aunt had a fear of the escalators, getting sucked up/stuck at the entrance. LOL]

My husband hates the escalators too!! I never really asked why because we don't have them around here. I found out when we traveled a couple of counties over to their bigger mall with my mother in law and daughter (when she was a small toddler). I went to get on the escalator while holding my daughter's hand and my mother in law looked like she was about to faint. You can't take her on that!!! What if her foot gets sucked up under the platform when she is getting off?? It was all I could do not to bend over laughing.

It was then that I knew why my husband hated them. lol

I guess we all have something like that.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I once got the tip of my shoe caught in the side of the escalator. Scared the spit out of me as I thought it was going to eat my foot. Pulled hard and somehow ripped the front of the shoe off.

I broke the escalator. Never met anyone else who has done that. Anyway, their fears are not toally unfounded. A little odd, maybe, as even I don't fear escalators even after almost getting injured on one.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Reminds me of

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Just another 'advantage' of deregulation and lack of enforcement of what little regulation remains. De-fund, de-fund, de-fund.

new topics

top topics

join