It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here has tried Remote Viewing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So i have been practing Lucid Dreaming, and Astral Projection for quit some time. Using my own technique, I developed for Lucid Dreaming i took a stab at Remote Viewing, Went on Google and tried one of the Random Coordinates Method, and i had a really interesting experience. Instead of practing Lucid Dreaming i decided to focus my technique on Remote Viewing. What's interesting is i heard a super loud sound in my head and then i saw a Neural Discharge that was super bright, and then i received the following images and words: A Pool. in my head.

When i clicked on the link sure enough it was a Pool. It could have been beginners luck since the original Remote Viewing Manual did say that but i was trying to focus on those Coordinates hard. Since i was a little skeptical at RV. Has anyone experienced a bright Neural Discharge(those little lights before you go to sleep), or a loud sound before you get the images?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

We had interesting results on the ATS RV experiment....

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

My personal results are determined by my mental health or lack their of....

And I have seen the light...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Keep at this

Could you link the sites you use, if any are allowed here? I really think this kind of practice is something we all should be doing.

My own experience was an informal one, no coordinates, it was to assist a friend, so I just tired and it ended up being a kind of astral projection experience,or a remote viewing blend, which I've read is called mental projection, a form of astral, and yet touch was real and concrete feeling.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I've done it once. This was way back when AOL Instant Messenger was the big thing and everyone used it.
Anyway so I'm sitting at my computer chatting with someone over AIM. I forget how the conversation started, but we got onto the topic of remote viewing, so I decided to try it. Now keep in mind, they weren't giving me any clues or hints or anything.
I remember two specific things... First, I saw that their mouse pad was blue, dark blue. Then I saw that there was something white on it... A picture. A picture with words underneath. Two words. The picture was of an animal. The words were a school. Then I got the name of the school and the animal (the school mascot).
After that I remember seeing a can of Coke and where it was in relation to the mouse pad.
I have no idea whatsoever how remote viewing works, but apparently I did it.

*When I mention "seeing" those things, I didn't "see" them as in a clear visual/mental image, I just kindof... Knew what they were, if that makes sense. I guess "felt" would be a better word.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have yet to successfully go into the state of astral projection. For whatever reason, I have always had minor hesitation speech issues which I think are directly related to my strange breathing patterns. I tend to breathe really quickly, much quicker than anyone I've ever been around. In any case, once I get to the point where I feel the vibrations crawling up me, I start to have issues breathing and can never get past that stage. It's quite frustrating, but it's also been quite a learning experience, as breathing exercises have helped my speech tremendously. In any case, I've been meditating for six years without a hitch and experienced a variety of different strange and fascinating events. I just can't consciously project...

But yes, I would love to try remote viewing. The furthest I've ever gotten to was lucid dreaming, but I was in a realm projected by my consciousness rather than the physical world. Do share your experiences and methods.

Btw, hi everyone! New to the forum

edit on 10-6-2014 by Vavrespa because: More info

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vavrespa
I have yet to successfully go into the state of astral projection. For whatever reason, I have always had minor hesitation speech issues which I think are directly related to my strange breathing patterns. I tend to breathe really quickly, much quicker than anyone I've ever been around. In any case, once I get to the point where I feel the vibrations crawling up me, I start to have issues breathing and can never get past that stage. It's quite frustrating, but it's also been quite a learning experience, as breathing exercises have helped my speech tremendously. In any case, I've been meditating for six years without a hitch and experienced a variety of different strange and fascinating events. I just can't consciously project...

As I understand it, that's not an uncommon occurrence even for people without "strange breaking patterns".

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Dude those little lights u see when u close ur eyes are ur eyes saying stop stareing at electronics the snap i would consult a MD ASAP

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

We had interesting results on the ATS RV experiment....

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

My personal results are determined by my mental health or lack their of....

And I have seen the light...

That was really interesting. Dude got it right but the 2020 ad and scorched area part was creepy.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It is easiest with dna involved to link to target.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Never deliberately tried any of that. My dreams are odd enough as it is. I do think I might have had "remote viewing' in dreams a time or two, though. Very different from my usual, and very interesting. Pretty sure one time, someone else was "there" as well. Odd "dream", that one.

new topics

top topics

join