It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Rezlooper
Can you provide a link for your news story. This sounds like it may be a hydrogen sulfide gas poisoning. It seems all the sickened were sickened quickly and all were from the same neighborhood. This wouldn't be the result of a virus, but a gas poisoning. Hydrogen sulfide at a certain level will lead to convulsions, especially in the children, and then death. Please provide link so I can check it out, thanks.