It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Infinity and the Laws of Thermodynamics supports, if not proves the existence of God.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
where did the singularity come from ?? a reply to: Grimpachi

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: edmc^2

This is why if god is true, eventually religion and science will coalesce. It is really the religious that are stuck in the past and refuse to update their world view that is holding everything back. I have nothing against a god existing. I just demand evidence first. If the evidence is unobtainable though, I won't make an assumption that lack of evidence is evidence of absence like atheists tend to do. I just say "I don't know," and call it a day. It's an ok answer for me.

Only difference between you and I is that the thousands of evidence I see in creation is an ample proof of God's existence.

The universe and the space time continuum we occupy contains irrefutable proof of intelligence in design. Not only that the loving purpose behind it.

Entropy is just one of the many proof.

In either case, would be good also, if the scientific community updates their mode of thinking to consider in their calculations the source of the Sigularty.

Perhaps, perhaps religious thinking coupled with scientific facts will become one.

new topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join