It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Security and Public Corruption Tipline ... (“level-four condition of readiness”)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The refugee crisis involving large numbers of unaccompanied children crossing the Texas/Mexico border is catching White House officials off-guard -- they claim. Between October, 2013 and May, 2014 over 47,000 unaccompanied children have crossed the border and been captured by Border Patrol agents and other law enforcement officials. The big question now is, “where do we put them?”
On May 17, Breitbart Texas reported Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Jeh Johnson declared a “level-four condition of readiness” for the South Texas sector of the Border Patrol. This declaration allows the DHS to request assistance from other agencies like the Department of Defense (DOD), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
Meanwhile, children continue to be kenneled in South Texas.

Breitbart Texas is seeking additional information about this humanitarian crisis.

This week, Breitbart Texas Managing Director, Brandon Darby, announced the creation of a Border Security and Public Corruption Tipline for people who have knowledge of or information about the discrepancies between what Washington D.C. is saying about this crisis and the reality of what is happening on the ground along our southern border.

The number for you to call is 877-204-2033 or you can email Darby via [email protected].
White House admits Border Crisis is 'Larger than We Anticipated'

Just moments ago, I sent the TEXAS Governor a Native Texan Citizen's Opinion-n-Support.

( i.e. I Support Any and All "LONE STAR" Action ).

edit on 10-6-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
After thinking about this the following can be stated:

As sad as it is, and it is very sad, the only real thing to do would be to feed and give them a medical checkup, and then send them back home. Tell them that the USA is not able to accommodate them. These are children, that are making the trek, not adults. We should not keep them from their families, nor should the burden of caring, feeding and up keep be put on the backs of the population of the USA. As sad as it is, the reality is that the country cannot afford a large influx of children, as many would end up either in foster homes or in a far worse situation than where they were.

We should not keep them, as that is wrong, and ultimately they should be home with their families, not living in the shadows, nor should they be taking such a long and dangerous journey all alone. Send them home and tell them not to return, as they have to understand that coming back will permanently bar them from every being allowed in the country. It may sound cruel, but that has to be the way it has to be, lest it opens up a dangerous legal and political door, that once open will set a dangerous precedent, where these children, could end up being preyed on by an unsavory population or far worse.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
child abandonment is a form of child neglect where parents physically desert their children...

they are being used to facilitate immigration for their parents ,,

facilitate immigration for relatives

edit on 10-6-2014 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

A well thought out, thoughtful reply.

Really.

I can't even imagine following what you've written.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
When children come here alone, we certainly can't keep them here. It wouldn't be legal, and it's easy to argue that they wouldn't be much better off here. The system is not that great a place for children, and we'd be setting them up to fail.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Really.

Who do you trust more?

1. Washington D.C.
2. State ( you live in ).

-
DISCLOSURE: My "State".

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne

originally posted by: beezzer

Really.

Who do you trust more?

1. Washington D.C.
2. State ( you live in ).

-
DISCLOSURE: My "State".

State governments are usually more accountable to the people they represent.

So I'd say state.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne
For myself, I trust neither government. I do not trust the federal government, as it has shown to rule wisely, nor do I trust the state government for both have a bad case of people get get into power and remain there for way too long.

But if I had to make a choice, it would be the State government. An old proverb comes to mind: Better the Devil you know than the Devil you do not.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I saw a local news report within the last few days that Fort Sill, an army base in Lawton, OK about 45 miles away from my small rural town, is going to be taking in 800-1200 of these child immigrants for temporary housing. Fort Sill is 550 miles north of Laredo, and 40 miles north of the OK/TX border.

This is beyond situation critical.

edit on 6102014 by CloudsTasteMetallic because: clarified location of Ft. Sill

new topics

top topics

join