It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ammosexual?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
ive gone to plenty of calguns meets and we've got plenty of blacks, asians, hispanics, police, military, whites, computer programmers, lawyers, chefs, chicks (yes some hot ones), families, boy scouts, old ladies, and all sorts there.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
c02 suck balls. You get like 10-15 accurate shots, all down hill from there. Breakbarrell pellet guns are OK, and the pumpmaster 760 I had as a kid. I remember buying my first c02 gun and being disappointed as hell with the performance. Then I got to shoot real bullets

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Shhhhh dont ruin the stereotype. Only white privileged males own guns. What a crock of #.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I remember that I used to have a gun once, but that was along time ago.
Maybe I can buy a sling shot, because they're safe right?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology
Oh god I love that movie..... Always a marathon during the holidays lmao.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy
I love that guy
I love slingshots, and I love boobytraps.

GOOD GOD! I never seen that one before. OUCH!
edit on Tue, 10 Jun 2014 22:41:01 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Seriously, I cannot think of a single reason to open carry a long gun. I have used them hunting and they have always been in the trunk till we got them out. I have open carried with a hand gun, nobody thinks any thing about it, they think you are a cop of some kind. Seriously some of these open carry people need to be investigated.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe
Who are you to decide what guns should be opened carried?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Statistically you are far, far safer around protesters carrying long guns than police officers.

I think police officers need to be investigated. Along with all the citizens who are perfectly O.K. with them having a monopoly on gun ownership given their track record.

Somethin' ain't right with that sort of thought process me thinks.

I wonder if these are the same people that take back cheating girlfriends repeatedly thinking this time around things will be different.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

This recent surge in brandishing weapons is insulting to any normal gun owner

And it's terrifying to any sane person. Our country is degenerating into Afghanistan.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Who are you to decide what guns should be opened carried?

I am no reason to decide,but why do long guns need to be open carried? Get a CCW

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology

Statistically you are far, far safer around protesters carrying long guns than police officers.

I think police officers need to be investigated. Along with all the citizens who are perfectly O.K. with them having a monopoly on gun ownership given their track record.

Somethin' ain't right with that sort of thought process me thinks.

I wonder if these are the same people that take back cheating girlfriends repeatedly thinking this time around things will be different.

Statisically, I am going to have my hand on my concealed weapon, if an open carry person walks into my establishment. These people are idiots, and any one that supports them are fools. They are most mullet wearing, small equipped, ass hats, and I would remove them from my facility.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
CCW are restricted, at least in most states. That is not a right, but a privilege. That is the problem. You can pay off the powers that be, and carry concealed, and god forbid you ever show an inch of your concealed gun, for you are in violation of the CCW bull# laws. Anyone sees your gun and you have broken the "law".

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
And hope no one sees your concealed weapon, because people are cowards. And you will pay by losing your CCW if anyone sees your gun.
The whole problem being issued by the "open carry" long gun people, is that they cannot carry openly a handgun. So they obey the law and open carry long guns. If the BS laws would let them open carry handguns, that is what they would be carrying openly.

edit on Tue, 10 Jun 2014 23:12:25 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue, 10 Jun 2014 23:22:01 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
CCW are restricted, at least in most states. That is not a right, but a privilege. That is the problem. You can pay off the powers that be, and carry concealed, and god forbid you ever show an inch of your concealed gun, for you are in violation of the CCW bull# laws. Anyone sees your gun and you have broken the "law".

Fortunately I live in an open carry state, I still see no reason for people to open carry long guns.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well, you have your answer. The people protesting have their rights restricted, and cannot open carry handguns. So they open carry what the goobermint allows them to.

It's the same around here in NB, canada. We can own and carry long guns with impunity. We have to pay people to allow us to even own handguns, let alone pay more money to carry them. So we walk around with rifles on our backs. Simple solution right?
edit on Tue, 10 Jun 2014 23:27:20 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

I think mine are pumpmaster 720s. My brother gave me one a while back so I could train my grandkids to shoot and I found another one in the junk at spring cleanup. That second gun works good but it has a scope and it stopped the bbs from loading so we had to put a spacer in and put the scope back on. Not bad for a free gun.

The pistol is good for shooting flies, making sure it has NO bbs stuck in it is essential, the air squashes the fly from four feet away. I shot a fly at the camp and a bb somehow got in there, probably stuck inside somewhere and came loose. The bb didn't kill the fly but made a dent in the ceiling and bounced on the wife's head. She was telling everyone I shot her, well I guess I sort of did.

edit on 10-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Which Is why WE don't like such idotic displays. I always cary a knife that is fine with me.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Dude how about a warning.

I see a happy northern European guy shooting sling shots, being all happy and proud about his invention....then he has a gushing bloody hole in his head.

LOL

edit on 6 11 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
Sorry about having no warning, I didn't want to spoil the ending.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join