It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ammosexual?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I was a little bored today so I decided to pick up a new toy...

haha!!

Got me a gun! kinda....

Just for a bit of fun in the back yard... beer cans and such...

Yup... guns are fun, but have you ever seen one of those people that take it too far.... We're talkin gun love?

DO you know any Ammosexuals?

Heres a better question... Do you agree with it?

Carrying a gun is one thing, but why carry an assault riffle?

Are these people expecting an invasion or something?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Dude, you'll shoot your eye out.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

I don't think its powerful enough...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I've been saying it for years — it's not guns or gun ownership that make non-gun owners nervous, it's the obsessed nuts. It's natural for something like this to make a person nervous:

How are you supposed to know when to perceive a threat when every stranger you encounter has a rifle slung over his shoulder? These guys come walking in:

I'm probably not hanging around to find out if they're there to assassinate some girl that rejected them in high school.

img src
img src
edit on 2014-6-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This just shows the majority opinion where firearms are concerned. What is an "assault rifle" in the first place? When I was in the military we fired assault rifles. That was an M-16 variant with 3 round burst and full-auto options. THAT is an assault rifle because it is not semi-automatic. If you have an M4 that is not semi-automatic and another M4 that is semi-automatic, meaning you have to pull the trigger to fire every single round, the first M4 is the only true assault weapon. And automatic weapons are NOT legal to begin with.

Therefore any semi-automatic weapon should NOT be considered an assault weapon based strictly on its appearance. You can have a deer rifle that looks like a deer rifle and have it chambered in the same caliber as an assault weapon, and for argument's sake let's say it's fully automatic. Is that an assault weapon even though it doesn't look like a tactical weapon? You bet it is. Therefore people who own semi-automatic tactical firearms, or firearms that look like their automatic or burst fire equivalents, do NOT own assault weapons. End of story. You could do just as much damage with a deer rifle of the same caliber that is semi-automatic if you have a magazine of equal size that you could do with a tactical weapon that is semi automatic. The look does not matter.

You can get paintball guns or BB guns that look like tactical or assault weapons. That doesn't mean we should outlaw BB guns that look like another weapon. It is NOT the same thing. Anyway. Please don't shoot any birdies or anything, lol. Cans sound like a good idea. But shooting a BB gun for leisure purposes is similar to shooting actual firearms for leisure purposes. Sure a BB gun is not going to kill anyone most of the time, but most of those guns that are being fired for sport aren't either. But they are capable of killing you say? So is a hammer.
edit on 6/10/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/10/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I honestly don't know why folks like the one in the picture don't join the militia.

They could learn skills and more importantly learn discipline .

That way everyone wins and they can love the guns and serve a useful purpose... And the admiration they seek.

Nice gun.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
BB or pellet?

It's not a complete arsenal without a BB gun.
edit on 10-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

BB

Ripping up the beer cans...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This recent surge in brandishing weapons is insulting to any normal gun owner. This is a product of electing a black man for the first time. It is the same reason most of them overcompensate in everything. their own short comings both mental and physical.imo
Texas needs a new holster or die law.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Got two bb/pellet rifles myself, and one CO2 BB pistol.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Akragon

Got two bb/pellet rifles myself, and one CO2 BB pistol.

My gammo gun is my most useful and favorite weapon i own. If i had to pick something for survival long term that would be it. It goes around 1200fps silent cheapest ammo and you can even make darts from stick to shoot through it.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I wonder what those 2nd Amendment Right folks would do if 300 heavily armed black men showed up to one of their rallies?

# themselves, I would imagine. Then push for stricter gun laws.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Just in case anyone doesn't get the reference:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

I don't think its powerful enough...

It is, I have one just like it.

it isn't overly powerful but I wouldn't want to get hit in the eye either.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorEaster
I wonder what those 2nd Amendment Right folks would do if 300 heavily armed black men showed up to one of their rallies?

It wasn't 2nd Amendment Right folks who lead the charge in Chicago, DC, and California to outlaw as many firearms as possible after being confronted by that scenario. Please do not apply the personal shortcomings and abject racism of one political group onto those in the Freedom movement just because it fits your agenda.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yeah, everything is all about race.

people disgust me with their ignorance sometimes.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Why?

Because black people can't be pro 2nd amendment?

Ignorant comment.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

From the gun supporters I've met they would be happy as it would help their cause and help dispel stereotypes on who gun owners are.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't get most hobbies but that is the nature of hobbies. Some people put thousands into cars and like to show them off and some folks spend thousands tricking out their guns and probably have the same desire to show them off where it is still legal.

Who am I to judge?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

I guess you have never seen the iconic photos of the black panthers with rifles on the courthouse steps.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join