It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to know about the returning Messiah.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

Not at all... but you wouldn't know these things, and all the issues the people of the world are going through without paying attention to the media...

Whatever psychic powers you may possess does not interest me though...

Try paying attention to the people around you... make them smile if you can...

You can make a difference in peoples lives if you choose to

Anyway,........how did you know that?

How did I know what.... I thought my reply was obvious

edit on 14-6-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
doubt it's psychic powers lol more of coincidental.

I'd still like to know how you know lol
you seem to know me.....

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I only know whats needed to bring peace to this world... IF one concerns him/herself with the worries of the world they will be consumed by it... Similar to conspiracies... IF you dig to deep into that realm the whole world becomes a conspiracy... which actually leads to a sort of insanity

Fix what you can... worry not about what you can't...

I guarantee there are people in your life that could use a smile... maybe a laugh... Some cheering up... some words of encouragement... a little sympathy, even empathy...

Change the world around you... that's all we can do...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

You seem to know me well. What you say fits the bill with me massively. So you think because I am consumed by my worries and what I feel compelled to do for those globally I am leaving wjat is imporrant to me peraonally behind?

I'd say you are right.

However ive tried, tried hard to ignore what ive seen.....seen? Been shown I cant explain it to be honeat.....
In fact how about I lay all cards on the table and be totally honest with you. Totally because tbh I havent a clue what tf is going on. My threads I write and I read them again and its as if a rocket scientist has wrote them. I

I seem to see what others dont but dont see what is obvious.

What happened?
Well,....other than the fact that we as a species stopped trusting each other and we are lost in translation and we are misinterprited. Lost souls living in a fishbowl year after year, running over the same old ground but have we found the same old things, wish he was here.

There is....IS a way and it's hard, so hard because it means a massive change globally but like you said.....if I could change me and everyone else was to do the same we all could change the world in an instamt. Fact.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Its not so hard my friend... This thread is about Jesus more or less, yet we've wandered off into worry...

We can relate here though... you want to know about "the returning messiah"... but you're actually still doing the same thing as we've previously discussed... That being, concerning yourself with things you can't know or change...

Does Jesus know who he is?

Of course he does... a better question is do you know Who You Are?

Is he here now?

He has never left....

I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

The world is a mess, this is true... but its always been a mess, its just easier to see in this age because we can communicate instantly with people across the globe...

Without that ability, the world is only as you can perceive... through the senses God gave us

In fact its beautiful and majestic... wonderful in its perfection, until man comes along to destroy as we always have...

when it comes down to it from what you've said in our limited discussion... it seems you seek a bit of inner peace...

The path to that peace is love... kindness... compassion... respect... empathy... joy...

And if you share that with someone else, not only will you change your world... but theirs as well

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Who are you? .......
You speak quite a bit of truth

So why you holding back. You have my attention as I fwel the same but yep youre right back to topic at hand.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Read the link if you will...

Truth lies within...

And im not holding back anything... I only call it as I see it

edit on 14-6-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Thanks for the link. Interesting read tbh.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

He seems to know you so well because what he is saying applies to every single one of us.

This world is a team effort, but we do not work as one. Regardless, we shape the world in our collective image with every action we take.

What kind of world are you taking part in seeding?

Because, regardless of a "return" that you have no power over, you CAN and DO change the world on a daily basis. The world outside is just as large as the one inside of you. You cant change the former without others participating, but you can and do change the latter on a daily basis.

One can be an idealist, and in my opinion, we all should be... however, there is a difference between creating actionable solutions and just sitting back and pointing out what is wrong in arenas you can not control.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
fair one.

Maybe sitting pointing out what can be changed or done differently is wrong.
however in my defence I point out in the hope that the person who is in that spe ific field sees and that person in that position has the authority to do so.

I'm nothing special I never said I was but I have shared many things that seem to be coming true.

What if I said there was a feeling that I am compelled to share even if I sound like im bonkers. Statingvthings that is beyond comprehension.
What if I was to say that it's possible the bible is from the future?
What if I was to say that global consciousness of people can effect the planet just as a person who suffers arthritis suffers more during low pressure.

You see, when people said we are all connected I origionally didn't understand. Remember avatar and when the naavi plug into the ground and feel the emotions from the planet...........that is so true you probably wpuldnt even believe me.

Notice how when you go foe days out whether it be the beach or woodlands you have a sense of relief,....like you belong and you feel free......theres a word, the feeling you get. Its not the same in urban built up areas
exept
when you enter a house you have two different types of home.

you have to understand this surely but
If you go into a home and that home has furniture made from say, solid oak or pine etc its not just the appearance you notice. You fwel the difference because that solid oak dining table for instance was once living and breathing where as the metal framed table you feel nothing from.

Do you understand lol or have I lost you all off again lol

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
And to add to the above its life.
A metal table is simply a metal table or a metal bedfram is a metal bedframe however a solid oak or solid wood table becomes something quite significant within the home and a solid wooden bedframe imho guarantees a totally different sleep altogether.

Now look on a global scale.

concrete is not natural yet we scab the planet restricting and holding it in place. Those essential good vibratiins cant get through. We then also add iron, steel and copper to this shifying from one place mining and depleting specific areas and changing the planetary make up of the earth.
Our actions change a lot of things.

May I continue?

Mods please note I need to stray off topic and in many directions. I have to to explain.

In my humble opinion and in relation to Akragon and also Serdgiam's replies I feel I need to answer well maybe not answer but simply get some out there for you all to possibly take on board and we will have a bit banter about it.

May I also state that I have faith in and believe in God, yet this isnt a result of reading any religious scripture. This came following my Iridium thread. It's the only explaination for me anyway.

I memtioned before the significance of the USB symbol and what we have come to associated it with today which is Technology. Would you agree?
The USB Symbol is also connected to or associated with Neptune's Trident.

Is there any text that has USB symbol connection to biblical or ancient times?
I believe that we have already been at this current technological level in the past I also believe it was what caused our down fall.
Our reliance on technology is becoming increasingly addictive and is to the point that many people and the many ways in which we use it are actually putting all of our lives at risk. Nope I am not scare mongering.

Man is quickly been replaced by robots and technology ultimately doing many mems work therefore leading to redundancy.
Highstreet shops struggling to compete against onlune stores.
Libruaries closing and all information stored online.

What if the switch was flipped and electricity was off....for even a week.

A Carrington event in this day and age created by a solar flare earth directed would be a massive blow today. Because of our reliance on technology.

The planet itself relies heavily on charge, the charge comes from only one source. The Sun.

I know I am straying all over the place here but who of you have read my Atrial Finrillation thread.?
Its regarding a heart condition?
(Another I feel compelled to share)
AF is a heart condition and is a result of the sinus node regulating the beats per minute via an electrical charge.
However,
In what I have seen its not only a heart condition
Heart=eartH
The planet relies heavily on that charge.
just as the heart requires the charge to create the beat as a way to pump the essential blood flow through the arteries and veins which contain the blood which also contains the essential nutrients to sustain the body, the earth does the same.

Some say global warming,....I say the earth is in a state of Atrial fibrillation.
I hope the right people read this because.

The charge that drives the planet drives the Ocean Conveyor Belt (artery) this belt drives climate and the climate determines weather and habitats globally. When an artey becomes clogged with waste and toxins it has a negative effect on your body your healtg,....well unfortunately its in my humble opinion its the same of what the ocean conveyor is doing.
Combined with shifting minerals and other things that are on conductive and electromagnetic propertues is probably contributing to the so called global warming.

See when some say we are all connected we are.
The scales are unbalanced and out of sync so to speak.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I am so conflicted. How can the OP claim to believe in Jesus or God when he believes the Bible is also fake... Well except for revelations (because its scary).

I find this very disturbing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join