It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to know about the returning Messiah.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

"Psychic" ability, or whatever concept you are imagining, is not the pretense for the proposal. I am being judged according to beliefs that I supposedly have, and that judgment is undoubtedly seen as coming from a "righteous" standpoint. Too many make the assumption that just because someone says something in a way that is different to them, then it means the core concepts are also different.

This is not always the case. Just because someone asks a questions doesnt mean they dont already have an answer, nor is it a direct sign of ignorance of the topic.

Basically, since I am being judged, I am curious as to what image is being judged. If it is correct, then the judgment comes from a righteous place. If it is not, then it does not. "Psychic" has absolutely nothing to do with it. Especially because I believe such concepts are erroneous.

What is my version of Jesus?
edit on 12-6-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Basically, since I am being judged, I am curious as to what image is being judged.
I wouldn't worry about it too much.
It's just a discussion and some people have a rather blunt approach and are overly concerned with what they perceive as "error".
I do the same sort of thing but focus on the Bible since that is what I study.
Your "Jesus" may seem to be divergent from standard Christianity because you open up the possibility of it being viewed as a repeatable thing.
Christian doctrine is that it was one time, and not to be needed a second time.
Having Jesus start all over goes against that fundamental aspect of the religion.
edit on 12-6-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

Basically, since I am being judged, I am curious as to what image is being judged.
I wouldn't worry about it too much.
It's just a discussion and some people have a rather blunt approach and are overly concerned with what they perceive as "error".

Curiosity and worry are not the same. Pointing out hypocrisy, however, is an old past-time. Given, its an easy one, as we are all just walking hypocrisies.. but it still seems pertinent.

Creating a "tone" for my posts might be in error.

I do the same sort of thing but focus on the Bible since that is what I study.
Your "Jesus" may seem to be divergent from standard Christianity because you open up the possibility of it being viewed as a repeatable thing.
Christian doctrine is that it was one time, and not to be needed a second time.
Having Jesus start all over goes against that fundamental aspect of the religion.

I communicated a possibility, not a certainty. That said, you read into it too much. I never said anything about "starting over" in the general understanding of that term. If Jesus existed before his physical incarnation in the first event, for all intents and purposes it was not "necessary" the first time either. And he never really "started over" in the first place. Its tricky to "start over" when one is outside of time and eternal.

I do not limit the forms of God's work according to my own limitations and understandings. When it happens, we will know what was always meant to be and how it was always meant to happen, and not before that time.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Tone......strange you should say that Ohm lol

I have a theory that the goldilocks zone is due to a compatible frequency. A frequency that is compatible with life and an essential part of a planet bearing life.

As an opera singer is able to shatter a wine glass by subjecting that glass beyond that which it can cope with.

Frequency is light and light has many colours. Yet we as a species can only see between 400 and 700 nanometers.

I may indeed be talking absolute bollocks but hey maybe that is what Tesla was on about.

Does our planet have a specific frequency or tone that relates also to its colour

Mars red?
Neptune?
Venus?

Primary colours as to primary sounds?

I wanted to post this in another thread tbh but I couldn't find one to suit and you mentioned tone. So, here it is lol.

Our sensestwo of our senses are
Sight- colours
Sound- frequencies and vibrations

So.....could Ohm in relation to sound be specific to the goldilocks zone in relation to a habitable frequency?
Just asking.

mods remove if deemed necessary.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10

Tone......strange you should say that Ohm lol

I have a theory that the goldilocks zone is due to a compatible frequency. A frequency that is compatible with life and an essential part of a planet bearing life.

As an opera singer is able to shatter a wine glass by subjecting that glass beyond that which it can cope with.

Frequency is light and light has many colours. Yet we as a species can only see between 400 and 700 nanometers.

I may indeed be talking absolute bollocks but hey maybe that is what Tesla was on about.

By saying "Ohm," are you referring to the mantra or the measurement of resistance? Interesting double meaning on that one, if you are into language. The path the conversation takes will depend on the answer.

Does our planet have a specific frequency or tone that relates also to its colour

Mars red?
Neptune?
Venus?

Primary colours as to primary sounds?

I wanted to post this in another thread tbh but I couldn't find one to suit and you mentioned tone. So, here it is lol.

Our sensestwo of our senses are
Sight- colours
Sound- frequencies and vibrations

So.....could Ohm in relation to sound be specific to the goldilocks zone in relation to a habitable frequency?
Just asking.

Possibly, the only issue is that depending on the sound source (vocal chords, in most cases), the actual frequency that is emitted will change.

It would be more accurate, at least in our understanding, to look for the commonality between oscillations. Schumann frequencies are probably right up your alley though, if you didnt know about them already. It might be linked to the possibility of life, and I suspect that much like the crystal oscillator in computers.. it may even determine the base frequencies in our environment (including our brain waves, and even our heart rate).

mods remove if deemed necessary.

This is probably more on topic than many of the current posts.

You can be assured that if "TPTB" have the knowledge to replicate the prophecy of the second coming, they will most certainly use it. Holograms are basically specific oscillations of light that interact with each other and create a 3d image.

Most would buy into it without a second thought (pun intended?). It would even be quite easy to do it in a way that fulfills the prophecy without error. Except for the whole "not actually Jesus" thing.

That said, these things are quite important to how everything operates here. Oscillations that interact with each other have essentially created everything that we know. Its not particularly difficult to use this knowledge to deceive. It can be used equally to shed light on the dark places...

If you want to have a bit more in-depth discussion about applied technology in these fields, feel free to send me a PM (I guess they are called that now).

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

TextIt doesn't answer the question that is fundamental in Christian teaching. Did Jesus ascend bodily or not? As a Christian, you should be able to answer that. If you do not believe Jesus resurrected bodily and then ascended bodily, then you aren't Christian according to Christian teaching. Christianity was founded on that and you don't need Greek to understand it.

Do you mean bodily as in flesh and blood or the celestial body that He had when He ascended? Don't forget that Jesus was transformed from terrestrial to celestial before He ascended back to His Father. There are a lot of different beliefs out there in the Christian field. By the meaning bodily is a big ball game. The Jewish Christians believed that Jesus was not resurrected in the same manner as you may believe. Their understanding was that He was restored to His first estate which was the Word Of God whereas the created human is re born (Resurrected) into a celestial body to house the celestial spirit. Jesus had a preexistence before He became flesh whereas the created human does not. Jesus was celestial and became terrestrial and His restoration was that He then was restored and not re born.

It is also believed by the original Christians that Jesus' image in the flesh is also His image in the celestial body. This also applies to all of the created humans. I'm not trying to knit pick but only show how some Christians may have different teachings.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

originally posted by: WarminIndy
Of course it is a limited view, because it is a narrow way.

All ways are limited, regardless of how "divine" you feel they are. Limitation is not based on path, it is based on the fact that we are not omniscient. Your path is filled with judgment and assumption. You may not be walking on the path you thought you were.

Certainly you can believe however you want, being caught by every wind of doctrine and be tossed about. I am compelled to take the narrow way.

Interesting that you seem to know my beliefs. Is it because of past experiences with others? I have certainly never shared my actual beliefs on this site, so I would be interested to know how you can judge.

Which doctrines do I follow?

If you cant answer correctly, then your path is not what you think it is.

I don't know your beliefs, but it is apparent that you feel a little uncomfortable with the idea of there being a narrow way, as the Bible states this is.

Yes, it is a path and we all walk a path, but who is guiding us along the path is the answer. Maybe the one who guides you is different than who guides me. The one who guides me requires me to walk in faith, even through the valley of the shadow of death. Mine is a light unto my feet.

If I am confident in the one who guides me, then I should follow that one on the most narrow path because the guide has determined for me the steps I should take.

I don't know who you have confidence in. If that sounds judgmental, it isn't. The one that you have confidence in, why do you have confidence?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

Jesus said He was coming back, after preparing a place for those who believe in Him.
That is explained later in the same chapter, that Jesus is talking about the church being the dwelling of God.
This is as opposed to how in the old system, there was one "house of God", and that was in Jerusalem.

John 14:23
Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.
(2011 NIV)

So it is a spiritual dwelling and the "coming again" is metaphorical.

. . . but He promised to come back, naturally, and so that every person will see.
"Every eye will see" was a figure of speech back before global live TV, which meant that people would perceive in their minds that Jesus had returned, and that would have been in fulfillment of his "Son of Man" prophecy, which came about in 70 AD with the destruction of the Jerusalem temple, which would have been recognized after the earlier well known disaster by the Babylonians, as a judgment of God.

JmDewey

Aren't we taught that individually, we are the temple of the Holy Ghost?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

TextIt doesn't answer the question that is fundamental in Christian teaching. Did Jesus ascend bodily or not? As a Christian, you should be able to answer that. If you do not believe Jesus resurrected bodily and then ascended bodily, then you aren't Christian according to Christian teaching. Christianity was founded on that and you don't need Greek to understand it.

Do you mean bodily as in flesh and blood or the celestial body that He had when He ascended? Don't forget that Jesus was transformed from terrestrial to celestial before He ascended back to His Father. There are a lot of different beliefs out there in the Christian field. By the meaning bodily is a big ball game. The Jewish Christians believed that Jesus was not resurrected in the same manner as you may believe. Their understanding was that He was restored to His first estate which was the Word Of God whereas the created human is re born (Resurrected) into a celestial body to house the celestial spirit. Jesus had a preexistence before He became flesh whereas the created human does not. Jesus was celestial and became terrestrial and His restoration was that He then was restored and not re born.

It is also believed by the original Christians that Jesus' image in the flesh is also His image in the celestial body. This also applies to all of the created humans. I'm not trying to knit pick but only show how some Christians may have different teachings.

Jesus ascended in the glorified, perfected body.

Whether that is flesh and blood, I believe His flesh was glorified. I don't believe He had blood because His was shed.

"If that same Spirit which raised Christ Jesus be in you, it will quicken your mortal bodies", so there must be something that overcomes the flesh, but it will quicken our flesh.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Aren't we taught that individually, we are the temple of the Holy Ghost?
You may have been taught that.
I think the verse in 1 Cor. often gets creatively translated to fit that idea but a straightforward translation is "you" in the plural and "temple" in the singular.
So Paul is saying that the collective of ourselves, as a group is the temple.
Of course we are looking at two different authors discussing two things that are not that directly related.
John I think is being more metaphorical and Paul less so, dealing with things on a practical level but putting it in a slightly spiritual context.
Paul says, "know you not . . ." as if this was already a thoroughly understood Christian concept.
You could guess that there was a general concept of a dwelling of the spirit since that comes up elsewhere in Paul's writings.
Looking at the book, Cosmology and Self in the Apostle Paul: The Material Spirit, by Troels Engberg-Pedersen, he thinks that Paul writes it that way because the general theme of the letter is against schism, otherwise he may have more emphasized the individual aspect of the dwelling.
He says "the temple Paul has in mind is the one thing" that all Christians share, having the spirit "present in them."

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I don't believe He had blood because His was shed.
"Shedding blood" just mans being killed.
It really isn't about the blood specifically, so much.
"Blood" is used in the NT metaphorically.
There really is no literal use for Jesus' blood.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
I don't know your beliefs

You say this, but then go on to say this:

but it is apparent that you feel a little uncomfortable with the idea of there being a narrow way

Let me be as blunt about this as possible to avoid confusion; You are wrong.

I don't know who you have confidence in. If that sounds judgmental, it isn't. The one that you have confidence in, why do you have confidence?

This is actually the least judgmental thing you have said! How is it judgmental to say you dont know, followed up by a question? Thats the opposite of judgmental! Unless, of course, "behind the scenes" you were indeed assuming you already had the answers.

I have confidence in God. Going into why will have to wait until another thread.

If some community on the planet decides to enact a project that fulfills the prophecy with technology, how will you be able to discern the truth?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I think that there may be some that are trying to orchestrate events to rin on par with what it written. I hope that what you weee eefering to. But anyway I believe that to be yhe case.

I also think........or should I say believe that what I mentioned before in relation to OHM and what I believe to be significanyly vonnected to what we have come to know as the goldilocks zone.

It's hard for me to post because I tend to stray way off topic but if any have read a couple of my threads they are all connected.

Iridium thread tbh is a complete head blag......all of you will agree.

The thread regarding if we could see wifi and radio frequency is also connected because if you have read both of my threads you will possibly see something significant (imho only)
Would I be correct in assuming that technology today is creating an invisible cloak ocross the earth? If we could see it it would be interesting given the fact we only see between 400 and 700 nanometers and if those of you who are familiar with the technology used to view the sun they use angstroms. What does the earth look like in various angstroms?

Does the planetary charge of our planet, like I said before encourage life and does our own technologically added frequencies shift the planetary frequency enough to contribute to the weather and life struggles of various species including humans?

I am asking because it it written that the sky will be rolled back as a scroll, and tbh that could be as a disrupted 3 day blackout of satelites that are creating a triaxial weave.

lost off or ahould I continue?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

I am asking because it it written that the sky will be rolled back as a scroll, and tbh that could be as a disrupted 3 day blackout of satelites that are creating a triaxial weave.
The heavens rolling up like as scroll, in Revelation is symbolic of an Old Testament style "Last Day" to show what that might look like if it was going to happen.
I think that the idea shown here is that you wouldn't want to see that happen, and why that catastrophe should be averted.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Got to break some eggs to make an omelette. .....

I can't wait for his Kingdom to come and put an end to all of the crap going on globally.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I can't wait for his Kingdom to come and put an end to all of the crap going on globally.
The kingdom is here, so what are you going to do yourself to fix those problems?
"Waiting" doesn't do anything other than condemn whoever it is that is engaged in inactivity.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So I can fix the worlds problems can I?
I can put an end to poverty, famine, profitable divisions created using various means of leverage?

Is that why I have a canny knack of predictions?
Or should I say premonitions?

I very much doubt it.
Admittedly what I see almost certainly happens afterwards but that could be simply called coincidence.

All of this in the middle east and googles fingers in a few pies regarding robotics and AI could also be coincidence but quite frankly I dont think any of those sending have any peoples inrerests at hwart and think military personnel are getting played.

I'd urge them all to stand down and also ask for those sending to be held to account.
Once the robots and AI are in place there will be no need for military personel.
Robots can be programmed whereas humans have many senses one of which is knowing what is wrong.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You could try and "fix" the world around you instead of worrying about things that are on the other side of the planet...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Easier said than done.
Once upon a time I couldn't give a sh*t about others around the world or what happened elsewhere.
Now.......
Now I am the opposite end of the spectrum. I wish I could just let it all out and I wish that what ever is happening to me qould just stop. This isn't a gift it's a curse.....all of these visions of conflicts and an off the right path that we are all going down is all wrong. Yje world abd it's population are getting played off against each other on a massive scale and it seems like no one cares or just cant see it.

Earthquakes for instance I know when and where they will occir. Indian ocean foe inatance.

my "here's a heads up watch this space" thread...? I knew the Egyptian uprising would happen and far far beyond but if I had said that on here I would have been a laughing stock.
The middle eastern conflicts in my opinion and what I see are because of none of the reasons they state.
They are looking for something significant.
Mark my words.
its not about oil nor the minerals contained in the ground and its not about gold.

It's so much more.
The pyramids are not and were not tombs. Pyramids are and were designed to withstand many blows and the peak is missing.
If only tesla was alive today.

Am I boring you?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

You could try and "fix" the world around you instead of worrying about things that are on the other side of the planet...

Anyway,........how did you know that?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join