It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All is well! (esoteric poem of sorts...)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The folllowing is a poem or pro or whatever term you'd prefer (I don't pretend to be a poet, so call it what you like).

It is on the almost dualistic experience of consciousness that we move past (hopefully) while on the journey of "self perfection" or that creates our misery if we can not overcome it.... hope you enjoy it.

All is well!

Nothing is right...

Joy is bountiful!

Misery is constant...

Love encompasses all!

Fear is felt throughout....

The light shall find its' vessels!

The darkness shall use its' pawns....

The truth shall set you free!

The lies grip like chains around the soul...

Enough!

Be gone!

Choose light & love & life!

Who is this voice of darkness?

Of fear, of misery & of doubt?

That sounds like it is thy own voice,

Yet must never reach thy mouth?

It is Thy voice of opposites,
Of not & never & nout,

It is Thy voice of nothingness,
Fighting, insisting it get out.

Enough!

Be gone!

I know Thee! You are Thy voice of wrong,

Leave!

Flee!

I warn Thee!

You shall not hold out for long!

I stand with grace before Thee, ready for the leap.

Almost nothing of old shall remain,

But the positives Thy must keep!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Elijah23

Best read in the voice of Samuel L. Jackson.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Excellent mate, I'll never read my poem in my own voice again. I read that there as if in Samuel L. Jackson's voice and I agree it sounds much better. Thanks for taking the time to read it also.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elijah23
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Excellent mate, I'll never read my poem in my own voice again. I read that there as if in Samuel L. Jackson's voice and I agree it sounds much better. Thanks for taking the time to read it also.

There's a little bit of smartassery in my comment, but I read poetry in the SLJ Pulp Fiction voice, and at the very least, it makes it more interesting. Poetry doesn't do it for me like music does, but I can appreciate.

Try it in Christopher Walken's voice and it just doesn't read quite right.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

were you in a special state in which you worte that poem (the language sounds old..in channel states people often use language that is old?

it reminds me what my teacher told me in a channeling state (he is a 19 years old indigo ..."Adult" now lol) ...strange to have a teacher that is 12 years younger..

"Realize that you know nothing . Just realize that! You don´t actually know. You don´t. Because the infinite is infinite and when you are resonating with that which you DO know, you are resonating with the small percent of your mind that you are recycling.

When you resonate with that which you don´t know you are resonating with the 99,9999999999999999 -into infinity- percent of information that is available to you when you respect the vibration of that energy, -that information. But if you don´t respect the vibration by thinking that you know, -by defining things, -by holding on to concepts and ideas, than you will not get the information.

That is why much of what we teach you is how to let go of your mind , let go of your concepts, let go of your beliefs, let go of your rules, let go of your thought- patterns, so that you can have infinite creative Access to the source of all creation , which is the infinite within you. "
edit on 11-6-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

I don't know tbh, I've always said my poems just 'come to me' if I try and write a poem I can't but then at random times, perhaps a year apart, they just, well, come to me... I see the full poem in my head and just write it down, then I usually (not always) think, that's actually quite good (biased, perhaps but I always like them,...).

and I agree with you, presume you know everything and the universe will prove you right. presume you know nothing and it will also prove you right but how does it prove you right if you believe you know everything? by showing you nothing.... how does it prove you right if you presume to know nothing? by showing you everything....

I know my preference, and I know nothing!

and thanks for taking the time to comment and to read my poem, may I ask more about your teacher? & Is channeling a practice he uses often?
edit on EWednesday0211pm0923 by Elijah23 because: there was a little e missing....

edit on EWednesday0311pm0923 by Elijah23 because: there was a little e missing....

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Yes he learned that with the help of drunvalo melchisedek.

i will write you a message.

top topics

join