It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Correcting Location,Name and Time zone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ok so in my eagerness to sign up to the wonderful world of misfits that is ATS, I misspelled my location set the wrong time zone and forgot to capitalize my user name.

However when trying to unscrew my screwup it keeps resetting back to its previous

Any ideas please?

BTW mods, I'm in Northants UK, obviously GMT and I should be Murlock not murlock. Can you change it on my behalf or am i being uncommonly stupid and missing something blatantly obvious?

M.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: murlock

You oughta try to make sense of the time stamps for posts from over here in Korea. I give up trying to calculate it off of daylight savings time. LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
mine timezone sticks
just tested then

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Just highlight-delete it next-type in new change-hit SUBMIT

I take exception to you calling us "misfits". Not nice...or true.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Sorry d00d really didn't mean that in an offensive way at all, I class myself as a bit of a misfit in jest but wasn't aware i would offend you or anyone else.

I'd class a misfit as someone who has their own opinion and doesn't really fit in with normal life, I certainly don't mean it in a spiteful way at all.

Please accept my apologies, I shall now edit the OP to correct my poorly placed humor.

Have a beer on me

Peace.

M.

E.T.A. Seems I only have 4 hours in which to edit my OP
once again I apologize and also I apologize to anyone else in advance should they find my use of the word misfit in any way offensive.
edit on JunuWed, 11 Jun 2014 04:34:12 -0500Wednesday20142014-06-11T04:34:12-05:00k by murlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Noooooo..apologies necessary here!

You'll find a lot of super intelligent and knowledgeable members here from all walks of life. Law enforcment , Masons, politicians, medical personel, regular folks, scientists, musicians, teachers, arm-chair philosophers, some famous, some not-so-much.

We have survivalists, naturalists, astronomers and astrologers, mechanics and meditators, preachers and purveyors, searchers and inquisitors for the "TRUTH".

You name it, and ATS has it. Welcome to the fold..........MysteriousStranger

top topics

join