It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian view of 2013-2027 on Earth interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
A channeled interview with some crucial issues being addressed for the next 13 years : Earth depopulation,chemtrails, economics, autism, Anunnaki, stargates, manipulation of population. I'm not saying I trust its source, but some interesting points are being made, and I agree with some of it.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-6-2014 by priestess22 because: No reason.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
1 hour 20 video of her speaking with that nasty voice and she just used 1 image in the whole video
torture i say.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: priestess22
all her answers are conspiracy like with no any back up, link, proof...

she will not put her hand in to the fire for all she is saying...

she so many times totally change point of questions,
why?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Why do channeled intergalactic aliens always have really bad english accents? Anyone ever notice that before? For once I'd like to hear one with a Russian accent, or maybe german. Or I don't know... maybe a non-human accent? Nope. Always that really really bad english accent like they are trying too hard to sound sophisticated.

Total bollocks.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Channelled interview from the Pleiadian's my left bum cheek!
LoL

If they cannot be bothered or are to afraid to turn up and present themselves to the world then there opinions fictitious or otherwise are not required!
edit on 10-6-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

See what you mean that dude hurts your head!

I would rather get the good old fashioned alien probing than listen to that muppet for 1 hour +.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
If aliens from other star systems want to help so bad they can stop being armchair activists and get off their lazy asses and come help. Otherwise I suggest they keep their CT's to themselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
With all the outsourcing and what not, alien translator / channeler is one of the few job openings left. I imagine an illegal Pleiadian will be here soon to get the job though.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Next weeks lotto numbers or it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Strewth

Due to space time reasons they will arrive next week after the draft

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
this is not a pure channel...
I would not listen to it if i was you. Its not only low vibrating but works with fear based concepts..

try out one of the channeler in this video...they are all good..

Spirit Channelers in America

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Channelled interview from the Pleiadian's my left bum cheek!
LoL

If they cannot be bothered or are to afraid to turn up and present themselves to the world then there opinions fictitious or otherwise are not required!
No I understand that they lead politics of far greater proportions amongst them and that are detrimental, what we do here is peanuts. It is obvious that they are fighting for dominance on this planet. What I did learn from the interview is that they flash us with little sparks of truth in order to cover up the big lies. I tis not a bad idea to keep a close watch on your foes, to understand their tactics. Ignorance is choosing to ignore something, no matter how trivial it may appear. Remember Troy? Generally I agree they do not sound benevolent.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thanks for turning me in the direction. I am currently partial to no truths, as many are distorted. There is a great danger of attaching oneself to anything. I've only stared researching a year or two ago. But it's interesting seeing the opinions of others.a reply to: kauskau

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Some books with interviews with Plaiedians, Surians, etc...can be found in the free downloadable books "Alien Interview" (all the different races)...and "Extraterrestrial Vision"...same thing. You'll enjoy them. And free.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

"It is obvious that they are fighting for dominance on this planet. What I did learn from the interview is that they flash us with little sparks of truth in order to cover up the big lies"

Sounds exactly the same as what our government do to us on a moment to moment basis.

"I tis not a bad idea to keep a close watch on your foes, to understand their tactics."

Of Course such actions are prudent, Sun Tzu's "Art of War" enlightened us so without any help from these Pleiadian fellows.

edit on 11-6-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I did find it interesting. The idea of a probable future is interesting, have come across a couple of different experiments that point to such a situation. Knowing both the past and future to define the present and overcome the uncertainty principle in quantum mechanics is looking to have some solid aspects to it.

Not quite sure what to make of the nano moment that is referred too. Did like the way she generally handled all the different questions. As for what to make of the the information and its quality, all explorers into the unknown has its risks.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
not so bad as i thought this channel...

in a way sometimes not as "precise" as bashar....and some fearbased concepts..which have an effect on people who dont understand the mechanics..
But ...not bad..

edit on 11-6-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau
not so bad as i thought this channel...

in a way sometimes not as "precise" as bashar....and some fearbased concepts..which have an effect on people who dont understand the mechanics..
But ...not bad..

Thank you for listening to it at least. It appears you have a fair bit of experience with channelers. As ET-s have not yet given live in the flesh lessons about the multiverses that surround us, how else is one to find this information? And I am curious. About 3 years ago I came across this www.oocities.org..., and it is difficult to trust any channeled information, especially when there is so much stress being put on spiritual hierarchy, however I bring it up here as I remembered it due to the negative portrayal of the Pleiaideans as those who have been "assisting" us and made a big mess of things here. It goes into great detail though. Does any of this ring true? Much of it is fear based, but that's the world we currently live in.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

the point right now is .everything is true..

I asked on of my teachers today about your video...she is an experienced medium and multidimensional traveler for 40 years..

She said: what she says is accurate in one timeline.....but she and me were in accord that the timeline bashar right now introduces is more attractive for us..

the thing is: its your choice. There is not "one future"...there are many. This is the splitting point. WHat you believe in and how it vibrates will determine your future..

I like light energies right now...bashar...adamus (st germain) through geoffrey hope...Abraham hicks..stuff that is easy and lifts you up.

Its not about knowledge right now..Its about vibration.

So be aware of how you feel about information..not if its seems accurate (for the mind)

edit on 11-6-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The scary part about the video is that it says: People who know too much are given alzeimers to destroy their memory.
a reply to: kauskau

top topics

<<   2 >>

join