Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Angry squirrel attacks camera

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Video of a squirrel getting hit by a rat trap and getting pissed off and attacking the camera.

At first I was sad for the squirrel lol but I think he will be alright.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Good thing squirrels can't cuss!!! LMAO

It would be a bunch of 'bleepity bleep--gosh dang it, $h@%, mother %$^%@# damn that hurt!!!
I too thought he was down for a sec but when he attacked the camera, it was like -- I'm a gonna kill something'!!

Poor nose....
Bet it made his eyes water. LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
OUCH!
Oh,my -that rung his bell!
Poor squirrel! They really aren't any better than having a rat invade your home, though.
We have one hat nests in the soffits of our house to raise her babies. She had quadruplets one year.
As long as she doesn't venture any farther in, she can stay.
It's fun to check the area when shes through with a little spy cam.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
A squirrel can rip you good. I have a scar on my finger to prove it. I was trying to give it aid after I hit it with a car. Big mistake. Those nut cracking incisors are nasty.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
A squirrel can rip you good. I have a scar on my finger to prove it. I was trying to give it aid after I hit it with a car. Big mistake. Those nut cracking incisors are nasty.

When dealing with any wild animal, always assume 2 things. razor teeth, and they will bite you if you give em a chance.

Best to find gloves, or some sort of makeshift very thick padding. Hell, a Hamster can bite the crap outta ya really.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It's a Jui jitsu squirrel. He did the five tap. Once he gathered his faculties, he came back at it like a champ. Those little bastards also have opposing thumbs. If the squirrels and racoons ever form a treaty with the bears, we are screwed.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

A hamster bit my brother's nipple off.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Poor squirrel! But they can really wreak havoc in a home. We used to have them in our walls. We had to block a hole that they were coming through. They love to chew. Good thing they never chewed on any wiring.

My hamster story: Had a teddy bear hamster years ago and went to hold him and he bit my finger. I was sitting there screaming and trying to shake him off, then he went flying and landed on my toe and was dangling from that until I shook it off again. OW!!!!!!!! Yes razer sharp teeth!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
a reply to: SaturnFX

A hamster bit my brother's nipple off.

LOL animals don't deserve cages. including humans

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
They can be nasty little ba$tards when they want, highly intelligent and territorial. there have been many cases in the UK where people have fed them for years and they attack others that go near the people that feed them.

Friend of mine is a tree surgeon, long story short, friend hanging from rope in large tree, one hand on tree one hand on chainsaw.

Squirrel attacks hand on tree refuses to let go so no other option but to attack squirrel with chainsaw....

Little bugger didn't do that again

Personally I wouldn't harm one but there are many people in the UK that despise the greys for driving out the red natives so they do get shot quite a bit.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
After he tripped the trap, he sits there stunned then went ballistic!!
You saw how his buddy ditched his butt right? LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
At the moment you think he's gonna keel over..
He attacks!! Too funny.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I love squirrels the so cute n that was some funny Shiz lol

Glad he/she was ok tho

join