It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another school security guard beats another kid in a wheelchair

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
You feel sorry for the kid because he's in a wheelchair....? That gives kids special passes to provoke people now? I'm sure the kids would have been beat far worse if they where on the street and doing what they did to cops.

Yes 15 year old kids in a wheelchair get a pass when smart mouthing adults.

Agreed, if they are so well fecking trained, they would not be provoked. What happened there was they knew feck nothing about how to deal with it, except overreacting. The youngster in the wheelchair was smiling when going into the lift, and seemed to be having a bit of craic with the other young guy, then he seemed to have an issue about the wall or door, or door handle on the left, and it looked like he wanted to face that way. You don't impose your will when people have fixations like that, you try to talk your way round it, it needs patience and if you don't have that get out.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Why were the other two guys just standing there? I would have defended the kid in the wheelchair no matter what he did...

It seems they were students, see ArMaps link, one of them was obviously distressed anyway.
Anyway, it's nice to know that one of them has been sacked. The youngster had already had a beating it seems.
edit on 10-6-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

The Hell they do if they strike at anyone, try watching the video again. Also, homeboy clearly tries to get out of the wheelchair at :42 mark, without any assistance... Care to explain that one?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
You feel sorry for the kid because he's in a wheelchair....? That gives kids special passes to provoke people now? I'm sure the kids would have been beat far worse if they where on the street and doing what they did to cops.
and thats ok with you? A cop doesnt like how someone talks to him, so its fine to beat that person?

Wtf?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: motthoople

The Hell they do if they strike at anyone, try watching the video again. Also, homeboy clearly tries to get out of the wheelchair at :42 mark, without any assistance... Care to explain that one?
"homeboy".

Oops, your prejudice slipped out....

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Try looking up Cerebral Palsy, you cretin....no, I'll do it for ya,

Cerebral palsy, or CP, is a group of neurological conditions affecting movement and co-ordination because of problems with the brain and the body's nervous system. Symptoms of cerebral palsy include muscle stiffness, floppiness, weakness, uncontrolled body movements and problems with balance and co-ordination.
edit on 10-6-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

So now you already know homeboy is an angel and has Cerebral Palsy right, nevermind i read article and am clearly wrong.
edit on 10-6-2014 by motthoople because: I WAS WRONG

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

KNOCK IT OFF.

You will be post banned.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: whitewave

Not when you defend yourself from the patients aggressive actions.

A person can defend themselves up to the point where active aggression from the opposing side stops. If the fight continues beyond that you moved back into the realm of assault.

That's not really the case here though is it. It is quite clear that initially there was not much to defend, the student toppled himself pretty much for obvious reasons, and then he got a kick in the head, much of the rest is out of view.
The student, thanks to ArMaP's extra link also clearly has vision problems, God knows it won't be improved by the animalistic treatment he got, at least twice. I would go further and say that the student should be not transported at any time without at least one medical expert in accompaniment.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

So now you already know homeboy is an angel and has Cerebral Palsy right, nevermind i read article and am clearly wrong.

Okay, I accept that, but now you have a whole new world to accept as well and I can tell you, it is a great burden but is also a priviledge.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Thanks for that. I've seen nurses get fired for slapping abusive patients/family members/doctors who seriously deserved it. But what these officers did is beyond the pale.
Lessons to be learned from both sides: just because you're in a wheelchair, you do not have the right to be a p.i.t.a. and expect people to be ok with that behavior. Equal rights come with equal responsibilities.
The lesson for the cops is: get another line of work; you clearly suck at this one.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Is there another video? The one in your OP is from an account now closed.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Both of the links I posted here have the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join