It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it always the Nazis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ok this is an honest question. Why is it that in the week i've been here I've seen so many conspiracy theories around the Nazi's having discovered this or that lost civilization or technology or whatever? There just seems to be an overabundence of these theories and I'm wondering where they're all coming from. Please help me with this.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well, the reason I am thinking of is because of their massive power in the middle of the past century. Hitler was also rumored to be involved in many mythological quests, a search for the Holy Grail among other things.

Either that, or they are an easy scapegoat, and anyone will believe just about anything you say about Nazis in general.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
When in doubt, blame the Nazi's. LOL or the republicans.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Nazi's have been elevated to myth status. Personally they are no different than a hundred other incarnation of society that have gained power.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
They're not just elevated to a myth- they actually lived it. They accomplished more "secret" and "mythical" stuff than most other civilizations. SUch as thier searces for the treasued artifacts and artifacts that held power. They also did many experiments on humans and had a massive number of advanced equipment. The reason they are mythical is that they did so much secret stuff that so much is unknown about thier true works and what they did that we never found out about. Anythign that is My-sterious can also be made into My-thological.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The Nazis were pushing the frontiers and boundrys in many subjects,hitler was a man of great vision (as well as being a complete and utter murdering lunatic) he never thought that the third reich would fail and probably due to this threw caution to the wind in many of the fields the nazis were investigating,no more so than in the experiments that were performed by the likes of Mengle,the evil doctor named the "Angel of Death" who conducted cruel and grotesque experiments on jews and prisoners of war.
The nazis advanced faster than the rest of the world during the dark years of ww2 i believe mainly due to the fact that they didnt accept that the outcome of ww2 was going to go against them and because of this threw the annoying little matters of morality and hummanity to the dogs they pushed ruthlessley forward with their lust for knowledge and achieved unlike other world powers who stuck to the 'accepted' protocol.

Regards.

top topics

join