It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This is the start of a Revolution"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Duly noted
I am not suggesting that this is a trend that should be propagated, but noticed.
To see in fact 'if' it is a rising trend.

I expect that the 'real revolution' will not change in the direction of control TPTB are moving in, but rather speed it up.

And that is why this is posted in this forum

edit on 9-6-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

You are correct in observation...the tone of that post
I cannot go back and change what I posted now, but in reply to your response I can admit there was a word missing from that statement :
"These are adults who have been bullied by TPTB to the breaking point"

Should have read:
These are adults who feel they have been bullied by TPTB to the breaking point

oops okay, that was two words

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

If people want a change, then it is ALWAYS done the democratic way. Through the ballot box.

And when both sides are in bed togeather then tell me how this ballot box works ?

"democratic" Well how does that work if we are not being asked the questions that we all agree on that need change and is this the same "democratic" that the USA is trying to export across the world at the point of a gun because if so then you can keep it.

if you don't like the way the farmer is milking you then you can always ask the farmers wife to milk you but you are still being milked and will end up on the dinner plate playing by the rules.

Let history be your judge and you will see that talking does not always work and nor do peaceful protests as you can see if you turn on the TV box.

You want something then be ready to fight for it like a bull.

edit on 10-6-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
And when both sides are in bed togeather then tell me how this ballot box works ?

Politics aren't two sides only. Present a good candidate/platform and people will vote for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

In 'merica politics I'm afraid is two sides. Republican vs. Democrat . just because it says independent doesn't mean
its some sort of pyramid. its still two dimensional at face value, 1 dimensional if you are paying attention.

We live in most heavily policed state in the world. The most imprisoned per capita on the planet bar none.
Rich people buy the system off at every corner. Poor people line their pocketbooks. Slavery is alive and well.

Here's to full out rebellion by 2016!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101

In 'merica politics I'm afraid is two sides. Republican vs. Democrat . just because it says independent doesn't mean
its some sort of pyramid. its still two dimensional at face value, 1 dimensional if you are paying attention.

We live in most heavily policed state in the world. The most imprisoned per capita on the planet bar none.
Rich people buy the system off at every corner. Poor people line their pocketbooks. Slavery is alive and well.

Here's to full out rebellion by 2016!

Third parties occasionally win. Those that go for the presidency fail, but if they took it seriously and used a long term approach it could be accomplished. If you want to get third parties on the ballot first you need to get them in state elections. State congress for example and in some states the governor slot is available (for example a red state with a democrat governor as these states are less extreme). Once you have a few people in office, shoot for the house of representatives, there's often a few weak seats there. After you have some in congress, get some high value legislation passed and credited to your party... you can even get your party known as a deal broker if you're able to get involved in ultra partisan issues and create compromise that neither side can propose or agree to on their own without looking weak. After that is done, then go for the big office.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
non sequiter

www.abovetopsecret.com...

X
edit on 10-6-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: I realized this is not in the theme of this thread...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

Ha.

We all know it's coming by 2016. The new US president will be the catalyst for the social unrest that's going to happen.

Baby boomers are dying out and generation y with it's stupid PC attitude is next.

Gen X is here and it's our time to shine. It won't be old #s in the streets battling it out with Feds in jackboots.

It'll be people from age 16 to age 30 that'll be doing all of the battles. We're the most informed generation in US history and you can see everywhere that although people born after 1997 are being brainwashed by smart phones and the Internet, anyone born between 1984 and 1994 is spreading the truth. Through social media or even in private groups, which is becoming harder and harder due to news laws being enacted, the word is getting out.

Lift your blinders and look at the world around you. People shooting up schools and malls is not the issue here.
It's the fact that they felt that was the only way of dealing with their issues and were too afraid to get help from a broken system that is today's issue.

The ride has only just begun, but I know it'll be a bumpy one

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Jumping on the bandwagon?

Probably not, but we shall see

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Actually, we have a one-party political system sold to us as a two-party system. There are other parties and the occasional 3rd-party election winner doesn't usually make a huge impact on the system.

The Tea Party was a great idea in the beginning. Because it gained ground the wealthy and corporate backers of the ONE-PARTY political system threw money at the Tea Party. In addition, the idiot conservatives moved over to proclaim they too were Tea Partiers.

Both of these things: 1. financial backing (wealthy/corporate) 2. Flip-flopping idiots that only flip-flopped to screw over the newly minted 3rd party gaining ground.

ANY 3rd party that gains ground will be bought out and have political candidate infiltration. The Tea Party perfectly demonstrated to every America citizen how TPTB operate when faced with potential 3rd party legitimacy - they control it using money and patsies.

Why?
Because they DON'T want a 3+ party system. They are just happy forcing us to deal with the one-party system that people believe is a two-party system.

A real revolution in the USA will need to break the corporate and wealthy ties in and to government. And if it's ever attempted they will make the average citizen suffer. Factories and production will be shut down. Banks will be closed and assets seized. Then they will watch from their mansions or hidden fortresses (like Cheyenne Mtn, or similar) as the average citizen has to fight each other to survive. When enough citizens have been killed they will emerge from hiding and attempt to reassert their control over the remaining people. (Sure, I left a lot more detail out, but you get the gist of it.)

If you take a step back and look at all the puzzle pieces, you can see where we are headed. You can also see what will most likely happen if TPTB start to lose their power/control.
edit on 12-6-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
I would bet a forum section for that would be sooooooo heavily monitored that we would have to make a seperate thread for people getting visits by dhs and fbi officials over their posts. Not to say I wouldn't read what gets posted there lol.

Good News, Bad News!

I'm a retired DHS supervisor and I can tell you that many folks in management feel the same way as the people in the street about how our government is pushing for a revolution.

There are also many soldiers and police that feel the same way as well.

The problem is the money is good and the do not want to make waves.

Elect better people and the problem is solved.

It is up to the public to vote the bums out!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Fuel for the fire

Ferguson is a bit hot this week

X

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So here is another targeting of the police story:
www.usatoday.com...
This story is old news now I guess
They still haven't caught the guy, they do have a suspect here's a thread on that

But here is the kinda interesting thing to me, I hear a blip about this on the radio last week and had been meaning to look into it, I somehow missed this thread in the Breaking news www.abovetopsecret.com...
and anyways everything did an interwebs search for man shoots police, police shot by man, man targeted police
Narry a story would come in the search results related to this incident however pages and pages of police shot man,
Bias much? Or is just because the on thing happens so much more than the other that those were the best results, or is it in fact that most people do searchs are looking for instances of police shooting suspects and that's what trends the search results.
I don't know, but it took me awhile to find the details about this barracks shooting.
Ya wanno know how I did, in all the searches I cam across a website that keeps track of officers down in the line of duty
www.odmp.org...
Day after this shooting another officer was shot by by a suicidal man and died two days later.

Its a dangerous world to be a policeman
X

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join