It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis actress BUSTED? Adriana Victoria Muñoz fully EXPOSED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: amraks

why not question what happened that day?

I have no problems with anyone who wants to question anything, in fact I welcome it.

But what i do have a problem with is people who willingly embrace ignorance and refuse to believe that bad things sometimes just happen without some kind of deeper even more nefarious agenda by some covert entity, such as claiming it was a false flag with out a shred of proof

It pisses me off even more when these same people try to imply that the grieve of a distraught mother or father as been "faked" and that they themselves are "actors".

Yeah but sometimes it fair game they should never of been interviewed so fresh after the incidents..
Families of the victims should be respected and not turned into a media circus straight after the bodies hit the floor.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ha!

Unfortunately, in my consideration of this topic, I seemed to have lost parts of 3rd grade art class. Just looking at the lip structure of the 4 ladies is enough to tell me it's not the same woman.

Thanks for the interruption to my daily life.

Moving on. Nothing to see here...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So I just have to stay away from small framed middle aged women with dark hair and glasses. That will make my wife happy to hear that.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So I just have to stay away from small framed middle aged women with dark hair and glasses. That will make my wife happy to hear that.

its not like that woman is hot anyway lol

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm on my way off the conspiracy bandwagon. Those are NOT the same woman and anyone who takes the time to build something out of nothing are idiots. This world is full of nothing but gossip, knee-jerk reactions and finger pointing. Social media like twitter & facebook are fanning the flames of idiocy reminiscent of high school rumors. This is the 21st century filled with slack-jawed gawkers and witch hunts.

Makes me want to puke.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
They aren't even close to being the same person.

edit on 6/9/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: amraks

I was expecting some nude pictures when I saw the title....how disappointing.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The first and last one are the same woman, exactly the same, the middle Im not quite sure of, her face seems broader. She'd be a case of looking alike, but not the other two.

Suppose for a moment that some hollywood style makeup is used in these cases, some nore change or wigs, people seem to have trouble seeing through small changes I guess that is why the same people can be used over and over again.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
These are all definitely not the same woman.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The Nu Yoiker certainly does nor look the same as the others, and they only look similar. Still the video had a first for me, the computerised voice, telling us to "get to F.... out of there!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This video is over a year old. Why post it now?!?

And it's not like it's obscure. It's had 144K views.
edit on 9-6-2014 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

You know, I'm willing to lend my ear to the Crisis Actor theory but videos like this only hurt said theory.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee, people seem to have trouble seeing through small changes I guess that is why the same people can be used over and over again.

I'm not going to post personal info but it is VERY easy to prove these women actually exist and are separate individuals whose stories check out.

Why wouldn't you make an effort to try and find the truth before repeating these allegations?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
How is it that so many can claim that is NOT the same woman without giving any detail as to how they determined that. The OP posted some pics with a theory. Check it out. Use your eyes and tell us what features are different or even just as "doesnt look like it to me" but to use absolute terms like "clearly" and "obviously" or "definitely" followed by insults to those that don't see what they see is ignorant to say the least.

What happened to manners?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Clearly not the same women . They look nothing alike .

What a senseless and pointless thread

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

What happened to manners?

Manners? You've got to be kidding, right?

We're talking about (for example) a woman who was playing piano in church when someone came in and stabbed people.

She's a victim here. It's a safe guess this was a psychologically traumatic event for her.

Now she's the subject of a totally BS video with 144,000 views where she is accused of being a "crisis actor" and you're talking about manners?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

apparently GWB was a victim too. Just reading to school kids like a good boy while his air defence was taken advantage of. Never stopped anyone from accusing him of faking it. If the lady didn't want to be scrutinized publicly then maybe she should have stayed off public record. The argument that a person claiming to be a victim cannot be second guessed or suspected of lying is dangerous territory. That means all that that a false flag needs so no one can question it is a perceived victim who's account of the events cannot be countered for fear of social ridicule by those that say "victims" cannot be qustioned.

this is an amature online conspiracy forum, not a grand jury.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I find it in particularly bad taste when people try to associate actors with Sandy Hook. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You still believe the official version of Sandy Hook dont you? its as if the majority still believe that bin laden did 9/11.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

apparently GWB was a victim too. Just reading to school kids like a good boy while his air defence was taken advantage of. Never stopped anyone from accusing him of faking it.

GW an victim too? i am sure he is, while lying about the conflicts while at it.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Char-Lee, people seem to have trouble seeing through small changes I guess that is why the same people can be used over and over again.

I'm not going to post personal info but it is VERY easy to prove these women actually exist and are separate individuals whose stories check out.

Why wouldn't you make an effort to try and find the truth before repeating these allegations?

I didn't repeat anything, I have my own persons I found that that I sincerely believe to be the same persons. If you found a way to disprove this I can't see why you don't. You do realize of course it would need to be more than names and addresses which can be fake.

You would have to show that these people are in more than one place at the same time actually, I can't see any other way, unless you have facial recognition or voice recognition equipment.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join